Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Just got presale Golden Circle for Hyde Park. I am a Lifetime Legacy member. I think the Live Pass sale starts at 11am - check TM in the onsale times

drop down box. Nice to see Icon looking after the fan club members.

So will the 'upgrade' links then disappear from the tour page? that's what's confusing me - it is as if the system doesn't recognise that I am a member. But the email with my code says the presales started today at 10 am local time (which it is already past).

It's not very clear. It's 11.00am I think for pre-sales that have just been bought via icon. The original Legacy Members - members of the fanclub up to last year get an hour's priority from 10.00am

Posted on M Tribe

MadonnaTribe, the home of Madonna news, can bring you some exclusive reports from Isreal where the Madonna Tour 2012 is set to start.

As seen on the seating chart we have exclusively posted earlier the stage is gonna be something we've never seen before!

The stage will be 1,850mm long and will hold musicians dancers a massive set design and special lighting. from within the main stage a "satellite stage will rise" where Madonna is set to spend the majority of the show on. Madonna unveils Hovering "satellite stage". The distance between the satellite stage and Madonna will be less then 40 meters, which will give a feeling as if "she is walking among the audience" There will be guest stars and opening acts as Madonna likes to collaborate with other artists but deatils on names haven't been disclosed yet.

The Isreali tour manager Vice when asked if he has any fears brining such a massive show only two years after she was here last commented: "After what everyone saw at the Super Bowl and what she is capable of I have no fears, she is one of a kind and her shows are one of a kind. I have no fears. Privilege is what I have"

I just bought a live pass and then it directed me back to the same tour page and it gives me the option to Upgrade Now and when I click it, it makes me buy the pass again. Is anyone else having this problem?

How much is a live pass?

A live pass is £14. It will come up with dollars but there is a button at the top to change. You will be sent an email. Verify that and it will log you in to the fanclub. Then go to the 'Tour' section of the Madonna.com site and click on the link for the right concert datae there and you should link to Ticketmaster site.You need the code to enter in when you buy the ticket.

I just bought a live pass and then it directed me back to the same tour page and it gives me the option to Upgrade Now and when I click it, it makes me buy the pass again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes. I have the same problem. :confused:

i need help asap lol i bought the live pass code... i don't understand this golden circle thing? how will i know i got it? ticket master keeps coming up with seats in east stand e5 :-\

edit: this is for edinburgh

Edited by m.d.n.a.

i need help asap lol i bought the live pass code... i don't understand this golden circle thing? how will i know i got it? ticket master keeps coming up with seats in east stand e5 :-\

edit: this is for edinburgh

You need to select STANDING which will give you the choice of gold circle or general.