Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

msolveig Martin Solveig

L*U*V MADONNA Let's forget about the leak and celebrate a collaboration I'll keep in mind forever. tonight..

Well I guess that part will remain in the final version of the song then

:manson:

Or she thought they're good but do not fit in the project and keep them aside to record one day !

:)

Yeah, maybe they just didn't fit this time around. I am disappointed though. Sia is so gifted. Maybe she will leak what she wrote for M.

Guest groovyguy

Rumors:

...15 tracks are intended to be on the album. Live Nation is asking that there be extra tracks for a deluxe version, as well as an iTunes pre-order track, and iTunes bonus album track. People who have heard the 3 other demos, as well as the 9 track listening party have said the album is very much "Like a Prayer" meets "American Life"....very emotional, dark, light hearted and cathartic.

"emotional, dark" AND "light-hearted"? :confused:

I hate it when people make these stupid statements.

AND cathartic...also IRONIC & JUXTAPOSED...though that's unconfirmed as of yet.

I can however confirm at this point that Madonna stressed that all songs must have MELODIES based

on musical notes.

Stay tuned.

AND cathartic...also IRONIC & JUXTAPOSED...though that's unconfirmed as of yet.

I can however confirm at this point that Madonna stressed that all songs must have MELODIES based

on musical notes.

Stay tuned.

BREAKING:

Upon hearing early demos, Madonna is now in anguish over whether the songs SHOULD or SHOULDN'T have HUMAN VOCALS.

Guest groovyguy

Very dark and light hearted :lmao::lmao: CLEARLY they haven't heard a thing.

Maybe. Maybe not. Or they could just be saying that some tracks are dark, emotional, some tracks are are lighthearted, and some are cathartic. Didn't Madonna describe her Music album as dance yet we know it's not all dance with tracks like Paradise, Gone ...

Deluxe editions are offensive.

Or at least they will be with her history of awful leftovers.

I've actually liked some of the "bonus tracks" on other artists albums better than what's on the actual album. Madonna has yet to really have an album to include a number of "bonus tracks". Hard Candy had one and then some remixes. If I recall it was the same for Confessions...

If none of the songs made it to Madonna's record, either the songs are VERY BAD or Madonna's mind is the one that is overrated. Sorry, but Sia's good songs are simply GLORIOUS.

In your opinion. Its Madonna's opinion and judgement that counts after all she has been making music for 30+ years