Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

RUMOR: ''Church Of Wild Restrictions!''

http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-best-of-madonna/official-new-church-of-wild-restrictions/313759118652377

Church Of Wild Restrictions - A rumored song title?

http://www.thepowerofmadonna.com/madonna-church-of-wild-restrictions-new-demo-2012/

Leaked: Madonna demo for the song “Church Of Wild Restrictions” for her new upcoming album in 2012.

Fake

Guest groovyguy

Billboard.com/News

M.I.A. Confirms Collaboration with Madonna and Nicki Minaj

After releasing third album "/\/\ /\ Y /\" to mixed reviews last year, M.I.A. has been missing in action for most of 2011. However, the electro-dance artist confirmed a juicy collaboration for 2012 over the weekend by announcing that she was joining Madonna and Nicki Minaj in New York, presumably to contribute on Madge's in-the-works new album.

"Summond to NYC by bitchesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ," M.I.A. posted on Twitter on Saturday (Nov. 26). "cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt bitches."

Earlier this month, the first taste of Madonna's follow-up to 2008's "Hard Candy," a demo of an uptempo single called "Give Me All Your Love," leaked in full online. Madonna responded to the leak by telling manager Guy Oseary, "My true fans wouldn't do this."

"The plan was for new music to come out in the new year, and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday. I'm very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!" Oseary posted on Twitter on Nov. 9. At that time, Oseary said that Madonna's new album would be completed "in the next month or so," and while rumors persist that the pop star will play the Super Bowl halftime show in February, the performance has yet to be confirmed.

For Minaj, a collaboration with Madonna and M.I.A. would cap off a year in which she added guest vocals to songs by David Guetta, Drake and Birdman, among others. Meanwhile, production duo the Cataracs (Far*East Movement's "Like a G6") confirmed to Billboard.com in April that they had been working with M.I.A. on new material, which they thought would be for "a mixtape, and she wants it to be like an album."

Chris Brown, Swizz Beatz and Polow da Don also joined the "Paper Planes" singer in the studio last spring, a few months after she released a new mixtape, "Vicki Leekx," on New Year's Eve. In July, M.I.A. released "27," a tribute song for the recently deceased Amy Winehouse.

Just saw this on Facebook don't know if it's true though but i soooo wish it is this is getting better and better ! ;

"Just heard "Again And Again" from Madonna's upcoming new album. Madonna & Mia are fire together ! Those two were made to collaborate after listening to this track it's an evidence. I've never been a fan of Madonna feat ... but what i heard i call it a real fusion. It's electro funky reggae, it's Rihanna's "What's my name" meets "Hey Baby" from No Doubt mixed with Robyn's "Dancehall Queen" on crack and yet it sounds nothing like i've heard before, and i've heard a lot... I haven't had the chance to listen to the final version of "Give Me All Your Love" but if they decided to release that one as lead single over "Again And Again" then it must be incredibly good."

Guest groovyguy

Just saw this on Facebook don't know if it's true though but i soooo wish it is this is getting better and better ! ;

"Just heard "Again And Again" from Madonna's upcoming new album. Madonna & Mia are fire together ! Those two were made to collaborate after listening to this track it's an evidence. I've never been a fan of Madonna feat ... but what i heard i call it a real fusion. It's electro funky reggae, it's Rihanna's "What's my name" meets "Hey Baby" from No Doubt mixed with Robyn's "Dancehall Queen" on crack and yet it sounds nothing like i've heard before, and i've heard a lot... I haven't had the chance to listen to the final version of "Give Me All Your Love" but if they decided to release that one as lead single over "Again And Again" then it must be incredibly good."

FB Link?

Can you give us the link??

Guest groovyguy

Can you give us the link??

A link that talked about that rumor:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002655024717&sk=wall

"an insider just said he heard a demo with Madonna and M.I.A. That is absolutely amazing... Personally i love MIA shes not too commercial. And she is all crazy. Im so curious to hear it.we dont know if its gonna be part of the Álbum or not.they say the Álbum could have 20 songs.. Doubt about that. But M and Mia its so futuristic love it"

I'm trying to find it but it seems it has been deleted, it was on the wall of news-of-Madonna if i remember correctly, but it wasn't a comment from news-of-madonna, it was from a subscriber.

What a surprise...

Guest groovyguy

I'm trying to find it but it seems it has been deleted, it was on the wall of news-of-Madonna if i remember correctly, but it wasn't a comment from news-of-madonna, it was from a subscriber.http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=47&t=37606&qpid=1163420

It's still there.

http://www.facebook.com/newsofmad?sk=wall

Interessant non! déclaration sur facebook!!!

"Again And Again" from Madonna's upcoming new album. Madonna & Mia are fire together ! Those two were made to collaborate after listening to this track it's an evidence. I've never been a fan of Madonna feat ... but what i heard i call it a real fusion. It's electro funky reggae, it's Rihanna's "What's my name" meets "Hey Baby" from No Doubt mixed with Robyn's "Dancehall Queen" on crack and yet it sounds nothing like i've heard before, and i've heard a lot... I haven't had the chance to listen to the final version of "Give Me All Your Love" but if they decided to release that one as lead single over "Again And Again" then it must be incredibly good."

That sounds very cool (if true). I am excited that she is going all over the map with this one.

The fact the person has deleted his comment doesn't mean it was fake, could mean the opposite, the guy realises he spoke too much about something he wasn't supposed to and deleted it.

Ok

Guest groovyguy

Fake

Probably fake like you say but the YT videos of this rumored leak are removed. But had to check it out for the fun of it. Found a link on tudou.com but can barely make out the vocal - reduced or removed or distorted - but the music is very upbeat.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kR15CsBJbt8

and another untitled rumored demo clip: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NdntsynvD6s/

Probably fake like you say but the YT videos of this rumored leak are removed. But had to check it out for the fun of it. Found a link on tudou.com but can barely make out the vocal - reduced or removed or distorted - but the music is very upbeat.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kR15CsBJbt8

and another untitled rumored demo clip: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NdntsynvD6s/

I like it :thumbsup: