Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

Whatever Madonna chooses to do I think her performance should be about her music and her movie career. Big screens showing movie clips and classic lines while she performs her biggest hits and her new single. It would be so fun for her to wear certain "key" pieces from her wardobe over the years. As props. Not copy teh exact look but throw on the monacal from EY or the jacket from DSS. It could be all kinds of fun!

Whatever Madonna chooses to do I think her performance should be about her music and her movie career. Big screens showing movie clips and classic lines while she performs her biggest hits and her new single. It would be so fun for her to wear certain "key" pieces from her wardobe over the years. As props. Not copy teh exact look but throw on the monacal from EY or the jacket from DSS. It could be all kinds of fun!

the last thing she needs to do is remind people of her past movies :|

Guest northernlad

Whatever Madonna chooses to do I think her performance should be about... her movie career. Big screens showing movie clips and classic lines while she performs

:D

You're my new favourite poster.

the last thing she needs to do is remind people of her past movies :|

well, some clips could be fun but....mmmmm, maybe people would start comparing her to the madonna in her 20s or 30s, you know, "what about the cheeks?" "and these arms???" instead of looking at her and saying wow!

As said, Madge does not need to remind the audience of her beyond-spotty film career. Maybe if she did a movie-songs section on a tour, she could do that- but others have done that, so no need to jump on that bandwagon.

:shock::shock:

Sources have confirmed to MadonnaTribe.com that Madonna's performance at the Super Bowl is definitely a go and confirmed! but Tribe can bring you some more exclusive juicy bits on the performance!

At present time Madonna is set to perform five songs and among them the first single from the new album that has already been chosen and we've been told it's perfect for the event, as it reminds of a cheerleader song. The new single and the album as well will feature two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj.

Madonna is set to have three music guests on the SuperBowl stage, and supposedly two of them are the new single's guest singers mentioned above.

Super Bowl XLVI takes place in Indianapolis on February 5, 2012.

Some great times are coming for Madonna fans! just stick to MadonnaTribe.com, home of Madonna fans, for more exclusive reports on her new projects!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6136

2 vocal guests? :gross:

nicki minaj??? :scared::grr:

IF this is real, i hope it's just for the superbowl and not on the album

Unfortunately for YOU, you're going to be disappointed. There were reports early on she was working with Nicki on a song or two. Obviously, this sounds like it may be the first single which features Niki. And while I am not a fan of her work, she is quite popular, so it makes sense to have her featured to appeal to radio and the younger generation which most music outlets cater to.

By the way, according MTribe, there is supposed to be 3 guest singers... two on the new song and I supposed another guest singer who will help her out on another song.

A lot of fans were hoping for NO guest vocals at all.

Ahhh..

I guess one track I can forgive.

But again I do question her..why at this stage in her career would you have to cater to anyone? Let alone the teenage market??????

:blink:

she should be able to put out an album and say to "hell with it! You like it or you don't" I am trying to understand this whole catering crap. It didn't work last time with HC, now this album..well at least this song(as far as we know about the new album/song)

XxxxX

Guest Not4Pussies

im starting to think the people she surrounds herself with. her team influence her

they're all very young and into hip hop/dance

the madonna before HC wasn't like that.

Guest northernlad

COME ON.

Sharing the spotlight on THE comeback single after a 4-year hiatus. You'd think she'd have learned from HC that you CAN and perhaps SHOULD save the big buzz single for 2nd release since it's more likely to be a hit anyway and sustain interest for the album longer.

That said I still want it now.

im starting to think the people she surrounds herself with. her team influence her

they're all very young and into hip hop/dance

the madonna before HC wasn't like that.

I am thinking the same exact thing.

She was not like this before HC..now all of a sudden she is. And A LOT of people on her team/she surrounds herself with, are under the age of 30. I wonder what she is thinking? Seriously. It didn't work...teenagers just don't want to hear Madonna do "their music" They don't mind her doing other genres, but when it comes to hip hop/dance..NO! It just doesn't mix..Madonna and teenage market. NO!

I am not saying teenagers don't like her...cause it is the biggest growing age group of hers growing, BUT they too don't want to hear her doing songs catering to the teenage market.

But this performance at the super bowl. I am highly looking forward too. Who knows what she has in store. And after all, it is MadonnaTribe confirming this news..and NOT Madonna's team themselves(like they would anyway..maybe not till after the event...LOL!)

XxxxX

I just see it not going to well.

It better be bonafide hit material to do well.

I mean if timberlake/timbaland couldn't pull it off, what does she think these others can pull off? I am sure her head is in the right place, it is just not functioning the way it should be. LOL! I really don't know what is going through her head with this. But I am sure she has her reasons. What those reasons are..I guess we will never know.

I just wish she would get off this catering to teenagers/radio crap. That is what it is. And it almost makes her look..dare I say it..desperate. Instead of letting it flow, she wants to cater.

:(

XxxxX

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/10/27/madonna-wants-you-to-give-her-all-your-love-at-next-super-bowl/

Madonna wants you to GIVE HER ALL YOUR LOVE at next Super Bowl ! – EXCLUSIVE !!!

It’s not official yet, but Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that the deal is ON!

Madonna will be performing five songs at next year’s Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5.

We can also reveal that she will be singing the very first single – a never-heard-before song co-produced by Martin Solveig – from her forthcoming album !

The track is called “Give me all your love” and it’s a very catchy tune.

The performance is supposed to include some heavy choreography with major cheerleading action!

The cheerleaders are about to tumble, dance, jump and stunt while cheering some “M-A-D-O-N-N-A” in the stadium while she sings her new song.

Oh and that also explains one of William Orbit’s recent tweet…

“I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y’all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/”

Madonna will also sing four classic hits from her vast repertoire.

We can also reveal that the rumour about Lady Gaga competing with Madonna to perform at the sport event, is true, but M seems to have got her way.

The Super Bowl is the championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional American football in the United States.

I mean if timberlake/timbaland couldn't pull it off, what does she think these others can pull off? I am sure her head is in the right place, it is just not functioning the way it should be. LOL! I really don't know what is going through her head with this. But I am sure she has her reasons. What those reasons are..I guess we will never know.

I just wish she would get off this catering to teenagers/radio crap. That is what it is. And it almost makes her look..dare I say it..desperate. Instead of letting it flow, she wants to cater.

XxxxX

Why not wait until you actually hear the song before you start bashing her? I actually do get it. She isn't someone who wants to be put on any back burner. Sorry to say, but most hit songs these days usually feature another guest vocalist. It's all part of the cycle of music. And the fact is that most fans know she's dying to score another big hit in the U.S. market. You can say "fuck the U.S.", but it's the biggest music market and if she wants to continue breaking records, she has to appeal to the U.S. as well. You act like she never has been part of the Hip Hop scene successfully before Hard Candy. She has. In fact, she is one of the first mega artists to bring Hip Hop to the forefront with her single "Justify My Love". Even back then she was always looking for what is "fresh" and "popular" ... appealing to the youth. The difference is that Madonna was part of the youth and appealed far more back then. She is no longer thought of the "hip popstar" she used to be. As long as she wants to continue to record hip and trendy pop music, she's going to have to associate with what is current and hot at the moment. Other than that, she's gonna end up recording music that is geared toward an older generation which doesn't get much exposure. And we all know Madonna has always wanted to be on the trendy end of what's current.

If true.... the "Give Me All Your Love" sounds pretty cool especially if it's a party anthem song.

I think the Superbowl setlist will be like this -

1. Give me All your Love

2. Into the Groove (heavily based on Sticky and Sweet performance)

3. 4 Minutes (with Justin Timberlake - heavily based on Sticky and Sweet performance)

4. Ray of Light ('breather' performance with guitar - as per the last 2 tours)

5. Music (new performance with new choreography and arrangement)

XxxxX

Well yes, of course it does. But just wait till we know what it's like first, if the music is good then any vampiric youth demographic grabbing can be forgiven. And if she's working with Orbit, it's not just people under 30 she's getting advice from.

Oh and MIA is old as fuck anyway! So like W.E.