Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

from Madonnarama, the casting call for the music video:

Female Body-Double | Female | Caucasian | Age: 20 4040 50

Talent should be fit. Hair: Prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair. Height: 5’4″. Dress: 2-4. Shoe Size: 8.[/i][/b]

fixed. :1251:

zmjc55.jpg

How long did it take? Two minutes? Maybe three? :sassy:

:lmao:

It gets better :bow:

qxkmfs.jpg

after J_serbia saw it was a joke ( :p ), JustifyMyNature is still a bit pissed ;)

I'm seriously PISSED over the news that Madonna's new album will sound like the Crappy American Life. WTF!?

and other fans are picking up on the news. Of course, poor Nikki doesnt get her well deserved credit ;):thumbsdown:

I'm tempted to tweet that to our 100,000 twitter followers and watch the mass commotion break out :popcorn::chuckle:

Apparently the first song on the album is Masterpiece.

It will have 14 tracks and two bonus tracks on deluxe edition

Gimme all your love will supposedly be released to radio later in December.

She will begin photoshoots next week.

Girls Gone Wild has Like a Prayer album elements.

Commercials for the Superbowl begins in January

The new look is between virgin tour and blonde ambition

And finally as we already know Megaforce will direct and it will be filmed in late December and early January

Source: Madonna never dies (Spanish)

I think it would be cool for Madonna to open the album with a ballad.Start things off slow,then bring on the uptempo stuff....kinda like the way she did with ROL.

Female Stunt Double | Female | Caucasian | Age: 20 – 40

Talent should be fit. Hair: Prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair. Height: 5’4″. Dress: 2-4. Shoe Size: 8.

Female Body-Double | Female | Caucasian | Age: 20 – 40

Talent should be fit. Hair: Prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair. Height: 5’4″. Dress: 2-4. Shoe Size: 8.[/i][/b]

Madge is size 2 :dramatic:

Maybe they decided to replace GGW with Masterpiece.

Makes no sense sweetie.

If the rumors are true, then GGW will be one of the bonus tracks.

Then again, it was reported GGW was the Benassi track, and he did say himself he wasn't on the album/working with her.

"Girls Gone Wild" (or any clip from it) hasn't leaked.

It was one of the tracks Madonna played out her window in London back in the summer.

Guest groovyguy

Makes no sense sweetie.

If the rumors are true, then GGW will be one of the bonus tracks.

Then again, it was reported GGW was the Benassi track, and he did say himself he wasn't on the album/working with her.

Hon, apart from GMAYL, no other track was confirmed to be in the final tracklisting. GGW and Bang were rumored to be on the album. There was no rumor/info on initial tracklisting, so we have no idea how much the tracklisting has changed. Just a few days ago, people were saying it was still being decided whether to include Masterpiece on the album or not. Then M confirmed it at the screening. ;)

I don't recall rumors of GGW as bonus tracks.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/07/madonna-going-wild-with-benassi-exclusive/

Madonna and Benny Benassi are again working together for the upcoming 2012 album and we at Madonnarama can reveal the title of the track: “Girls Gone Wild“.

The song has already been recorded and is, for sure, going to be a huge dance track and possibly be released as one of the singles from the forthcoming album.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/09/third-track-bang-bang-off-madonnas-upcoming-album-content-revealed/

We’ve already revealed the titles “Give Me All Your Love” and “Girls Gone Wild” off Madonna’s upcoming album that will be released in 2012. Another track we can add on that list is “Bang Bang” a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit.

question :

WHAT LOOK DO YOU THINK WILL MADONNA HAVE ONCE THE ALBUM IS RELEASED or at least for the promotion of the first song ??

is she going to have a serious look à la Like a Prayer or Frozen or is she going to be all girlie à la touch my body ... say a cheerleader à la paula abdul back in the days ??

i hope she does surprise me

i need to see her with a new haircut

shorter hair mayb

maybe blond again

but something totally different than her look she's had since hard candy until now !

Orange hair with silver highlights? I'm also thinking a Banana yellow power suit to go along with it. She'll look stun fresh gorg with that ensemble. :thumbsup: