Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

Music would be ideal. The original DWT version tho

4 mins is a no no but the track mixed with Vogue would be apt

LAP S&S style would be good also with the beat and the stadium setting

And Holiday.

As much as us hardcore fans would bemoan these songs or re hashes the general

Population need to here educated as to what a kick arse performer she is and those are good showcases

Population need to here educated as to what a kick arse performer she is and those are good showcases

That's a good way of looking at it.

I dunno, I was never a fan of the Vogue 4 Mins mix, just cause she repeated the same song on the tour. I think some non-fans would complain why is she butchering one of her best songs, but these mash-ups/differently arranged versions are mostly great, particularly when it's more organic like the new S&S/Blond Ambition LAV.

Although that said, if that Vogue was the first actual live version then it's amazaing of course. :hafo:

She needs to do a classics set something that will reconnect her with the public. She really needs to

pull it off and have everyone talking about her performance the next day. We need a performance along the lines of Live 8

she looked good, dressed appropriately and sounded great.

Holiday

Give Me All Your Love

Like A Prayer

Music (Disco Inferno Mix)

Hung Up (NOT The Rock Version)

whilst being an amazing song, she would surely never perform Get Together as the Super Bowl :lmao:

if it comes as close to the INCREDIBLE Live 8 performance then she's onto a winner, she was written off as has been right up until that performance then the media went mad for her again, she stole the show worldwide and then released Hung Up. say no more.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's the Superbowl, the braindead football fans will need her to keep it as simple as possible, that means sticking with the classics and not confusing AMREKAN JOX with songs like Get Together. She should have giant dancing beer cans behind her and a dress made of beef jerky, the JOX will understand that and enjoy it.

The JOX will be terrified once the "dark skinned girl with the weird accent" [M.I.A] shows up, and even though they'll love Nicki's big tits, they'll no doubt be perplexed by her gaping mouth and angry rapping, best to throw as many big titty blonde cheerleaders on the stage with them so the JOX don't change the channel.

Guest ditaluver

It's the Superbowl, the braindead football fans will need her to keep it as simple as possible, that means sticking with the classics and not confusing AMREKAN JOX with songs like Get Together. She should have giant dancing beer cans behind her and a dress made of beef jerky, the JOX will understand that and enjoy it.

The JOX will be terrified once the "dark skinned girl with the weird accent" [M.I.A] shows up, and even though they'll love Nicki's big tits, they'll no doubt be perplexed by her gaping mouth and angry rapping, best to throw as many big titty blonde cheerleaders on the stage with them so the JOX don't change the channel.

oh come on now...we're not that fucking stupid! LOL :horn:

im not braindead! I love M and football! im verrrrrrrrrrry excited for this! cheer.gif

i predict biggest ratings EVERRRRRRRRRRR

yayyy

:inlove:

:lmao:

Is the 'get together' super bowl demo' the only thing we have so far?

I like it, I guess it will be before the last song, catch a breath an end with a big finale!

http://soundcloud.com/superbowls2012/madonna-get-together-super

I think they have manipulated the vocals from the confessions tour. The vocals don't match the melody of the original, which I guess was the makers attempt at authenticity. Why do people make fakes?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard that Tabitha D'Umo will be the supervising choreographer for Madonna's Super Bowl Half Time performance. Tabitha is known for working with her husband, choreographer Napoleon Buddy D'Umo. Together - also known as Nappytabs - they choreographed important concets, events, tv shows and music videos, including the MJ Immortal Tour.

We also heard that Tiffany Olson is co-directing the performance with Jamie King.

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Come to think of it, I actually would prefer versions closer to the originals but remixes. Best example being Like A Virgin at Confessions of Holiday at Drowned World. Close enough to the originals to sound basically the same to the average joe but with a current fresh sound.

A whole new remix of Vogue with today's sound would be great. Reinvention was good but was really no different to the original.

THAT Is the worst NEWS EVER! They r tacky as hell. They do routines for So You Think You Can Dance and they r always the worst dated choreographers. Even Gaga didnt like their routines when she guest jugded. Sorry but this bad news!

oh geez! :(

Has she lost it! :(

Guest groovyguy

THAT Is the worst NEWS EVER! They r tacky as hell. They do routines for So You Think You Can Dance and they r always the worst dated choreographers. Even Gaga didnt like their routines when she guest jugded. Sorry but this bad news!

I think their reviews are mixed. I like their lyrical hip-hop routine to Alicia Keys's Fallin on an earlier season and the lyrical hip-hop routine to "Coming Home" about a veteran coming back to his wife after returning from his deployment on Season 8. On SYTYCD, they choreograph hip-hop, breaking, lyrical hip-hop, and pop-jazz routines. With Cirque Du Soleil, their work has been a combination of jazz dance and acro but in general, their choreography emphasizes big visuals, which they attribute to their cheerleading.

I found it a little funny that Lady Gaga criticized, of all things, their use of props in their two routines - props including a flower in the first routine "Take a Bow" about a cheating boyfriend, and trash cans, rags, and brooms in the second routine "Bad Boys for Life" about waste management workers. On the finale two of their choreographed routines for "I Got You" and "Break Ya Neck", were chosen as 'Judge Favorite' by judges Nigel Lythgoe and Lil' C respectively.

Maybe it's a good thing Lady gaga didn't like them? She has the worst and cheesiest choreographies ever!!

I just checked out some of her work...........................................meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

we'll have to wait and see....but not inspired by it at all.

Music would be ideal. The original DWT version tho

4 mins is a no no but the track mixed with Vogue would be apt

LAP S&S style would be good also with the beat and the stadium setting

And Holiday.

As much as us hardcore fans would bemoan these songs or re hashes the general

A very valid point. This is not a Madonna audience. She needs to pull out the bigs guns, the anthems that everyone can enjoy. Think Live Earth and Live 8. She did audience pleasing songs and went down a storm. Music, Ray of Light, Like a Prayer ect. Yes many fans would bemoan Ray of Light again, but it would have the stadium jumping.

Guest ditaluver

Black Eyed Peas Star apl.de.ap Gives Madonna Super Bowl Advice

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-12-14/black-eyed-peas-star-apl-de-ap-talks-charity-gives-madonna-super-bowl-advice-photos/

We also asked if he had words of wisdom for 2012′s big halftime show performer, Madonna, to which he said:

“Just make sure the sound from the TV and the sound is synced up together! [laughs].”

A very valid point. This is not a Madonna audience. She needs to pull out the bigs guns, the anthems that everyone can enjoy. Think Live Earth and Live 8. She did audience pleasing songs and went down a storm. Music, Ray of Light, Like a Prayer ect. Yes many fans would bemoan Ray of Light again, but it would have the stadium jumping.

She can perform ROL (album version) 2,000,000 of times. Never will get bored.

I believe this half-time thingie is for 12 minutes. So she will likely do 2 or 3 songs. My guess is "Give Me All Your Love" (obviously), "Music" or "Holiday", and "Ray of Light"