Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

A lot more people than a few internet gays know tabitha and napolean exist,

These are the only Tabitha and Napolean i know of :dazed:

NUP_130199_0201-442x590.jpgnapoleon.gif

I guess that Holiday, despite its initial low chart position in the US, is one of her most universally recognised songs after all.. it's certainly one of her biggest UK/European hits. Since Get Together was mentioned earlier maybe she could do a slight interpolation with that as Get Together is very much the modern day Holiday.

Vogue or Prayer will do me, neither have been done enough, Vogue is her biggest US hit. OYH would've been nice. Music, fine.. last huge US hit. I still think they could have took a chance with Hung Up, I'm sure that's better known in the US than she would think, and the Holiday-like unity messages is a bit much but perfect I suppose for here. This was never going to be a very adventurous set so does its job.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I guess that Holiday, despite its initial low chart position in the US, is one of her most universally recognised songs after all.. it's certainly one of her biggest UK/European hits.

It only charted low because it was her first hit, her breakthrough single. If it had been released a year later it would've easily gone top 5 or even hit #1. It's definitely one of her most iconic songs here in the States.

I guess that Holiday, despite its initial low chart position in the US, is one of her most universally recognised songs after all.. it's certainly one of her biggest UK/European hits. Since Get Together was mentioned earlier maybe she could do a slight interpolation with that as Get Together is very much the modern day Holiday.

Vogue or Prayer will do me, neither have been done enough, Vogue is her biggest US hit. OYH would've been nice. Music, fine.. last huge US hit. I still think they could have took a chance with Hung Up, I'm sure that's better known in the US than she would think, and the Holiday-like unity messages is a bit much but perfect I suppose for here. This was never going to be a very adventurous set so does its job.

Who cares about record sales? Not me.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/15/madonnas-super-bowl-performance-setlist-revealed-2/

Madonna’s Super Bowl Performance – Setlist Revealed

Last October we revealed that Madonna was set to perform in the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5th 2012.

Madonnarama has just received confirmation that rehearsals for the Super Bowl performance have started this week and that the following songs are currently being considered for the 15-minute performance:

Give me all your Love (with Guests)

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Any rumour about ‘Get Together’ or a medley being performed are not true.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

finally some great news!

that set list is perfection

love it

Guest bluejean

I think Like A Prayer instead of Ray Of Light would be better.

Actually, imagine a mashup of the two, that would actually work rather well.

Overall, I'm just relieved she is not doing crap like Get Together or Don't Tell Me.

Give me all your love

Ray of light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Set list

ROL? Ugh.

I knew she would perform "Ray Of Light" that song is so uplifting even for that football game. Great setlist representing each decade for the casual/non-fans and a new single performed for the first time :inlove:

Straight guys better hold it in when M performs :wow:

Best be a thumping version of Holiday like on TGS not weak like RIT or S&S

oh yeah... the GIRLIE SHOW holiday would be perfect for SuperBowl or something of the like...

The BA and TGS Holidays were great...

hope she doesnt do vogue. the dancing was cool on sticky but the singing.........i hope and she needs to do everything live otherwise she will be getting lots of criticism. and vogue she can't sing live....id say go for a less difficult song to sing live which is also a trendmark madonna song.