Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

by GUY O! He must have given the directive to all involved not to say anything about the album.

It's just hype. All of a sudden there's a load of tweeting and a demo happens to 'leak', right before the Smirnoff dance off. That's happened and it all goes quiet. How convenient. It's all just hype and it happens every time an album is launched. Guy Oseary pretends to be pissed off as they can't say they deliberately leaked a demo as it would look like they're testing the water and worried about the final product.

It's all orchestrated.

Guest PatrikEugene

It's just hype. All of a sudden there's a load of tweeting and a demo happens to 'leak', right before the Smirnoff dance off. That's happened and it all goes quiet. How convenient. It's all just hype and it happens every time an album is launched. Guy Oseary pretends to be pissed off as they can't say they deliberately leaked a demo as it would look like they're testing the water and worried about the final product.

It's all orchestrated.

This is a very possible scenario.

Quoting from AbsoluteMadonna....

According to G_O_N_E's latest posts in the DrownedMadonna forum, all songs for the new album have been recorded by now, but no final decisions have been made as regards track selection and order. "Give Me Your Love" is the only song off the new album that was written with mainstream radio in mind - the overall sound is very different not only from anything Madonna ever recorded before, but also from anything out there at the moment.

There are quite a few producers involved - some of them haven't been mentioned by anyone thus far. (It seems that William Orbit, Martin Solveig, Jean-Baptiste, Benny Benassi and Guy Sigsworth are all on board, possibly also Hardy Muanza.)

In terms of promotion, Live Nation wants this album to stay in the charts until after the tour is over.

Guest ditaluver

posted by popeline in another thread

popeline, on 21 November 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

because i'm a newbie and not allowed to start a topic here's a link to a french tv show broadcasted yesterday about Madonna's french connexion. Brahim is being exclusively interviewed as well as her dancer/choregrapher Norman and his friend Hardy : http://www.purepeopl...e-plus_a91432/1

As it may not play in countries outside of France, it's mostly about the Smirnoff party and how the 3 of them put it together for Madonna. They say that Hardy is working on Madonna's album and we see him putting the final touches to the track that was played at the pârty when Madonna rose on stage.

posted by popeline in another thread

popeline, on 21 November 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

because i'm a newbie and not allowed to start a topic here's a link to a french tv show broadcasted yesterday about Madonna's french connexion. Brahim is being exclusively interviewed as well as her dancer/choregrapher Norman and his friend Hardy : http://www.purepeopl...e-plus_a91432/1

As it may not play in countries outside of France, it's mostly about the Smirnoff party and how the 3 of them put it together for Madonna. They say that Hardy is working on Madonna's album and we see him putting the final touches to the track that was played at the pârty when Madonna rose on stage.

Where is that video please?!?!?!?

Guest groovyguy

According to G_O_N_E

The album has been a working project since Sitcky & Sweet, and apparently "Gimme All Your Love" is really the only "fast, upbeat, radio friendly" song. There are quite a few producers involved, some we mentioned, some we haven't. All tracks are single worthy, but may not cater to the mainstream audiences. ......

There is built in time for her to go back in the studio if necessary. The album is a big project, and there are a lot of people involved. As William Orbit confirmed, the album has been done, and is being mastered within the next week. As far as I know, the album track list has yet to be confirmed. I mentioned a few weeks ago the running time of "Gimme All Your Love" being 4:43, that's what I was told, and when you hear the final album version, the energy and build up of the track I was told is amazing...I'm very excited to hear it myself!!

I was told that we can expect anywhere between 14-20 tracks from this release.

Live Nation are focusing on the album remaining in the charts before, during and after the tour!

As for the mainstream comment...what I meant was...Only "Gimme All Your Love" was directed for radio. The rest of the album is very cutting edge I've been told. It's a new sound for the audiences and Madonna.

Guest groovyguy

Another rumor from Drowned Madonna forum regarding GMAYL:

the song has a duration of 4:46 minutes

premiere december 15

more lyrics and beats

contagious cheerleaders screams from nicky minaj

amazing song, very energetic

G_O_N_E wrote:

.Only "Gimme All Your Love" was directed for radio. The rest of the album is very cutting edge I've been told. It's a new sound for the audiences and Madonna.

In response to G_O_N_E's post, the webmaster of drowned Madonna replied:

That's what I heard as well!

we can expect anywhere between 14-20 tracks from this release.

While I'd love this to be true, i'm doubtful, especially when we all know what a STINGY bitch she can be with the amount of tracks per album.

Oh well, we'll see...but I must say, I'm VERY excited for whatever she flings at us.

Guest groovyguy

it's seems so - way tooo positive

When Madonnarama leaked the GMAYL lyrics, they also posted:

Keep in mind that this is one of the fun, radio friendly tracks and absolutely perfect for the Super Bowl. The overall album contains much more deeper and personal lyrics.

Guest groovyguy

I'm hoping to god this is true, but i'm doubtful, especially when we all know what a STINGY bitch she can be with the amount of tracks per album.

Oh well, we'll see...but I must say, I'm VERY excited for whatever she flings at us.

Since the leak, there has been no more FB or Twitter conversations regarding the album, and all people involved are suddenly tight lipped. Some things were confirmed, and then un-confirmed. But the rumors so far sound exciting and with MADONNA's 1 st album under a new contract, we really don't know what to expect. Besides, it's not too far-fetched to have 13-14 tracks for the standard edition, plus another 3-5 tracks for the deluxe edition, plus additional tracks for I-Tunes and Pre-Order bonuses.

Thank you, but I was talking about the interview. I want to hear it myself that track is a part of the new album :D

They are not saying that this particular track is on the album but it's the one we see Hardy working on when they ask him if he pictured himself producing music for Madonna when he was a child to which he said no and that it was beyond everything he could have imagined.

Here's the link to the video : http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/le-document-d-inside-trois-francais-dans-la-vie-de-madonna-6830948.html

But i doubt it could be played outside France. :/

Great! I hope its all true! Its funny and tragic that the first impression we've got of this album is a crap demo leak of the most "radio friendly" song of the package... :chuckle: