Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest HaveASit

OMG! I didn't like at all. Please tell me that its just a demo and the final version will be so much better. Please, Madonna, don't disapoint me.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I made a new thread but I should have posted it in here.

The full demo is okay, nothing special, oh well.

So judging from the leaked (first?) single, I think all talks about 'Ray of Light'-esque kind of album should be stopped

Once again, reports are fleeting that the actual album sounds way different from this first "buzz" single!

Guest bluejean

I suppose this is abit optimistic but maybe she wants to leak a half ass demo so people can scream that "she's over" and then hit everyone with the real version.

Guest PatrikEugene

I suppose this is abit optimistic but maybe she wants to leak a half ass demo so people can scream that "she's over" and then hit everyone with the real version.

That would be interesting :)

Guest HaveASit

Possible tracklist?

1. Introduce The Class

2. Give Me All Your Love

3. Party Animals

4. The Leadership

5. If Love Will Bring A Special Moment

6. Girls Gone Wild

7. My Roots

8. Outbreak

9. Praying Angel

10. Men’s

11. The Kingdom (taken from W.E.)

Possible tracklist?

1. Introduce The Class

2. Give Me All Your Love

3. Party Animals

4. The Leadership

6. Girls Gone Wild

7. My Roots

8. Outbreak

9. Praying Angel

10. Men’s

A very good album title! :bow:

Possible tracklist?

1. Introduce The Class

2. Give Me All Your Love

3. Party Animals

4. The Leadership

6. Girls Gone Wild

7. My Roots

8. Outbreak

9. Praying Angel

10. Men’s

Yes, they're always there in their dark brown glory and now she makes a song about them. :crazy:

Though I like the title "The Kingdom," I'm sure this is fake.

MadonnaTribe has learnt and can exclusively report about one more track out of the nine songs that have already been picked up for inclusion on the new Madonna album, set to be released in Spring 2012.

This song is called Bang Bang and it's co-produced by William Orbit. It has been described to us as a nice mid-tempo track with a certain nostalgic mood that would be perfect as the closing song of an album.

The song is not dance but rather electronic pop with an updated version of Orbit's signature style, including a sampled synth piano. The lyrics this time seem to be rather intimate and dramatic, especially on this one song, that tells the story of a love affair ending in disaster a la Til Death Do Us Part.

madonnatribe.com

I'm liking the sound of this record more and more. So glad it's not just basic house/dance.

more info from madonnarama.com

We’ve already revealed the titles “Give Me All Your Love” and “Girls Gone Wild” off Madonna’s upcoming album that will be released in 2012.

Another track we can add on that list is “Bang Bang” a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit. Like we already said, the album is going to feature deep and intimate lyrics… well, this is one of them.

“Bang Bang” includes themes such as bitter love, temptation, violence and even murder.

Madonna talks about meeting someone at the (David Letterman?) late show and how it was dangerous to sit so close to the man.

She wonders how she ended up with her hand on the barrel of a gun and wants him to pay for the pain he caused.

Madonna uses the words “bitch” many times and repeats the words “bang” and “boom” a few times.

She talks about losing her mind and metaphorically accuses the guy to build her coffin and to drive the hearse where her body rests.

Madonna talks about keeping her enemies close, never looking back but wonders how he ended up winning.

She explains some love stories are just too good to be true, saying she’s a fool who’s been tricked up and shut down.

In the chorus she admits that she realizes she’s more unstable than he is.

She says she’s not her brother, lover nor her friend but that it’s over now and that he appears like this whole different person, very successful and well adored.

Now her reputation is down, her blood is in his dixie cup.

At the end, we wonder if she really shot him, because the song ends with Madonna yelling that she got him and shot him.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

She talks about losing her mind and metaphorically accuses the guy to build her coffin and to drive the hearse where her body rests.

Now her reputation is down, her blood is in his dixie cup.

that's what you get for complaining about simple lyrics :lol: