Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

It's "famous" in the italian pop blog world. I'm not sure of anything, I don't have the song. but it looks like everybody is sure the leak is just a matter of time. They told me her voice is very high at the end, just like the ending of Ray Of Light.

Thank you!

Ok, make sense.

Stefano Gabbana heard it, Benassi is italian too ....of course They might have it .... let's wait and see

has Popslut said they will be the one sharing it or is it a general assumption by them?

I'm starting to think they're just saying this to encourage people that actually HAS the song to leak it before anyone else.

Guest groovyguy

Message from Universal : "The response from the listening party at Universal Music was overwhelming positive and the production is apparently "very new and fresh". Keep calm. We have a major M album coming our way. Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do"

:thumbsup:

Guest vivelareine

I just wish either one of two things would hurry up and happen: 1.) The source would be discredited and it's made clear that they don't have the demo, so we can all move on. Or 2.) THAT MOTHER FUCKER LEAKS. Because...

2itjukh.jpg

Guest vivelareine

so where's the leak? where is it gonna leak anyway? I never heard of "popslut" & dont see a url of the supposed website. (just asking)

It's just popslut.net, I believe.

Posted on Popjustice forum

Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do.

I like the part about "promoting it like nobody's business".This is exactly what Warners HASN'T been doing in recent years: aggressively promoting Madonna's music! It's no wonder that she chose to get away from them.Universal seems energized,excited and ready to do all that they can to make this album a hit.That's what Madonna needs and deserves.

Album title "Girl's Gone Wild!".

From the 8 second clip it sounds like she's singing "Girl Gone Wild, Girl Gone Wild, Girl Gone Wild" which makes me think it's actually referring to a single girl "gone wild". We'll have to see what comes of it, but I'm betting "Girl Gone Wild" or "Girls Gone Wild" or "Girl's Gone Wild" may be the title of the album.

Album title "Girl's Gone Wild!".

From the 8 second clip it sounds like she's singing "Girl Gone Wild, Girl Gone Wild, Girl Gone Wild" which makes me think it's actually referring to a single girl "gone wild". We'll have to see what comes of it, but I'm betting "Girl Gone Wild" or "Girls Gone Wild" or "Girl's Gone Wild" may be the title of the album.

I hope not. The last thing she needs is an album named after a frat boy-lovin' titty video.

So i was almost right back in july when i said that to me she was singing "good girl gone bad, good girl gone bad..." !

You said it! Now can you get the damn single to leak already? I seriously can't wait any longer.....

Guest northernlad

I like the part about "promoting it like nobody's business".This is exactly what Warners HASN'T been doing in recent years: aggressively promoting Madonna's music! It's no wonder that she chose to get away from them.Universal seems energized,excited and ready to do all that they can to make this album a hit.That's what Madonna needs and deserves.

Except her former label practically DEFINED that phrase with Confessions and she DUMPED THEM anyway right after. It will be no small feat for them to outdo the Confessions push with this new record, but if they manage to... :wow:

popslut is reviewing the song on his(?) website .....he is not going to leak it at all and he does not like the song. he said that it's a song that sticks in your head but nothing groundbreaking .... we shall see!

Except her former label practically DEFINED that phrase with Confessions and she DUMPED THEM anyway right after. It will be no small feat for them to outdo the Confessions push with this new record, but if they manage to... :wow:

Didn't Madonna and Warners negotiate at length, but then Warners lost out to Live Nation because they couldn't match their offer? My understanding was that Warners walked away when they realised that they couldn't give Madonna what she could get elsewhere (they felt it was too risky). It's not as though Madonna dumped them - she just got a much better offer elsewhere, after being told that the other offer couldn't be matched by Warners. Who wouldn't take it?

It's almost as if neutrocks has his fingers crossed for this era to be a complete train wreck. :wow:

Incorrect. And if you've read my previous posts, I've championed a reviving of Madonnamania. Not probably gonna be on the scale of '85, but one could only wish. A controversial title for an album is already proving to raise eyebrows. Oddly, I never thought Madonna fans would object to it and consider it a "train wreck". :blink:

LINK

http://www.popslut.net

His review made it sound like it's actually a good song, but then at the end he kind of switched his opinion. He says it may be the new Ray of Light, but it's no Hung Up, whatever that means. Clearly, it's a grower. I say bring it the fuck on already!!

he is saying:" Non è una nuova Ray Of Light, ma neanche una nuova Hung Up, e neanche ai livelli di 4 Minutes."

"It is not the new ROL , but neither the new HU, and it is not @ 4 min level"

for those of us that don't speak italian, google translate breaks it down for us...somewhat..

Oh well, I can not. I can not resist, I must say what I think. Also because when I threw the stone, the uproar has happened. I said on my Facebook page that he listened to this long-awaited single, which shall remain nameless. The news was echoed by commentatissima and Popjustice forums and ATRL, my Twitter account was targeted from all over the world asking me the snippet, and now three quarters of the world expect me to leak by night .

Let's face it now: I will not. First point, why risk a fine denunciona by the record that at least makes me close the blog, and much as I love the octogenarian artist in question, I do not want to risk it.

Second, because I got to listen to the song-secret sources, not Italian, of course, that made me swear at the cost of death that I would not have disclosed information about it, imagine a leak.

Third, because after hearing it I, Stefano Gabbana and certainly other, 'I'm leak can not be that far away. It 'true that the song in question was announced in February, but I seriously think that it is now seen around is a matter of days, perhaps hours.

So, let's go point by point, I tell you what I can, and I could not but love you too much to even the bully and say "I have heard, I felt it." Notwithstanding that I am talking about the new single by Loredana Lecciso, titled Give me all your love.

-The version I heard is probably one of the album, because it provides the id tag and it seems to me quite finished. Maybe even be touched up, but it seems like a demo. The voice is without any doubt one of the octogenarian in question and the effects are all there.

-As the album version, featuring no middle ground. Only the octogenarian.

-L 'recalls early mortally Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne with a pinch of The Best Damn Thing. There is also a bit of incipits Beat Of My Drum, Nicola Roberts. "L! O! V! E!", you know? Warning: they are not identical, but the spirit is: a song with a cheerful start to scream and the name dell'ottuagenaria syllables recited in a loud voice, in pure compulsive style.

-It 's the perfect song to sing at the Super Bowl. If made. I believe that the opportunity will come back into fashion and go out a line cheerleader Cheerleader Gold by D & G.

-The text came out a few days ago and published here is correct. Exactly that.

The strillettio to Avril goes on until 0:20 minto, then part of the first verse, then the chorus. The song is constructed like this: cheerleading choir, verse, chorus, choir, shortest verse, chorus, bridge, which incorporates the concept of the choir, but with some insert battery and slower, and riconclude with the chorus. In fact the whole song is the spelling of "Luv", "You," "Mad" a number of sometimes quite unbearable.

-There 's all it takes to a football stadium song. The spelling, of course, but also the drums.

-The voice is a little 'saucy and ragazzinesca. It seems to listen to a song of the 80s, in terms of vocal timbre.

-You can dance. The touch of the French DJ who produced it and that I can not name it tangibilissimo. It jumps, it mimics the letters, will be a hit disco. And 'certainly cheerful.

-It lasts three minutes and twenty-five.

-It does not end with a fading, fading, but dry. "Away," the end.

-It is not as Truzzi is fashionable now, is not electronic, dance is not in the strict sense. It 'quite unique in today's scenario, but certainly not revolutionary in any way. It is a new Ray Of Light, Hung Up, but even a new, and even to the levels of 4 Minutes.

-Of course the audience will be split into two undeniably this is not what we expected after four years and the hype already sky. It 'a song, after all, and this disappoints so much. I am flabbergasted. Is glued to the brain, it's fun, but it's a little song. What might have sung better than a twenty.

-Those who expected to be struck by a masterpiece that would have swept all the other pop tarts will be disappointed. He may not admit it. But to say, We Found Love is much better as an example of a great DJ dance applied to a pop song.

He'll sell-zillion copies, yes.

-If you were hoping that the Queen in question to stop the girl forget it: compared to this song when he sang in his underwear with Justin Timberlake adulterrima was four years ago.

Here, we do not know what else to say. What I hope is a leak as soon as possible, but how to say this is the world esclusivona can offer right now. We hope to still be alive tomorrow.