Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

It's a little early to start throwing shit yet. I think we should wait until we hear it first and THEN decide.

Personally, Madonna has NEVER disappointed me...so I'll probably love it anyway.

Its just that everybody seems to be doing this electronic dance type of music now... its getting boring, somebody needs to liven it up a bit.

...the response from the listening party at Universal Music was overwhelmingly positive and the production is apparently "very new and fresh". She was heavily involved.

this all sounds amazing.. what's everyone complaining about? did you all expect another AL or what? theyve been saying it will be mostly dance like six months ago

I wonder if "Girls Gone Wild" is actually the track with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.? I think that should be the name of the album!

'Girls Gone Wild'....the new Madonna album!

Its just that everybody seems to be doing this electronic dance type of music now... its getting boring, somebody needs to liven it up a bit.

Totally agree. M just needs to take a look at what she did in the past and become this rebellious person she once was that made her want to stand out and be different from the rest.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Apparently, Jean Baptiste denied Love On Fire is a Madonna demo and said this:

"You really think Madonna would sing these lyrics?? this sounds more like Britney's last album."

Erm, she has sung Britney songs before [Revolver], and even worse lyrics [Heartbeat - See My Booty Get Down]. Shut the fuck up Jean.

Erm, she has sung Britney songs before [Revolver], and even worse lyrics [Heartbeat - See My Booty Get Down]. Shut the fuck up Jean.

But did you see her "booty get down?" M has a very nice booty and I very much enjoyed watching it "get down" :boxing:

I wonder if "Girls Gone Wild" is actually the track with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.? I think that should be the name of the album!

'Girls Gone Wild'....the new Madonna album!

oh lord...

s5ircx.jpg

Guest Fukujima

from drownedmadonna.com:

There are a lot of speculations and doubts regarding a listing session for Madonna's forthcoming album. DrownedMadonna.com can confirm that there was INDEED a listening session at the offices of her new record company.

It took place at the beginning of the third decade of last month, before any info regarding the first single "Give Me All Your Love" leaked.

Nine songs have been played and they got a very good reaction. The sound is described as very fresh. As we already reported, the album has nothing to do with "Hard Candy" - fortunately we say!

During the listening session with the label representatives the ballad to be included in the soundtrack of W.E. has been played as well.

My link

Paolo of the Tribe team confirmed that "Girls Gone Wild" is indeed the title of a new album track produced by Benassi.

it's too early for the song to leak! :(

That's what I've been saying.I don't want to hear the song until it's all finished and released "officially".It's way too early.The album isn't even mastered yet.

Oh... she snubbed Orbit once again with the 2nd single. Hm.

During the listening session with the label representatives the ballad to be included in the soundtrack of W.E. has been played as well.

This is weird.

Considering that the movie will be released in December... we might get this at any time.

Edited by Tonight

Guest Phoenix

I don't think I could handle it if she returns tonight! :wow:

Oh, and hello.. I'm new here, but Madge is clearly the greatest pop bitch or else I wouldn't be here. Duh.

BY THE WAY WHO IS POPSLUT? NEVER HEARD OF IT

It's "famous" in the italian pop blog world. I'm not sure of anything, I don't have the song. but it looks like everybody is sure the leak is just a matter of time. They told me her voice is very high at the end, just like the ending of Ray Of Light.