Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

FROM FACEBOOK secongs ago..

Madonna

Fresh News From The Madonna Team: Madonna is currently filming the video to her brand new single with M.I.A & Nicki Minaj, which is directed by Megaforce. Later this week, she will create her new album's photoshoot with Mert & Marcus! Get ready for a brand new Madonna era and stay tuned for more exclusive updates...

Guest Not4Pussies

I was shocked but kissed back!!!ahhh! > RT @MzBellaBarbie: @NICKIMINAJ how did u react when she kissed you? Shocked? Spazzed? Kissed back?

1 minute ago

Nicki Minaj

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj

No barbz...like...seriously...it felt soooooooooo good!!!!!!! Sooooo soft! Like what?!?!?! bwahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!

2 minutes ago

Nicki Minaj

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj

Yes! It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere* lmaoooooooooooo

6 minutes ago

Nicki Minaj

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj

HappyBirthdayOnika tho barbz??? Yall a fool! Come to mama!!!! Muah! Muah! Mmmmuuuaahhh!!! :p

7 minutes ago

Nicki Minaj

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj

*kisses each one of my barbz so they too can taste queen madonna* I love u guys sooo much!!!! This video is of epic proportion! Love uuuu!!!

10 minutes ago

Nicki Minaj

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj

OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!