Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

That Joan Rivers wig and glasses. Madonna making up her retarded choreography again. Leering at Jesus like a deranged senior. God, truly the lowpoint of my Madonna fandom along with Revolver the song. At least Jump was FIERTH in its budget way.

Jump is the only one I really think is shit, It's so cardboard like a Prince video from Batman soundtrack...

I also LOVE Give It To Me...is that bad?

Jump is the only one I really think is shit, It's so cardboard like a Prince video from Batman soundtrack...

I also LOVE Give It To Me...is that bad?

At least she looks GORGEOUS in GI2M even though it was put together in like 5 minutes. I love the cardboard cutout signs and Madonna's plastic wig in Jump. They're... charming.

The Balmain dress was everything.

MADONNA-BLAMIAN_1472609c.jpg

The black and white contrast, the quick editing, Madonna humping, gyrating, and pussy poppin' all worked out pretty well.

However, I do get the feeling the video was suppose to be something larger, or better planned in the beginning.

It's kinda like M booked a 1-day shoot with Jonas to film whatever came up in their heads the day of. There's footage of Oakenfold, Jonas himself, all the S&S dancers, tour dancers impersonating M and MJ, and lots of M fans too.

It was a free for all. If they had used the original Benasi edit and didn't make a new shorter edit, they could have came up with something better than what was released.

It's still pretty-nice in my book.

I don't really rate any of Jonas Akerland's Madonna videos. I always though ROL was unoriginal and American Life corny in the extreme. The others were just cheap rush jobs.

I prefer the glossy ones like Hollywood and Give It To Me. Wasn't it Tom Monro who did GITM?

Overall, I rarely see videos at all now so not familiar with the latest directors. I just hope her pretentions don't get the better of her like when she went French for 4Minutes which is one of the most chronically awful videos of her career.

I pray to god for Akerlund, have you seen his new Duran Duran video? It's GORGEOUS!!!! Naomi, Cindy, Helena and Eva all look absolutely STUNNING!!!

I saw that and it's such a cool vdo !!! Love it ! If it's Akerlund I hope it's THIS Akerlund and NOT the celebration Akerlund !

Oh God the fan version with all those mincing loons dressing up like Madonna. WHY DID YOU REMIND ME? Now I'm gonna get nightmares.

Agreed, I was not impressed with that group of queens, uglies and trannies that were in the video representing all M fans. They were fucking awful, just like that horrible blond tranny that appears in the audience of the S&S DVD

Agreed, I was not impressed with that group of queens, uglies and trannies that were in the video representing all M fans. They were fucking awful, just like that horrible blond tranny that appears in the audience of the S&S DVD

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The Balmain dress was everything.

MADONNA-BLAMIAN_1472609c.jpg

The black and white contrast, the quick editing, Madonna humping, gyrating, and pussy poppin' all worked out pretty well.

However, I do get the feeling the video was suppose to be something larger, or better planned in the beginning.

It's kinda like M booked a 1-day shoot with Jonas to film whatever came up in their heads the day of. There's footage of Oakenfold, Jonas himself, all the S&S dancers, tour dancers impersonating M and MJ, and lots of M fans too.

It was a free for all. If they had used the original Benasi edit and didn't make a new shorter edit, they could have came up with something better than what was released.

It's still pretty-nice in my book.

Love it. It was like watching the ROL video part 2. I felt in love. Love when she does that rabdom choreography with the Akerlund effects.

madonna should have hired models to play her fans :lol:

As opposed 2 ur hotness no doubt... give me a break. :rolleyes:

The blonde tranny in S&S video is errthang. :inlove:

Indeed and th look was quite spot on

World tour 2012 . Suede and Lecter . I'm thinking full on Dita tributes

Guest PatrikEugene

msolveig Martin Solveig

L*U*V MADONNA Let's forget about the leak and celebrate a collaboration I'll keep in mind forever. tonight..

THIS!!! Can't waittt