Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

The demos sound a bit iffy, but I don't know if that's because of the vocals, I really don't like whoever is singing. Not sure about the production too. Exciting times though! Can't wait for new Madonna!

posted at drownedmadonna.com

"One of my favorite ARTIST [Madonna] ever working on one of my favorite Albums [Madonna's upcoming album] ever with one of my favorite Producers [William Orbit] ever," producer and songwriter Jean Baptiste Kouame posted on Facebook.

Jean Baptiste is talking about Madonna and her upcoming album, which he already describe as one of his favorite albums ever, and on which he worked on with UK producer William Orbit.

:wow:

Guest Fukujima

posted at drownedmadonna.com

"One of my favorite ARTIST [Madonna] ever working on one of my favorite Albums [Madonna's upcoming album] ever with one of my favorite Producers [William Orbit] ever," producer and songwriter Jean Baptiste Kouame posted on Facebook.

Jean Baptiste is talking about Madonna and her upcoming album, which he already describe as one of his favorite albums ever, and on which he worked on with UK producer William Orbit.

:drool:

i can't wait anymore give me new music noow!!

:drool:

i can't wait anymore give me new music noow!!

Well, according to news-of-madonna, you will.. within the next 24 hours... but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were you. I've been disappointed by statements like that way too many times to get myself into a frenzy now!

Guest SuperPop

I will try to avoid any demos

I am very suspicious about these things as most of the times turn to be fake (regarding MAdonna's case)

To sum up the latest rumours I've heard:

- "Give Me All Your Love" will be released later this month.

- The new album is tentatively scheduled for release in late February. A second single will be released before the album drops, it might be debuted at the Superbowl.

- The new tour will start around 1 April 2012, give or take one week. Tickets will be on sale before Christmas.

The tour will last throughout 2012, visiting Europe, North America, South-East Asia and Australia. It might be extended into 2013.

Edited by Msig

^^I don't think it would be a good idea to release "GMAYL" later on this month.It's too soon! More time is needed.I'd like for it to be released closer to the Super Bowl.By then,Madonna should have a video filmed,remixes completed,etc.

^^I don't think it would be a good idea to release "GMAYL" later on this month.It's too soon! More time is needed.I'd like for it to be released closer to the Super Bowl.By then,Madonna should have a video filmed,remixes completed,etc.

Who is to say she's isn't already contemplating filming videos and album covers. The album will be mixed and done by the end of the month... why wait that long. Start dishing stuff out, especially when she wants a couple new hits out there before the tour starts. She'll need to release a new single before tickets go on sale for the new tour anyway. That always helps. To have a worldwide #1...

Who is to say she's isn't already contemplating filming videos and album covers. The album will be mixed and done by the end of the month... why wait that long. Start dishing stuff out, especially when she wants a couple new hits out there before the tour starts. She'll need to release a new single before tickets go on sale for the new tour anyway. That always helps. To have a worldwide #1...

I think she would have more success with this single if she released it closer to the Super Bowl....either a few days before,or the very next day after.I have a feeling that,if she released it this month,the song would be 'old news' by the time she performs it at the Super Bowl.I want her to take full advantage of this amazing promotional opportunity.

Imagine if she "premiered" this song at the Super Bowl,then released it the very next day.The song would really benefit from the massive exposure! People would be flocking to iTunes to purchase it.The hype would be tremendous! Remember,over 100 million people tune into the SuperBowl.

Later this month???? it has no sense at all?

Has it happened before, to release in November (when there are so many new releases) the lead single for an album that will be released on february???

Imagine if she "premiered" this song at the Super Bowl,then released it the very next day.The song would really benefit from the massive exposure! People would be flocking to iTunes to purchase it.The hype would be tremendous! Remember,over 100 million people tune into the SuperBowl.

I know what you mean but let's be frank: it's not a good idea to listen to a Madonna song for the first time in a live rendition. Unless the performance is mimed, the song has to be premiered in studio version.

i doubt she'll release it this year. she said in the w.e interview that it would be released around the time of february. the queen says what she means and means what she says so we'll just have to believe in her and give her all our love.

Later this month???? it has no sense at all?

Has it happened before, to release in November (when there are so many new releases) the lead single for an album that will be released on february???

Yes, it does happen!

Lady Gaga released "Born This Way" three months before the album was release, followed by another 2 full single releases ("Judas" and "The Edge of Glory") and one promo single ("Hair") before the album dropped.

Bruno Mars released "Just the Way You Are" two and a half months before releasing Doo-Wops & Hooligans, followed by another 'real' single, "Grenade", and a promo single, "Liquor Store Blues", a week before the album release.

In addition to this, most major Danish acts release their lead singles 4-5 months before their albums drop, usually followed by a second single shortly before the album release.

By releasing "Give Me All Your Love" before Christmas, Madonna will be sure that everyone knows the song by the time she performs it at the Superbowl, where she would also debut the second single off the album, which would be released right after the show.

i doubt she'll release it this year. she said in the w.e interview that it would be released around the time of february. the queen says what she means and means what she says so we'll just have to believe in her and give her all our love.

Yeah right. She also said after the Blond Ambition Tour that she would never tour again. As far as I know, it has been officially confirmed that Madonna will launch her 6th post-BAT tour next year..

And she has said on several occasions that she would never perform "Material Girl", "Like a Virgin" or "Holiday" again, only to include them in a later tour.

By releasing "Give Me All Your Love" before Christmas, Madonna will be sure that everyone knows the song by the time she performs it at the Superbowl, where she would also debut the second single off the album, which would be released right after the show.

That's a great idea in theory,but I'm pretty sure that "GMAYL" is the new song that will be performed at the Super Bowl (at least according to the reports so far).

Posted on Popjustice forum

Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do.

Posted on Popjustice forum

Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do.

:thumbsup: