Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

The LA tickets suck!!

Same with Chicago. I was looking for 2nd tier tix for lower level seats and they kept offering me upper level seats. WTF? If I wanted nosebleeds, I'd pay nosebleed price. Gonna wait for more seats to open.

Is there a difference between Live Access pass and the ICON legacy presale? I can't seem to use my live access password...:S

the Live Access pass is purchased and lasts a week - the legacy comes free with the legacy membership

people could not get through the presale link using the live access pass for some dates today

nothing yet. closest i got was floor 4 row 2

I think I'm just gonna try for VIP, I tried to do it today but they're sold out. So maybe for tomorrow's presale...I'm so sad. I hate ticketmaster.

but VIP doesnt let u know where youre sitting. be careful! and VIP is sold out?

and u mean the citi card presale?

But they guaranteed you in the first 20 or 10 rows depending on the price. Yeah, that one....the fan club VIP sold out super fast. I'm guessing they only do a certain number of tickets per presale.

Do they sell ALL the first 10-20 row tickets to VIP buyers or do regular buyers have the option of getting them if they pop up and you pay full price?

Yankee stadium is huge. Even the champion tickets will be damn far...

Guest Not4Pussies

if you look at the seating charts for the arenas in the US, why are the the floor sections closest to the stage shaded in gray?

when sections are in gray it means theyre closed. does it mean those sections are not available yet or the stage will extend all the way to the middle of the arena?

The Yankee Stadium arrangement must have something to do with the Madison Square Garden rehab. Yankee Stadium is closer to Midtown Manhattan than lets say Citi Field (Shea Stadium) or the godforsaken Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands. I should go to my grandfathers house that night and listen from his window LOL he lives right up the hill from the stadium. Maybe there will be one or two MSG shows come Fall. :thumbsup:

Got my tickets! I'm a little annoyed though. When I clicked the "Best Available" option, I got seats that are front row, second level. I assumed floor seats were gone. However, I manually looked for floor seats later, they were available???? WTF??? Ticketmaster screwed me over! :rant:

Omg lol I'm so dizzy right now from all this...my friend can't use his American Express til the 9th...ugh. I'm like 30 seconds away from selling stocks.

I didn't think there was an American Express deal with this tour. How is your friend doing it? Thanks.

I didn't think there was an American Express deal with this tour. How is your friend doing it? Thanks.

There isn't lol we just both had decided we would put it on his Amex when they go on sale.

Got my tickets! I'm a little annoyed though. When I clicked the "Best Available" option, I got seats that are front row, second level. I assumed floor seats were gone. However, I manually looked for floor seats later, they were available???? WTF??? Ticketmaster screwed me over! :rant:

That's why I never look back once I get my tickets! :lol: Ticketmaster fucks with everybody!

You'll have a great view though!

Where are you guys and gals buying these tickets??? im so naive with this presale stuff, pacakages, etc

If you're not a member of icon yet:

Go via madonna.com - you can buy pre-sale access for one week. You'll receive an email, verify that and go to the tour section. Click on the date you want and you will go through to ticketmaster's site. Legacy tickets go on sale first and, in the case of the UK, the tickets for the newly-bought pre-sale ones went on sale an hour later.

That's why I never look back once I get my tickets! :lol: Ticketmaster fucks with everybody!

You'll have a great view though!

I ended up getting the floor seats (row 24) as well, so now I have four tickets. Time to hit StubHub lol. :bad:

if you look at the seating charts for the arenas in the US, why are the the floor sections closest to the stage shaded in gray?

when sections are in gray it means theyre closed. does it mean those sections are not available yet or the stage will extend all the way to the middle of the arena?

Oh shit. You're right. No wonder we are not getting anything. Maybe those are the VIPs??

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh shit. You're right. No wonder we are not getting anything. Maybe those are the VIPs??

im thinking it is VIP since vip will be the first 20 rows

Do they sell ALL the first 10-20 row tickets to VIP buyers or do regular buyers have the option of getting them if they pop up and you pay full price?

Yankee stadium is huge. Even the champion tickets will be damn far...

I decided to wait next week. I only got the B blocks and if Im going to paid US$350.00, I want a block A close to stage or catwalk