Lourdess is GORGEOUS

elijah

article-2039868-0E0244CA00000578-501_468x716.jpg

article-2039868-0E02BD7E00000578-761_468x818.jpg

She is the face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes's fashion range Material Girl, and Kelly Osbourne dressed in a youthful biker girl ensemble to celebrate the line's first birthday.

Wearing a fitted black miniskirt that accentuated her curves, a black and white printed blouse, a leather jacket and black platform pumps

Kelly, 26, walked a flirty pink runway with Lourdes in front of a crowd of admirers fans.

Lourdes, 14, was dressed in a yellow and white mini dress with red lipstick and her long, black hair hanging loose.

Material Chic: Kelly Osbourne wore a chic biker girl ensemble to the one year anniversary celebration of Material Girl range tonight in New York City

Privileged: Kelly and Lourdes are lucky they have had the help of Madonna to launch Material Girl

The party, held at a Macy's department store in New York City, included a runway show and an appearance by the Material mum herself.

Although Madonna, 53, left the hosting duties to Kelly and Lourdes.

While the line launched last year, Kelly took over the spokes model job in February, after Gossip Girl wild child Taylor Momsen, 18, proved slightly too edgy for the line.

Models in the making: The girls appeared to have fun on the catwalk, clutching each other for courage

Catwalk queens: Kelly and Lourdes held hands as they walked a pink runway

Style icons: Kelly and Lourdes are an inspiration to their young admirers

Flirty: Kelly and Lourdes struck cheeky poses before taking their seats

In an interview Momsen described the Material Girl look as similar in style to that of a 'high-class hooker' and she was replaced a short time later.

When Kelly was named as her replacement, Madonna said: 'Kelly represents a true Material Girl. She is edgy, cool and has a unique sense of style that Lola and I love.'

Chatterbox: Kelly used her gift of the gab to talk the audience through the show

Youthful: A professional model shows off some of the line's fun and flirty designs

The realilty TV personality was featured in a series of glossy ads shot in Manhattan's East Village neighbourhood.

In a joint interview with co-designer Lourdes several months ago, Kelly confidently talked up the range pointing out their favourites.

'The military jacket. I love that and I put it with a bunch of badges on it to make it my own, too.

Mini adult: Loudes looked older than her teenage years with high heels, red lipstick and sophisticated grace

Showbiz offspring: Kelly and Lourdes catapulted to fame thanks to their famous parents

What do you think? Kelly and Lourdes talked up the range during the fashion show as fans and fashionistas looked on

Quite a picture: Kelly is featured the Material Girl ad campaign

'When it comes to clothes for warmer weather, it’s shorts for spring that are all the rage for the girls. “I’m like obsessed with them,” said Lourdes.

While Osbourne pointed out the accessories. 'The shoes - there’s a pair of nude heels that I’m really obsessed with.

'There’s so much stuff in it that’s so me and what I wear. There’s a leopard dress that I get to wear next that I’m excited about. I love prints,' she told People Magazine.

The pair also mentioned the affordability of the brand.

'There’s not many other companies besides Material Girl that do clothes at an affordable price that are high fashion and [are] what people see in the magazines and can emulate themselves without having to go and spend $1000 on a dress, she said.

Kelly has also admitted to taking 'so much of my style from Madonna in the 80s.'

But will have to be very careful about what she says as the clothes and the ad campaigns are aimed at teenagers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2039868/Biker-chick-Kelly-Osbourne-joins-Madonnas-daughter-Lourdes-fashion-lines-birthday.html#ixzz1Yb70cE74

WOW!!!! I wonder what her future is? Actress? Model?

I remember MTV News reporting her birth. Random people that time were asked that question too and the girl just came out of mama's stomach. It was like the second coming :wow:

I remember MTV News reporting her birth. Random people that time were asked that question too and the girl just came out of mama's stomach. It was like the second coming :wow:

I remember that night too. I was living in Kansas City at that time and I remember I came home and MTV was a non-stop Madonnathon. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

I remember that night too. I was living in Kansas City at that time and I remember I came home and MTV was a non-stop Madonnathon. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

Yes that was when MTV actually cared about Madonna. Seeing the tours, videos, specials, news reports, :dramatic:

Poor Rocco's birth got the short end of the stick.

WOW!!!! I wonder what her future is? Actress? Model?

Probably nothing, she's not hungry like Madonna was. She'll be filthy rich her whole life, so she likely will end up like Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian. The siblings of famous celebrities rarely do anything, they usually just spend money.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

she likely will end up like Paris Hilton. The sibling of famous celebrities rarely do anything, they usually just spend money.

Only if the siblings have no brains and nothing to offer the world. Lola wouldn't turn out that way with an intelligent Mother like Madonna.

She's already shown interest in fashion and make up, obviously that will be the direction she'll be heading in.

Only if the siblings have no brains and nothing to offer the world. Lola wouldn't turn out that way with an intelligent Mother like Madonna.

She's already shown interest in fashion and make up, obviously that will be the direction she'll be heading in.

It depends on how Lola views fame. An intelligent sibling might not want the harassment that's associated with being famous. They saw how it bothered her parents, and they don't want the same thing. They might just want a semi-normal life. Who knows, what's likely though is that Lola is not as hungry as Madonna was. Growing up being the rich daughter of Madonna is likely not going to create someone that has M's power hungry rule the world attitude. Its likely not in Lola. My guess is that Lola will end up with a few movie roles due to her name, but will never really do much.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It depends on how Lola views fame. An intelligent sibling might not want the harassment that's associated with being famous. They saw how it bothered her parents, and they don't want the same thing. They might just want a semi-normal life. Who knows, what's likely though is that Lola is not as hungry as Madonna was. Growing up being the rich daughter of Madonna is likely not going to create someone that has M's power hungry rule the world attitude. Its likely not in Lola. My guess is that Lola will end up with a few movie roles due to her name, but will never really do much.

You don't need to be POWER HUNGRY to have a career, and Lola doesn't need to be the NEXT MADONNA.

Also, this idea that fans have that Lola will be the ACTRESS MADONNA NEVER WAS winning awards and being some sort of next something is stupid.

She'll probably fall into something in the media/fashion world over time. She's not Paris Hilton, she's not a dumb fucking whore with limited vocab. end.

Probably nothing, she's not hungry like Madonna was. She'll be filthy rich her whole life, so she likely will end up like Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian. The siblings of famous celebrities rarely do anything, they usually just spend money.

siblings, tho?

she's a libra after all.. appearance is a huge thing for them ;) but i do hope to see some of that old (young) lola back from the RIT doc. she wanted to sound mature in a whole different way. i know, im being too nostalgic. i doubt she'll turn out as another hilton or lohan.. or even a kardashian, but still. maybe she should show off her french more, at least then she seems to use her brain too (not that she doesnt now, but at least then she would seem a bit more different and interesting than just another young rich celeb kid doing fashion like everyone else) /rant.

Oh yes, indeed.. screw Madge, Lolita is the NEW QoL. :wow::sassy::catty::queenbitch: It's really become evident in the past few weeks that this bytch is blossoming into a stun gorge beauty. I mean I didn't quite see the big fuss people made over her younger, I liked the eyebrows and all but never saw her as this beautiful kid, she was nice looking and didn't have the awkward early teen phase, but NOW she really is everything. :dramatic:

You don't need to be POWER HUNGRY to have a career, and Lola doesn't need to be the NEXT MADONNA.

Also, this idea that fans have that Lola will be the ACTRESS MADONNA NEVER WAS winning awards and being some sort of next something is stupid.

She'll probably fall into something in the media/fashion world over time. She's not Paris Hilton, she's not a dumb fucking whore with limited vocab. end.

She's a big deal to us, but to the general public later on she'll be viewed similarly to the way Lisa Marie Presley was. She'll just be famous for being Madonna's daughter. My guess is she'll try a few things, but for the most part just lounge around wasting Madonna's money. Some would argue Lisa Marie Presley has a career, i get the feeling Lourdes is going to end up in a similar situation.

I didn't meant she would be dumb like Paris, but that she would be one of those rich kids that mostly just goes around spending money.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

She's a big deal to us, but to the general public later on she'll be viewed similarly to the way Lisa Marie Presley was. She'll just be famous for being Madonna's daughter. My guess is she'll try a few things, but for the most part just lounge around wasting Madonna's money.

Somehow i doubt Madonna would raise a child to simply lounge around spending her money. It goes against what she stands for. Madonna's an independent and productive person, she's not some rich mans wife.