Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

That name is too pretentious. Even for Madonna.

Yeah, i agree. If people end up NOT liking the album for some reason (i hope not), she could have a HUGE backlash. I know medias would do it without any problem.

Madonnarama.com makes us believe that it probably will be, and this song is also part of the three songs that leaked to collectors earlier... Should be interesting to see when we will get our first listen to this song....people attending screenings should seriously try and capture some of it... Quite bizarre knowing that there is a new Madonna track out there, being played but that we don't have yet....

Guest bluejean

her true fans wouldn't do that :wow:

:lol: Maybe that explains why it hasn't been recorded by any fans. They just can't bring themselves to do it now

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard some great news about the music video of Give Me All Your Love, the first single from Madonna's upcoming album.

It's very likely now that Give Me All Your Love video is going to be directed by Megaforce, a very talented and cutting-edge French collective with a wide variety of backgrounds in graphic arts, design and even advertising. They are not very popular yet, but they already directed a few award winning music videos and stunning commercials. Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness is their most famous music video.

Megaforce trademark is their surreal, zero gravity camera trickery. They mostly use hand held camera.

Give Me All Your Love video to be filmed in New York is going to be very funny and will involve 50 and more dancers. Megaforce profound talent will give us a stunning video! We remind you that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will be on the video, as we at DrownedMadonna.com lately revealed.

Watch their controversial video for Is Tropical's The Greeks, which went viral last summer. Also have a look at Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard some great news about the music video of Give Me All Your Love, the first single from Madonna's upcoming album.

It's very likely now that Give Me All Your Love video is going to be directed by Megaforce, a very talented and cutting-edge French collective with a wide variety of backgrounds in graphic arts, design and even advertising. They are not very popular yet, but they already directed a few award winning music videos and stunning commercials. Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness is their most famous music video.

Megaforce trademark is their surreal, zero gravity camera trickery. They mostly use hand held camera.

Give Me All Your Love video to be filmed in New York is going to be very funny and will involve 50 and more dancers. Megaforce profound talent will give us a stunning video! We remind you that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will be on the video, as we at DrownedMadonna.com lately revealed.

Watch their controversial video for Is Tropical's The Greeks, which went viral last summer. Also have a look at Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.

WOOOOO!!!!

Guest Not4Pussies

awesome!

hope they came up with something amazing

cuz i was really excited when she chose to work with Jonas & Francois

and i was disappointed with the end result, 4 Minutes

Guest bluejean

Wow that one with the kids shooting eachother is very cool but pretty horrific.

I'm guessing she'll be going for controversy again!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those new paparazzi pics at Madonnarama

she is so in rehearsal outfit mode lol

and it seems M-Dolla hasn't died

You're so right lol

But tbh she looks good. Her skin looks healthy and not in Botox mode.

Maybe it'll be a more refined M-Dolla look that she wishes she would've done with Hard Candy.

Idk, since Masterpiece leaked, I'm more optimistic. I don't think Masterpiece will be on the album and I don't think this leak is any indication at all of the sound of the album. I believe Masterpiece is solely for the film and will only be featured on the soundtrack, but it does give me something to look forward to because it shows that there is a sense of maturity (although it may just be for the film) , but idk I'm just happy about it now sans Nicki.