Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Where are both of them going to fit on the song? I kinda wish only Nicki was involved. I guess MIA brings the hipsters in.

I wish it was only the latter. I'm not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj and really including her just smacks of jumping on a bandwagon.

so nicki is better for you than M.I.A? :inlove::sassy:

Let's be honest...it is Nicki's contribution that is going to get the most attention and (possibly) allow this song to get alot of airplay.I like M.I.A. but she's more of an underground artist that many people have never even heard of.

Let's be honest...it is Nicki's contribution that is going to get the most attention and (possibly) allow this song to get alot of airplay.I like M.I.A. but she's more of an underground artist that many people have never even heard of.

I agree :thumbsup:

I'm not a big Nicki fan but if the song can have more airplay and attention because of her, she's more than welcome.

Nicki dissed cher on twitter, I'm sorry but I dont want her near madonnas track. Wishful thinking. MIA is amazing and I wis she was the only one involved on the track.

Nicki disses everybody and her voice is extremely annoying. It almost sounds like gibberish. If I even remotely liked her, I would be ok with the collaboration but since I don't like anything she's released, I don't see how she's going to help the song. She's beautiful but is all plastic at that. I don't know where this Nicki craze began but I wish it was just over already. MIA is talented and adds a great edge to music. She's not annoying or overly commercial so it won't overpower the music (like Nicki will with her annoying ranting is the only way I can put it...she sounds like she's on cack, and it sounds stupid.) Her performance style is lukewarm at best and her facial expressions make me wonder, has Madonna even listened to her or seen her performing to want to put her in a video and worldwide performance with her?

Let's just hurry up with this mess so we can get a single edit without the girl. I truly think the only good that'll come from it, is that a newer generation of girls will buy the single but not end up liking Madonna (maybe in the same way 4 minutes sold) Just buying it cause Nicki is in it.

I am quite intrigued in what Madonna has up her sleeve regarding Niki and M.I.A. Niki will definitely add some youthful appeal to it all, while M.I.A. will add something a bit edgier. Add Madonna into the mix, I can only imagine the possibilities with three different generations of artists, music and styles being thrown together.

I suspect that the music on the album has already been recorded. It's possible a video or some related project is being put together regarding this "summons".

The only person Nicki Minaj has ever dissed is Lil' Kim. She never dissed Cher. In her tweet, she simply asked Cher to stop.

And it's NICKI people. Nicki.

Having her on the song doesn't guarantee that the song will have much better chances at radio. If one thing is for certain, it'll broaden the appeal of the song to fans of all three singers, in the same way that the Till The World Ends remix with Nicki and Ke$ha did.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Nicki doesn't diss anyone but that hideous dried up jealous creature, Kim. Nicki's cool, but i wish she was on another track and not Give Me A Bucket :manson: i'm surprised M.I.A is on it tbh, unless the final product is VASTLY different, i didn't think M.I.A. would ever be featured on something so.......kiddy sounding.

I was most excited about the M.I.A. part, so I am glad she confirmed she is still part of it. I hope they get some choice verses in the song and not just some cheerleader chants.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/26/m-i-a-and-solveig-tweet-and-exclusive-info-on-ms-new-album/

M.I.A and Solveig Tweet + Exclusive Info on M’s New Album

Today M.I.A. tweeted about Madonna and Nicki Minaj with the following…

summond to NYC by bitchesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ > cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt bitches

A few minutes later, Martin Solveig replied…

@_M_I_A_ @NICKIMINAJ swag !

This confirms that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. have been working on Madonna’s upcoming track “Give me All Your Love” produced by Martin Solveig…

An exclusive Madonnarama addition: Minaj and M.I.A. will be featured on more than one track in Madonna’s next album, which absolutely remains electro-pop and takes a totally different direction than Hard Candy!

On October 27th, MadonnaTribe posted: ...The new single - and the album as well - will feature two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj.

How can it be electro-pop with Orbit? And how is that a totally different direction than Hard Candy? Electro-pop to me sounds like the current LMFAO chart shit. What blah news.

Featured guests are alright but not ones aimed at The YOOF market. Have Joe Henry feature instead! And she doesn't really do duets so this is odd, people like George Michael, Mary J Blige and PJ Harvey expressed interest to work with her before. MIA worked with Christina!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002655024717&sk=wall

...insiders said GMAYL will be more comercial and the rest will be deep, different sounds.... totally diferent.omg omg so excited

Madonna FansWorld

insiders that already heard the songs say madonna album is absolutely different from HC and the GMAYL will be the only COMMERCIAL SONG....the rest will be more orbit style songs.deep lyrics deep sounds.... totally diferent....like ROL was in 98... omg cant wait LOVE MIA

An exclusive Madonnarama addition: Minaj and M.I.A. will be featured on more than one track in Madonna’s next album, which absolutely remains electro-pop and takes a totally different direction than Hard Candy!

Oh God! Really Madonna? Why on earth???

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I had a feeling the girls would pop up again on the album. I'm sure both of them only did Give Me A Bucket because they ADORE Madonna. I can imagine both girls asking to have their OWN feature on ANOTHER track each. Mmm hmmm.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Martin Solveig I think. No, me neither.

Um, didn't some members here want to PHUCK him in the "who would you phuck" producers thread?

OK THEN.