Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

quick question i got 2 golden circle tickets after i bought them it says golden circle section blah blah seats 382 and 383.. i know it's standing but if i were to buy another golden circle ticket would that mean my group would be split up?

£70 and £170

£170? It was £137.50 + £3.25 booking fee for my Gold Circle. It was £125 for Legacy Members.

and yes, you can buy an icon pass for a week which lets you buy your tickets now! Go to the madonna.com site.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE GOT A GOLD CIRCLE TICKET!!! :wow:

SEE YOU THERE!!

:thumbsup:

I can't believe it's all happened so quickly. I'm really not being very productive here. I thought I'd missed my chance for pre-sale but here I am - going to the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:Dr Lector, why haven't you got any? They can't have sold out already, have they?

I can't decide if it's worth buying the icon live pass for £14!! I need the gold circle tickets for Hyde Park, I wonder if any will be left for general sale?? Somebody HELP! I assume they would add more dates, can't imagine only one show in London!

Edited by smirnoff_ice

I can't decide if it's worth buying the icon live pass for £14!! I need the gold circle tickets for Hyde Park, I wonder if any will be left for general sale?? Somebody HELP! I assume they would add more dates, can't imagine only one show in London!

I imagine they'll add extra shows in London but they only announce them once the first date is close to selling out which I expect will be Friday onwards. As for £14, I think that's a really reasonable price to ask. If you're prepared to pay £140 to see her, would you have been prepared to pay £154? It's not that much difference. Or you can wait and see.

I have two tickets for Paris, carré or, line 23!!!! is it far???? why I couldn´t choose??? why can´t we choose the place with ticketmaster!!! cabrones!!! by the way, I know that a 23th line in an arena it´s really close, but in a stadium...I hate that she plays stadiums in europe.Specially after paying 150 euros each ticket

Do you guys think there still will be tickets available when the public sale starts? Because I don't think I buy tickets now as I'm still thinking about which venue I should go.

What is the maximum tickets you can buy and is it per venue or total. I want to get 2 tickets each for Philly, NY and Boston.

I think it was 4 for London and that's usually the norm here. I doubt if London will sell out before Friday. I don't think Madonna has 60,000 UK fans in the fan club! Anyone know the capacity for this gig in Hyde Park?

What is the maximum tickets you can buy and is it per venue or total. I want to get 2 tickets each for Philly, NY and Boston.

In Portugal it's 4 tickets so I'm assuming it will be 4 everywhere.

i cant get the password to work~

WTF!

Icon Presale passwords bought today don't work in legacy member password slots. Is it showing legacy members only at the moment? If so and you're not a legacy member, you're probably too early. I'm guessing.