Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

OK, just a few corrections. He said it doesn't sound like a demo (i.e. it's a fully mastered/completed track). Essentially, he likes the track and thinks it will be massive and sell a truckload, but he doesn't see it as revolutionary and anyone who was expecting Madonna to reinvent the pop world is going to be disappointed. He says that the track is enjoyable/fun, but ultimately, it's a jingle/ditty, which could have been sung by someone in her 20s - he comments that anyone who was hoping that the Queen would stop acting like a young girl (i.e. mature and act her age) should forget about it, because this song is definitely not mature. Vocally, she sounds like she did in the early 80s - quite girlish. It's basically a cheerleader type song in terms of the shout outs and the percussion.

He definitely likes it, but doesn't find it ground breaking. He says it's no ROL, not even a Hung Up or a 4 Minutes, so he ranks it below all three tracks (while still pointing out that it will be massive and is infectious and gets stuck in your head).

He refuses point blank to leak it (for fear of death, or of at least having his blog shut down by Universal), but he suspects and hopes that it will leak really soon.

I hope this helps a little!! Oh - he also said that the lyrics leaked a few days ago are 100% accurate, and that the spelling out and chanting of "LOVE YOU MAD" gets annoying after a while because it happens so often.

Below 4 minutes? CANT BE :manson:

Guest groovyguy

I hope it's not true 'cos it sounds shit.

Didn't a lot of fans say the same about the first LQ Hung Up snippet that surfaced?

Guest groovyguy

Below 4 minutes? CANT BE :manson:

That's just his opinion.

Fashion designer Stefano Gabban has taken to Twitter to let readers know that he has listened to Madonna's new single and thinks otherwise:

'The new Madonna single its Woooooooooooowwwwwwww...'

All that is is the opinion of one guy. I wouldn't think too much of it. Just look at the millions of opinions on forums like these when a song leaks, do we also care about each and every opinion as much at that point? No... just take from it what you like but don't panic! LOL

Guest groovyguy

All that is is the opinion of one guy. I wouldn't think too much of it. Just look at the millions of opinions on forums like these when a song leaks, do we also care about each and every opinion as much at that point? No... just take from it what you like but don't panic! LOL

Exactly. Besides, he also pointed out "that it will be massive and is infectious and gets stuck in your head". To me, that means a very catchy, infectious song.

No one knows where the first part of that sound file fits in (there has been speculation that it's actually part of "Girl Gone Wild", rather than part of "Give Me All Your Love". According to the Italian guy who has heard the song, the lyrics featured in the original 9-second snippet are accurate (although he hasn't made reference to this snippet at all - maybe someone needs to ask him if it's definitely from the track that he has heard...?).

Spliced together, the two clips sound like a mess. By itself, though, the "you could be my lucky star" snippet sounds extremely promising!

Listening Session for Madonna's new album

There are a lot of speculations and doubts regarding a listing session for Madonna's forthcoming album. DrownedMadonna.com can confirm that there was INDEED a listening session at the offices of her new record company.

It took place at the beginning of the third decade of last month, before any info regarding the first single "Give Me All Your Love" leaked.

Nine songs have been played and they got a very good reaction. The sound is described as very fresh. As we already reported, the album has nothing to do with "Hard Candy" - fortunately we say!

During the listening session with the label representatives the ballad to be included in the soundtrack of W.E. has been played as well.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/#ixzz1d7URrOk9

Of course but he has it. The song is around somewhere and Universal is not very happy about it.

I know, it was a self-defense mechanism in order to not drive myself crazy in thinking people have this song on loop at this very moment in time!!!

Guest groovyguy

I wish that Madonna and her team would "guard" her music more carefully.

They should be more careful about the people at the listening session.

She's managed to keep her lead singles under tight wrap for the past several albums, so it's odd that this one is out there. "Music" was the last lead single to leak in full before it was supposed to. AL had short snippets leaked (e.g. the rap and "do I have to change my name" part), and then we were teased with various snippets of HU very shortly before it was due to be released. 4M was premiered by Timbaland himself, but prior to that, nothing had escaped at all. Then, of course, various versions of the second part of the first verse leaked (remember that slow piano version that was floating around)? We got snippets of "Celebration" before it was released, but it was mainly the remixes that were "leaked". "Revolver" was a different story, because the RaVaugn version was easily accessible. The only major leaks in recent years before the release of an album were "Candy Shop" and the original "The Beat Goes On", neither of which ended up being the lead single.

Universal would be extremely annoyed about this. It has to be someone in Solveig's camp.

Guest groovyguy

She's managed to keep her lead singles under tight wrap for the past several albums, so it's odd that this one is out there. "Music" was the last lead single to leak in full before it was supposed to. AL had short snippets leaked (e.g. the rap and "do I have to change my name" part), and then we were teased with various snippets of HU very shortly before it was due to be released. 4M was premiered by Timbaland himself, but prior to that, nothing had escaped at all. Then, of course, various versions of the second part of the first verse leaked (remember that slow piano version that was floating around)? We got snippets of "Celebration" before it was released, but it was mainly the remixes that were "leaked". "Revolver" was a different story, because the RaVaugn version was easily accessible. The only major leaks in recent years before the release of an album were "Candy Shop" and the original "The Beat Goes On", neither of which ended up being the lead single.

Universal would be extremely annoyed about this. It has to be someone in Solveig's camp.

The PopSlutter was at the listening session, wasn't he? I think he somehow managed to record the track(s) during the session.

Guest vivelareine

It's not surprising to me that she's leaking.

I mean, this is the woman who was blaring her album/demos out of her own house several months ago.

I honestly don't believe that she isn't totally unaware of it either. (I'm not saying that she leaked it herself.)

But hopefully her team works quickly to keep the lid on the bottle and the curiosity absolves for a few more months.

The PopSlutter was at the listening session, wasn't he? I think he somehow managed to record the track(s) during the session.

I don't think he was, to be honest. He said that he and others actually have the proper song, but that he refuses to leak it (he's sure that someone else will, though). He mentions "super secret" sources and how he was given access to the track on the condition that he not leak it. He also mentions something about the digital ID attached to the track indicates that it's the album version, so he definitely didn't record it surreptitiously at a listening party (i.e. he has a proper official digital version of the track). He also hasn't indicated that he's heard any other tracks from the album, so it's unlikely that he's heard anything other than "Give Me All Your Love".

No one knows where the first part of that sound file fits in (there has been speculation that it's actually part of "Girl Gone Wild", rather than part of "Give Me All Your Love".

listen to the clip, she is singing "girls gone wild" or "the girl's gone wild" so it's clearly 2 different songs.

listen to the clip, she is singing "girls gone wild" or "the girl's gone wild" so it's clearly 2 different songs.

Yes, I know... Yesterday, though, there was speculation that the part that could be from GGW was actually the beginning of GMAYL. Clearly, this isn't the case, but yesterday, it was considered a possibility.

Guys, there a two Snippets of the Song, just found it on another forum!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z4ab2g

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ig477a

Sounds like Madonna from the 80s, i can't belive it!! It is a bit strange, but listen to yourself!

Guys, there a two Snippets of the Song, just found it on another forum!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z4ab2g

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ig477a

Sounds like Madonna from the 80s, i can't belive it!! It is a bit strange, but listen to yourself!

OMG.

:dramatic:

If there are snippets floating around you know what that means.....