Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

I like the second one (Dirty Liar) a lot more than the first one. But I don't know about the part that is semi rapped. I don't think that would go with Madonna's voice. We know how people hate Madonna rapping. It's a good song but I think it's a little too R&B and hip hop for Madonna.

Via Boy Culture

Another purported Madonna demo leak, this one called "Dirty Liar."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgA6gCDccg&feature=player_embedded

This one is ok. I don't hate it and it has a good threatening beat but it's not as catchy as "Love on Fire." This new one seems like a Rihanna track.

Another thing people might be forgetting is that these demo's might just be rejects that various production teams put together and submitted to Madonna. Now that we are near the end of the album's recording process, it is possible they have been notified that their tracks are NOT being used in the final album track listing and so they are leaking them. We'll find out soon enough if these are real, I guess. The original demo of "Revolver" leaked prior to album release and perhaps she's using that method now (pre-sung demos submitted to her and she recreates the track).

Guest vivelareine

Dirty Liar sounds AMAZING! :o

The chorus reminds me of "Kill the lights"

I thought so too! And I also hear a little bit of Xtina's collab in Moves Like Jagger in there, as well.

Jesus!

You guys know how to scare a fan...

Mentioning R&B, rapping, Britney and worst of all Xtina in that Maroon 5 travesty...

I am staying well clear of these leaks.

Another thing people might be forgetting is that these demo's might just be rejects that various production teams put together and submitted to Madonna. Now that we are near the end of the album's recording process, it is possible they have been notified that their tracks are NOT being used in the final album track listing and so they are leaking them. We'll find out soon enough if these are real, I guess.

Exactly! These are rejects that have only now seen the light of day. If these were actual numbers on the album, M would NEVER let them out of her vault until they were past memories.

I don't understand why a demo would be sung by someone else, unless she had absolutely no input on the song (lyrics, instrumentation, etc) and these songs are just submitted to her to see if she likes them, and then records her own version. If that's the case, I would be very disappointed.

I think it was reported this year that she had others sing the demos to save time...

Guest gloriesbarcelona

The only fact that the supposed full demos are still uploaded on youtube is quite an accurate sign that they are fakes, or they would have been removed by now.

I like the second one (Dirty Liar) a lot more than the first one. But I don't know about the part that is semi rapped. I don't think that would go with Madonna's voice. We know how people hate Madonna rapping. It's a good song but I think it's a little too R&B and hip hop for Madonna.

maybe she will get Nicki Minaj to rap those parts :lol:

These are rejects that have only now seen the light of day. If these were actual numbers on the album, M would NEVER let them out of her vault until they were past memories.

Thanks! You just made me feel better.I was worried that these mediocre songs would appear on Madonna's album.

Is anyone else DYING for the new single?!?!?! I'm a patient person, BUT HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT?!!

My guess is that the new single will be released around February 1st....a few days before the Super Bowl.

news-of-madonna is saying on FB that the demo version of "Give Me All Your Love" is going to be leaked in the next hours or days...

I personally would take this news with a large grain of salt... at least untill we actually see the song pop up but I did think I should share it here

================================

edit, they have since removed their message, so it was probably a false alarm and a fact of them being misinformed in some way...

Oh, common, guys, those "Madonna's leaks" are not Madonna's at all - this is NOT Madonna's voice, nothing even close to it. However, I wish Madonna sang "Dirty Liar" - nice track actually.

Oh, common, guys, those "Madonna's leaks" are not Madonna's at all - this is NOT Madonna's voice, nothing even close to it. However, I wish Madonna sang "Dirty Liar" - nice track actually.

:lol::lmao:

someone's joining the thread without doing the homework! :doh: but agree about Dirty Liar :thumbsup:

I think it was reported this year that she had others sing the demos to save time...

i can't believe there are posters here surprised about demos being sung by another person... haven't they learned 2 years ago with REVULVAH?

News-of-Madonna keeps mentioning on facebook that the demo version of Give Me All Your Love could leak at 8 o'clock US time and 4 o'clock tonight french time!

Again, grains of salt, and I'll need to see it to believe it, but who knows. If it DOES leak then I'm 90% sure that it is because the song will be used during the Smirnoff event next saturday...