Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

I would love to hear MADONNA belt this one out......with the RECUE ME VOICE!!! COME BACK MADONNA!!! COME BACK MADONNA!

That would be fantasticola.

If this is hers...and a taster of what the album's like, then it'll knock ten tons of shit out of HC for sure. The haters had better get ready.... because this (to me) sounds like a hit.

That would be fantasticola.

If this is hers...and a taster of what the music's like, then it'll knock ten tons of shit out of HC for sure. The haters had better get ready.... because this (to me) sounds like a hit.

with MADONNA's voice on it?!!!! HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's see...I really hope she has tracks that will blow our minds!!

I don't care for that demo at all. I certainly hope that isn't on the record. It's so boring with no creativity.

Madonna's never been a belter. That's why I like her. I hate that type of singing. Sounds like screaming to me.

agree :thumbsup:

Glad someone agrees! Also, it sounds too much like a club remix rather than a pop/dance song for an album. Even on a dance based album like Confessions, Madonna usually does pop/dance not straight up remix type of music.

I don't care for that demo at all. I certainly hope that isn't on the record. It's so boring with no creativity.

I agree.It's a predictable,by-the-numbers dance track.I was hoping for something a little more creative and exciting.

Gays will go for anything, that demo fucking sucks. Probably not real anyway though.

Er no, not at all. I for one DIDN'T go for "Candy Shop" or "Revolver" when they leaked. Infact, if truth be told, I actually hated them.

The melody is strong and the lyrics are fun but the production is awful.

The production is fairly standard for a dance track, yes, but the hook is pretty killer in my book. It does kind of recall "Trip to My Heart" a bit, but I liked that Britney track so it doesn't bother me here.

I guess we will see if it is a real contender for the album or not. I wouldn't mind it (with Madonna's voice and touch). :)