Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

It's either on the Madonna site or on ticketmaster but if you BOUGHT a password, they start an hour later (11:00am) probably why some of them are not working.

Guest ditaluver

i didnt have to buy anything, my password was a the top of my login page on icon. whew! i just needed to practice. haha Im waiting for dallas presale

i just got this email from citicards. it seems like if you have citicards, you can buy a ticket tomorrow at 10am with the password below.

Madonna

Atlanta, GA

Atlantic City, NJ

Boston, MA

Charlotte, NC

Chicago, IL

Cleveland, OH

Dallas, TX

Houston, TX

Kansas City, MO

Las Vegas, NV

Los Angeles, CA

Miami, FL

New Orleans, LA

New York, NY

Philadelphia, PA

Phoenix, AZ

San Jose, CA

Seattle, WA

St. Louis, MO

St. Paul, MN

Washington, D.C.

Madonna, one of the world's most

successful performers, returns to the concert stage.

Cardmembers receive special access to purchase

Citi Presale Tickets for Madonna's highly anticipated 2012 US tour.

Presale Tickets and VIP Packages for select cities available on February 8th!

Citi cardmembers use the password VIP2012 to receive special access to purchase VIP Packages from February 8th - 9th.

Guest bluejean

The Girlie Show was also a great tour title.

Yes it was. They were all good apart from this and the last 3. But it can be called the 'Fuck off mother fuckers' tour for all I care, all her tours have been amazing so I can't see this being any different.

So the tour is called "Madonna" or what?

Yes, the Icon reminder just came through and refers to it as "The Madonna 2012 World Tour"

Given how brilliantly the single launch, album promotion and Superbowl has gone, I'll forgive her for not coming up with something :p

Yeah I did the second level one which is within first 10 rows.

Omg lol I'm so dizzy right now from all this...my friend can't use his American Express til the 9th...ugh. I'm like 30 seconds away from selling stocks.

I can't think straight, i should b sensible with money right now :confused:

Hahaha I just got my tax refund so that's the *only* reason I'm not that worried. Otherwise I'd be freaking our for the tickets AND the price.

Hahaha I just got my tax refund so that's the *only* reason I'm not that worried. Otherwise I'd be freaking our for the tickets AND the price.

I still haven't. Can't you give me an idea for prices? I already know the VIP is priced between $250-$1500 (I think) but what about regular tickets?

I still haven't. Can't you give me an idea for prices? I already know the VIP is priced between $250-$1500 (I think) but what about regular tickets?

$45, $95, something, and $368

Can someone tell me all the VIP pricing for the US?

I'm in Australia but I just want some idea of what I need to put aside :lol:

Nope unless you guarantee you have an Emergency at a short distance

They go up in the thousand dollars domain

I don't have a full list, just checked a few random venues on ticketmaster.com

Anyway, as you can see in North America there is no Madonna "will mainly be performing in Stadiums" thing.

Told ya.

The huge thing is Yankee Stadium instead of Garden, and someone probably did not get the meaning of my article right...