Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

some of the dancing .....WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DANCE.....in the middle...is ok..........otherwise?!!!!!! laughable!

This laughable routine was nominated for an emmy. I'm beginning to think you just dont like hip hop.

^ look at that. they are amazing. perfect for madonna. she's in good hands.

I repeat their dancing style was in good for 1998 not 2011 sorry. It's the cold truth EVERYONE knows this.

I rather have LOLA her daughter do the dancing then them. I truely dislike their tacky style and overuse of props.

Their dancing was good for 1998, yet their still getting nominated for emmys TODAY? And they RARELY use props on sytycd, what's your point???? do you even know what youre talking about?????? If everyone thought they were bad, their routines wouldnt be recognized in todays day and age. Stop thinking your opinion is rock solid gold. You dislike their style, good for you. Dosent mean everyone else has too, and it certaintly dosent mean madonna has made a wrong choice. Please.

Um why are you getting so up in arms over a couple of choreographers that only a few internet gays know exist?

A lot more people than a few internet gays know tabitha and napolean exist, and I'm not getting up in arms. I just dont see why ppl think they are bad choreographers. Plenty of their routines have been nominated for emmys. Their decent.

A lot more people than a few internet gays know tabitha and napolean exist, and I'm not getting up in arms. I just dont see why ppl think they are bad choreographers. Plenty of their routines have been nominated for emmys. Their decent.

85% of the people who win emmy's are nonsense...........and I'm sorry regardless of any awards they might have won..............THIS SUCKS ASS!

Bring back ALEX MAGNO.....lord even RJ DURELL!

Their dancing was good for 1998, yet their still getting nominated for emmys TODAY? And they RARELY use props on sytycd, what's your point???? do you even know what youre talking about?????? If everyone thought they were bad, their routines wouldnt be recognized in todays day and age. Stop thinking your opinion is rock solid gold. You dislike their style, good for you. Dosent mean everyone else has too, and it certaintly dosent mean madonna has made a wrong choice. Please.

I have a right to my opinion they r tacky Madonna is way beyond their style of dancing. They are Janet Jackson/Britney territory.

Guest groovyguy

This laughable routine was nominated for an emmy. I'm beginning to think you just dont like hip hop.

I like their lyrical hip-hop routines and I think they are great.

Guest northernlad

A lot more people than a few internet gays know tabitha and napolean exist

No they don't. 99% of people on Earth couldn't name a choreographer if their life depended upon it!

Guest bluejean

Very true. I couldn't even name any of Madonna's choreographer's apart from Jamie King. Other than that Bob Fosse is the only one that springs to mind.

I despise Vocal dancing. It's like the actions of an amateur drama group. I find it much more exciting to decode the story of a more subtle and complex dance routine. It's just not my taste. However, I won't judge something until the finished product and I know the facts. I'm a fairly open minded person. Of course, I very much doubt Madonna would be doing vocal dancing. :rotfl:

Guest groovyguy

www.drownedmadonna.com

The rehearsals for Madonna's performance at Super Bowl Half Time Show have started in New York.

Get ready for a terrific show!

Why are people so concerned about the choreographers?? For the love of god, she could be performing ROL on guitar or Hey You and you guys would rather complain about the choreography. wtf.

Guest groovyguy

Give me all your love

Ray of light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Set list

ROL? Ugh.

Is that from http://www.facebook.com/newsofmad?sk=wall?

Madonna performera son nouveau single le 5 février lors de la mi-temps du Superbowl. Elle devrait chanter les titres suivant : Gimme all your Luvin, Ray of Light, Vogue, Music et Holiday

If true, great song choices for SuperBowl.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/15/madonnas-super-bowl-performance-setlist-revealed-2/

Madonna’s Super Bowl Performance – Setlist Revealed

Last October we revealed that Madonna was set to perform in the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5th 2012.

Madonnarama has just received confirmation that rehearsals for the Super Bowl performance have started this week and that the following songs are currently being considered for the 15-minute performance:

Give me all your Love (with Guests)

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Any rumour about ‘Get Together’ or a medley being performed are not true.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

GREAT GREAT GREAT choices... It is imperative that ROL must be performed with a guitar to show how MADONNA rocks! However, I am still wishing if they could squeeze in the ICONIC LIKE A PRAYER with a huge huge choir... :dramatic:

GREAT GREAT GREAT choices... It is imperative that ROL must be performed with a guitar to show how MADONNA rocks! However, I am still wishing if they could squeeze in the ICONIC LIKE A PRAYER with a huge huge choir... :dramatic:

I totally agree! Perfect setlist :thumbsup:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/15/madonnas-super-bowl-performance-setlist-revealed-2/

Last October we revealed that Madonna was set to perform in the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5th 2012.

Madonnarama has just received confirmation that rehearsals for the Super Bowl performance have started this week and that the following songs are currently being considered for the 15-minute performance:

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Pretty good setlist. Represents the past and the present, all the songs are pretty universal and ends on a great message of get together and be happy. I like it.

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

Sounds appropriate.

I wonder how Vogue would fit in. I would replace it with Hung Up but its always GREAT to see her perform it! I wonder if she will sing it LIVE again.

Sounds appropriate.

I wonder how Vogue would fit in. I would replace it with Hung Up but its always GREAT to see her perform it! I wonder if she will sing it LIVE again.

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE??????????

THE FACT AT THE MOST ULTRA HETERO GAME!!

MADONNA

WILL BE

SHOWING THE WORLD

HOW TO VOGUE!!!

COME ON VOGUE!!!!!

uhm, she has to sing all of this LIVE unless she wants to be ripped apart for she is grossly being mistaken for someone who always 'lips' in concerts...

Ray of Light

Vogue

Music

Holiday

It's almost one song per decade. By the sequence they are allegedly being performed, I get a feeling that GAYL will be very guitar driven. Plus, Orbit is involved... I guess she'll save her energies for Vogue and do the rock chik for the first two songs.