Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Nicki Minaj is a lucky bytch! About a million people have said they wanted to work with Madonna and she was their #1 choice of a collab, including some of the ones I mentioned above. She's the only one it's came true for!

She's also done just about every diva there is.. she's only missing a Kylie or a Whitney or Janet. I think she was meant to work with Brittany but some other bytch got the rap on the album, but she did eventually work with her in a performance, no?

Nicki is featured on an official remix of Till the World Ends + she opened for Britney on her tour.

Guest groovyguy

All I know is "dark, emotional and cathartic" were not descriptions given about Hard Candy pre album release. I really like the buzz this album is getting. This is an exciting time to be a fan, I don't think any of us know what to really expect this time around vs. last time we pretty much knew what we were gonna get. It's been said before, but I think this album is going to set the tone for the next few years for her musical career, much like ROL set the tone for her music for the next decade following nearly.

As far as the album being lighthearted and dark.....well, I think most of her albums have that juxtaposition going on. It's more prominent on some than others but even the last album which is considered mindless, hip-pop R&B by most has light hearted stuff like Candy Shop and Spanish Lesson. She gets a little deeper with DWRY and Voices. The whole COADF album has always had a dark undertone to it to me but it's still a light hearted "dance" album. Going back to LAP, there are light hearted tracks like EY and Cherish and then the darker more introspective stuff like OF and PTT.

I'm so stoked for this project!! March can't come soon enough.

This.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I don't understand how it can be "dark" and"emotional" and then "light-hearted" at the same time though. Do these people have problems with English?

:rotfl:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/60639

MIA and Nicki Minaj team up for Madonna's new single 'Give Me All Your Love'

Trio meet up in New York to work on new version of leaked track

November 27, 2011 12:15

MIA and Nicki Minaj have finally hit the studio to work on Madonna's forthcoming single 'Give Me All Your Love'.

The trio were expected to be working on the track in the coming weeks but nothing has been confirmed until now after MIA took to her Twitter page Twitter.com/_m_i_a_ to declare she was meeting up with the queen of pop.

She wrote:

Summoned to NYC by bitches MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ. Cofffffeeeeeeeeee it is a good day to get me to trust bitches.

Madonna expressed her anger after a demo of the song leaked online earlier this month.

Her manager Guy Oseary said at the time: "Madonna told me: 'My true fans wouldn't do this'. Whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop."

The singer's as-yet-untitled new album will be the follow-up to 2008's 'Hard Candy', and will also be her first in a deal to release music in partnership with concert promoter Live Nation.

'Give Me All Your Love' is expected to be released in February or March 2012.

http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/60639

MIA and Nicki Minaj team up for Madonna's new single 'Give Me All Your Love'

Trio meet up in New York to work on new version of leaked track

November 27, 2011 12:15

MIA and Nicki Minaj have finally hit the studio to work on Madonna's forthcoming single 'Give Me All Your Love'.

The trio were expected to be working on the track in the coming weeks but nothing has been confirmed until now after MIA took to her Twitter page Twitter.com/_m_i_a_ to declare she was meeting up with the queen of pop.

She wrote:

Summoned to NYC by bitches MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ. Cofffffeeeeeeeeee it is a good day to get me to trust bitches.

Madonna expressed her anger after a demo of the song leaked online earlier this month.

Her manager Guy Oseary said at the time: "Madonna told me: 'My true fans wouldn't do this'. Whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop."

The singer's as-yet-untitled new album will be the follow-up to 2008's 'Hard Candy', and will also be her first in a deal to release music in partnership with concert promoter Live Nation.

'Give Me All Your Love' is expected to be released in February or March 2012.

The problem I have with this report is based on TWO FACTS... One MIA's twitter response which simply stated she is being "summoned" by Madonna and Nicki that doesn't even detail the reason she's being called and the fact that William Orbit said the album will be mastered by the end of this month which is now or in the next three days. If Orbit is MASTERING the album, then vocals have been recorded. These sources are simply rehashing/assuming something that may have already been done. Haven't we already heard that Nicki was reported in the studio with Madonna a few months back? Maybe MIA has already been in the studio too?? It seems to me that this "summons" is possibly for a video/promo work or something to do with the Super Bowl which they all were rumored to do together?

Correct me if I am wrong, but when an album is being "Mastered" doesn't that mean the vocals/songs have been recorded and completed? It's just a matter of polishing up the production and sound right?

Oh dear. You just know the media is going to give this a negative spin - "Madonna's demo received negative reaction and she's re-recording it with help from 2 young stars to get in the charts."

Ugh.

Guest FrozenEyes

Oh dear. You just know the media is going to give this a negative spin - "Madonna's demo received negative reaction and she's re-recording it with help from 2 young stars to get in the charts."

Ugh.

If the shoe fits. :nocomment:

I would highly doubt they are just recording the vocals now. Seems unlikely.

Guest bluejean

The album being like Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light could mean pretty much anything. I remember loons saying Nothing Fails was like the new Like A Prayer after they'd been to a listening party when really the only similarity is that they both have a choir in it. Obviously there's going to be shades of Ray Of Light since the same producer is involved. Apart from the first few albums all of Madonna's albums have dark, emotional songs as well as light hearted songs so that really tells us nothing whatsoever.

And the reports that it's "nothing like Hard Candy" :lmao: Sort of guessing the blatantly obvious there.

Guest bluejean

Correct me if I am wrong, but when an album is being "Mastered" doesn't that mean the vocals/songs have been recorded and completed? It's just a matter of polishing up the production and sound right?

Yes. After the producer has produced the songs they are given to someone else to do the mixing, which is basically a process of tweaking and fine tuning all the EQ of each individual stem (or instrument/sound) in the song to make it all gel together well. Orbit was probably overseeing that process though. From there it gets taken to someone else to 'Master' the song, which is a process which gives the song the loudest volume and vibrant sound without distortion so it matches the quality sonically of everything else currently being released or played in the market.

I highly doubt they are rushing to rework the track and add guest vocals now. When it comes to pressing CD's, artwork, promotional campaigns for an album, setting up promo and everything else involved they don't just organise it all afew weeks before. There's a reason why an album due for release in March (or whenever) was being finished in November, it all has to be planned well in advance. Any changes now would delay the whole project.

Nicki and Maya most likely have already recorded their parts for the song. M must want to meet them in person, since they will be featured on the 1st single, and the video too.

Well, the Minaj-M.I.A. rumors were there before the demo leaked, so I don't see how the media could spin it in that sense. As for the charts, it's not like Rihanna or Katy Perry are guesting. Minaj's Hot 100 track record is spotty in her 25 or so appearances, and M.I.A.'s had just one sizable U.S. hit.

I'm not going to judge or bitch until I hear the complete, finished product. It's impossible for Madonna to create a "bad" album in my opinion. Sure, I have some albums I favor more than others, but at the end of the day, M always brings the energy! I'm so excited and I have complete faith that Madonna is going to blow my mind/ears/load in 2012 :asian:

:thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

If Orbit is MASTERING the album, then vocals have been recorded. These sources are simply rehashing/assuming something that may have already been done.

I agree. When they say 'Give Me All Your Love' is expected to be released in February or March 2012 it's clear they based their report on the Gunnar Rehlin interview with M for SVT

Gunnar Rehlin Interview

Gunnar Rehlin: Your next studio album is due out next year. You’re going to start working on it next year, are you?

Madonna: I’ve started a little bit of work in the studio and when I go back to New York, until the end of the year, I’ll be in the recording studio.

Gunnar Rehlin: And William Orbit again… What can we expect this time?

Madonna: More good music.

Gunnar Rehlin: When is it due out?

Madonna: Next year. I think the first single is, I’m not sure, February or March and the the album will come out in spring.

Gunnar Rehlin: Looking forward to it.

Madonna: Yeah I’m looking forward to working on it.

It seems to me that this "summons" is possibly for a video/promo work or something to do with the Super Bowl which they all were rumored to do together?

M.I.A. is summoned to NYC for the video that's supposed to be shot on Dec 5th + promo + photo/artwork for the single and probably SuperBowl rehearsal.

And Orbit did say that M’s new album is mastered at the end of this month.

Guest bluejean

I had a dream that the final 'Give Me All Your Love' leaked and it was a mid tempo, dark electro song. Sort of dark like Gaga's Government Hooker, not feel good like the demo at all. It might have even been the song that was playing when she came on stage in that Smirnoff thing.

Okay so its just a dream, but there's no reason why THAT instrumental couldn't be Give Me All Your Love. Dramatically different but the chorus melody would still fit I think. In my dream the chorus had some cool effect on her voice with some stuttering on the vocals. The general vibe was that it was not very commercial but that people LOVED it. It was very vivid too.

My dream also included fans on here saying "She needs to rush release this to iTunes right away" and having tantrums that the momentum was going to be lost :lmao: Well we know that part will come true at least

7132267givemeallyourlove.jpg

You know, even though I don't like Nicki, it'd be great if all three of them had a commercial that would start playing during the final game of the year before the Superbowl. One that we would have no clue who it is until they begin unraveling the artist one by one until the end when Madonna would show up.

Like an instrumental (so's not to ruin the release and tease us, and relieve us that it's a totally different version) and Nicki with her pink wig in the middle of the field (in football gear of one team minajified)walking through with huge platforms carrying the Superbowl medal to the benches (where the big screens are playing a megamix of Madonna videos in the empty field)where MIA would be in full Amazonian football gear ( Cut off jersey of one of the teams, eye black etc...) and then finally you see Madonna either watching them or MIA comes and hands the award to her and they say something tacky about her being the Queen or "are you ready?" or something...

Idk when I ever saw commercial for the Superbowl act and now that she signed with LiveNation, I'm sure money wouldn't be an issue and it would definitely work in her favor promoting all three artists and something I don't think has ever been done before.

I had a dream that the final 'Give Me All Your Love' leaked and it was a mid tempo, dark electro song. Sort of dark like Gaga's Government Hooker, not feel good like the demo at all. It might have even been the song that was playing when she came on stage in that Smirnoff thing.

Okay so its just a dream, but there's no reason why THAT instrumental couldn't be Give Me All Your Love. Dramatically different but the chorus melody would still fit I think. In my dream the chorus had some cool effect on her voice with some stuttering on the vocals. The general vibe was that it was not very commercial but that people LOVED it. It was very vivid too.

My dream also included fans on here saying "She needs to rush release this to iTunes right away" and having tantrums that the momentum was going to be lost :lmao: Well we know that part will come true at least

Seems like we're both having Madonna (new era) related dreams lately. Could it be our subconscious trying to calm us down and help us realize that the Queen won't fail us or is it a precognitive look at what's to come? Idk but I always take dreams as little hints and in my dream the song I heard was somewhat more industrial electro which would be like Government Hooker but less repetitive and more elaborate with sounds and vocals. Exciting times are ahead!

Guest groovyguy

RUMOR: ''Church Of Wild Restrictions!''

http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-best-of-madonna/official-new-church-of-wild-restrictions/313759118652377

Questo è il titolo di una canzone presente nel nuovo album di madonna ! Siamo abbastanza sicuri di questo, perchè quando è stata diffusa la base musicale di questa canzone nel giro di un paio di ore tutti i video presenti nella rete con questo titolo sono stati rimossi per violazione della privacy da parte dello staff di Madonna...

Church Of Wild Restrictions - A rumored song title?

http://www.thepowerofmadonna.com/madonna-church-of-wild-restrictions-new-demo-2012/

Leaked: Madonna demo for the song “Church Of Wild Restrictions” for her new upcoming album in 2012.