Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest groovyguy

From the person who first leaked part of the lyrics:

I am told the lyrics (and the version made "available for listening") are from the album version. So, there might be a single remix.

THIS IS TOO EARLY! but i'm excited!

It would make sense to release 2 singles before the album. Things have changed since HC and she wouldn't go far with just 1 single out... i hope she understands that.

THIS IS TOO EARLY! but i'm excited!

It would make sense to release 2 singles before the album. Things have changed since HC and she wouldn't go far with just 1 single out... i hope she understands that.

I agree.These days,artists have to do aggressive promotion.That means 2 strong singles/videos *before* the album is even released.

Guest Fukujima

i've been looking for it for ages thanks for posting!

it reminds me a bit of Beautiful Stranger..about the lyrics i think it's better to wait and listen how they fit the rythm..as said here before Music's lyrics aren't that great but they work very well as a whole with the music

I think the lyrics are fine.

ditto.

if the FUN and RADIO FRIENDLY description is correct, then I am all for it.

just look at the amazing Hung Up.

radio friendly? check.

fun? absolutely :inlove:

During Madonna's Smirnoff gig next week saturday Martin Solveig will be the guest DJ. I REALLY suspect chances are high that we'll be getting a teaser or first taste of some sort of the first single! I'm sure he'll at least play an instrumental dub or something or god knows... maybe they will even premiere part of the single! FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I thought it was said that Charlene Ava is used as a demo vocalist.

Well, the rumors only mentioned her for the Orbit tracks. This new song is a Solveig production.

"She's Not Me" was pre-Stefani G, though, so course that wasn't about her. I doubt M composed this new track with her in mind- but, some of those posted lyrics could be interpreted in more than one way.

This is rather early for something to leak. But, didn't a demo of "Music" leak a few months before the actual release? And that had no negative impact.

God, they're so cringy. Nursery rhymes galore, and "Give me all your love and give me your love"?! How creative.

yes, as creative as "love, love me do, you know i love you, i'll always be true, so please...love me do...ohhh love me do...yeeah love me do...ohhh love me do" :bow:

yes, as creative as "love, love me do, you know i love you, i'll always be true, so please...love me do...ohhh love me do...yeeah love me do...ohhh love me do" :bow:

A song written by 16 year olds while they were playing hooky?

Though I like the GMAYL lyrics myself.

there's no f-ing way this doesn't leak before it's scheduled release time..i'ts Madonna we're talking about after all, she's one of the most chased by pirates or leakers or whatever u call it...the lyrics sound cool, at least no hesitating or yeah...lol

I think it could be cute if done right.

I think it would be along the line of cheerleading song ? Is that good or bad ?