Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Posted on Popjustice forum

Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do.

YEAHHH!!!!

I think it would be a great idea to release 2 singles BEFORE the release of the album. Nowadays her 1st singles perform well, because the album is not out and the fans urge to buy it. Having in mind that Madonna is an album artist (mostly) nowadays her second singles underperform (especially in USA) because the fans already have the album and doesnt need to buy the single.

In conclusion, I think it would be very wise if she has 2 singles out before the album, because in this way I think she will invest money in BOTH videos, because noth singles would have bigger chances to perform well on the charts.

Guest groovyguy

Posted on Popjustice forum

Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do.

:clap:

Guest groovyguy

From PopJustice Forum

Apparently, Jean Baptiste denied Love On Fire is a Madonna demo and said this:

"You really think Madonna would sing these lyrics?? this sounds more like Britney's last album."

No word on Dirty Liar (that one is truly atrocious).

...the response from the listening party at Universal Music was overwhelmingly positive and the production is apparently "very new and fresh". She was heavily involved.

From PopJustice Forum

"You really think Madonna would sing these lyrics?? this sounds more like Britney's last album."

Has he heard the "American Life" rap? :zombie: She's capable of anything.

From PopJustice Forum

...the response from the listening party at Universal Music was overwhelmingly positive and the production is apparently "very new and fresh". She was heavily involved.

I guess this Jean Baptiste guy didn't hear Madonna say "see my booty get down" on her last album...

Guest groovyguy

Has he heard the "American Life" rap? :zombie: She's capable of anything.

I guess this Jean Baptiste guy didn't hear Madonna say "see my booty get down" on her last album...

Apparently not. So it's a good sign that M is not doing any rap or singing "See my booty get down" this time.

from madonnarama.com:

We already revealed the first producers that are working on Madonna’s upcoming album: William Orbit and Martin Solveig. Another producer we can add on that list is none other than Benny Benassi.

Madonna and Benny Benassi are again working together for the upcoming 2012 album and we at Madonnarama can reveal the title of the track: “Girls Gone Wild“.

The song has already been recorded and is, for sure, going to be a huge dance track and possibly be released as one of the singles from the forthcoming album.

In 2009, Benny Benassi remixed Madonna’s single Celebration, but this wasn’t the first time they collaborated. Back in 2003, Benny Benassi also remixed the song “American Life”, but it never got approved and remains unreleased.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info on Madonna’s upcoming album…

That's the eight second snippet :duca: OH MY, I'm excited!!

You are right... so we have previews of both songs then hahaha! Not the rumored notion that the second clip was the intro of the first, that "source" can be ignored from now on ;)

Seems like it will be one of the hardest album dance tracks she's ever made up untill now!

You are right... so we have previews of both songs then hahaha! Not the rumored notion that the second clip was the intro of the first, that "source" can be ignored from now on ;)

Seems like it will be one of the hardest album dance tracks she's ever made up untill now!

now i hear it - sounds bloody fantastic!

From PopJustice Forum

Popjustice normally throws a lot of shade towards Madonna, but if they're saying this about her next album we seriously may have a masterpiece to add to our collections!!! :bow:

Edited by Kydonna

Guest northernlad

They probably finished (or nearly so) a few songs to preview for the label. Certainly she would have had to have the new single ok'd already.

Confused to how a listening party can happen when the album hasn't yet been mastered, is that possible? Or am I getting it all mixed up... :-/

The record execs have probably listened to demos/rough versions of the songs. The album will now be mixed and mastered probably finished around December.

Guest groovyguy

The record execs have probably listened to demos/rough versions of the songs. The album will now be mixed and mastered probably finished around December.

Think Orbit has already started mixing and mastering the tracks.

WilliamOrbit William Orbit

Back on ProTools. Couldn't resist. Anybody out there got ProTools 10?

4 Nov

Guest groovyguy

Those who heard the GMAYL said that it sounded like a finished album track with no rap and no Minaj and no M.I.A.

wow! this sounds very great! at least i liked both snippets so far and they sound quite different, GGW wounds quite wild indeed!.BRING IT ON!

So iys another boring dance album... great...

It's a little early to start throwing shit yet. I think we should wait until we hear it first and THEN decide.

Personally, Madonna has NEVER disappointed me...so I'll probably love it anyway.

Confused to how a listening party can happen when the album hasn't yet been mastered, is that possible? Or am I getting it all mixed up... :-/

Well, Warner heads heard tracks from COADF in May/June of 2005 and that album wasn't mastered until the end of July.