Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

There was a thread at the tribe forum in which a few members were claiming GMAYL had leaked. People were going crazy (asking for the song) and the thread got deleted a few minutes later. Now I don't know anymore if it's true or if they were fucking with everyone. :hurt:

I guess if it had leaked it would be all over the place by now..

Nothing's shown up at MC site where many leaks come from and youtube not showing many loads so someone faking it.

From previous releases, right back to 'Music' nothing really has leaked apart from demo clips, fake clips and 'What the fuck do you think you're doing?'.

Anything that leaks will be deliberate!

That demo certainly doesn't sound very Madonna at the moment. It sounds more like Cascada. Karbatal will love it. (It's probably fake of course.) The Britney don't do it of the new album...

Nothing's shown up at MC site where many leaks come from and youtube not showing many loads so someone faking it.

From previous releases, right back to 'Music' nothing really has leaked apart from demo clips, fake clips and 'What the fuck do you think you're doing?'.

Anything that leaks will be deliberate!

Mariah Carey site? :1251:

Via Boy Culture

Another purported Madonna demo leak, this one called "Dirty Liar."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgA6gCDccg&feature=player_embedded

Let's hope not.

I don't understand why a demo would be sung by someone else, unless she had absolutely no input on the song (lyrics, instrumentation, etc) and these songs are just submitted to her to see if she likes them, and then records her own version. If that's the case, I would be very disappointed.

From another forum:

I read one very positive review on Mtribe before they shut down the page. Both clips that were played out of her windows in July are part of the song- the second snippet is the intro- builds and builds. Chorus is "infectious, amazing". He said the song is great.........

Some more info from another forum:

It's 3m25s long and it's a solo demo, so no M.I.A. or Minaj,

As well as this [Give Me All Your Love], there are another three unfinished demos being traded amongst collectors.

I don't understand why a demo would be sung by someone else, unless she had absolutely no input on the song (lyrics, instrumentation, etc) and these songs are just submitted to her to see if she likes them, and then records her own version. If that's the case, I would be very disappointed.

William Orbit said he had a demo singer come into the studio with him so he could take his time working on the tracks he and Madonna already started while she went to record with other people.

From another forum:

I read one very positive review on Mtribe before they shut down the page. Both clips that were played out of her windows in July are part of the song- the second snippet is the intro- builds and builds. Chorus is "infectious, amazing". He said the song is great.........

oh interesting, I really liked the 2nd snippet.

Via Boy Culture

Another purported Madonna demo leak, this one called "Dirty Liar."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgA6gCDccg&feature=player_embedded

Love it!...it has a haunting sound and i can hear Madonna's voice enhancing the song rather than the demo's chick voice which is not captivating at all... :thumbsup: ...for the record, i don't give a damn on whether is a dated sound or euro shit or whatever , i just like or dislike a song for what it is and I like this one! :dramatic: