Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Don't confuse the FOX NEWS channel with the networks. I know they are all associated, but you can't believe Madonna should just pass up some major exposure on both of those shows simply over politics. It's not like they air shows that are very conservative anyway. Even a couple of Fox News personalities had a go at American Idol a few times and it's associated with their network. Also GLEE is on Fox and they featured Madonna. Leave the politics out. She needs the greatest exposure ever with this latest album especially being the first off her Warners label.

She never performed on any past AI and she had few things to promote

About Glee... afterall she did not make a cameo like Britney ...she just gave the right of her songs to be covered..smart move!

Like you I hope she will forget about the past... (Rupert Murdoch which co-ownes the Network) but I'm not convinced... you'll never know

She never performed on any past AI and she had few things to promote

About Glee... afterall she did not make a cameo like Britney ...she just gave the right of her songs to be covered..smart move!

Like you I hope she will forget about the past... (Rupert Murdoch which co-ownes the Network) but I'm not convinced... you'll never know

She probably should have with HARD CANDY release... go on AI that is. But that's done and over. There is always a good chance this coming year. And if she was smart; she'd get her ass on there. It's the highest rated show going on these past few years. She's got a lot going on this coming year between the film, new album, single, perfume and a world tour. A new distributor will want a big bang for their buck. At this point, any distributor would be an idiot to pass on distributing her new album. But if this album does the same business as Hard Candy, the future can be shaky regarding distribution. Though in the end, I assume the tour will be the huge focus in generating the biggest income.

Madonnarama is not mentioning anything about this M.I.A. and Minaj mess.

Hopefully that is just some kind of nasty joke that MadonnaTribe have come up with.....knowing the kind of reaction that it would generate among fans.

Hopefully it's not just wishful thinking on my side.

What I find sad is that these are obviously ideas that Guy Oseary proposes to her and what is even sadder is that she says Yes instead of No.

I mean, she may be interested in looking younger than her age and that's fine but that doesn't mean that she has to make the kind of choices that a teenager would make.

This is not about judging a song that has not been heard yet and this is not even about saying that the song cannot be likeable. This is about the fact that it is quite unlikely that a song by Madonna feat. M.I.A. and Minaj will go down in history like some of her previous hits have. Hasn't she learned something from the collaborations with Timbaland and Timberlake?

Madonnarama is not mentioning anything about this M.I.A. and Minaj...

Hopefully that is just some kind of nasty joke that MadonnaTribe have come up with.....knowing the kind of reaction that it would generate among fans.

Yet, Madonnarama has yet again brought up some ridiculous notion that Lady Gaga "competed" to be the Super Bowl act and Madonna won out. As if there was an option? Please! Those in charge of that fansite have proven time and time again no kind words towards Lady Gaga. Interesting how certain fan sites tend to include some silly jab in whether it's aimed at another fan site, the over usage of "exclusive" and/or being unkind to the latest popular pop princess of the moment.

I'd say though that 'Rama tends to play it more safe in what they post. At least we do know two fan sites have claimed a confirmation on Madonna being there, performing 5 songs, the title of the new song and the theme of it.

Like my glass and cocks I like things full half full unlike half u moaning about something you not even heard yet

Can't wait for Madonna version 2012

LOL! ;) I do agree. We're embarking on a whole new era of Madonna. She's got a lot going on within the new year and I think she will be more inclined to be motivated to push her new music with a new distributor and the deal with LIVE NATION. I agree it's crazy to moan about something one hasn't heard. And it's crazy to make assumptions that Madonna has become Guy's puppet. I mean seriously? She can't say "No"?? Please. This is Madonna! It's her way or the highway. Even with the criticism by fans how HARD CANDY was conceived, she went into a highly successful tour for two years. Why would she ditch the idea of making more money when all along... she's been known as an astute business woman. Guy Oseary is her business manager. Of course, he's going to approach her in ways of making more money with her product. This isn't the 80's or even the 90's anymore. The music world has changed. She can't afford to just spend countless dollars on a music video when she can generate more money with her music with other deals without pouring that money into a video that most likely won't generate income. No doubt she and Smirnoff have a huge deal through Live Nation and the tour. It's always been business with Madonna.

Am I the only one who's thrilled with the Nikki Minaj and MIA news? I like both of those artists...they're edgy,spunky and wild! If the song is HOT,this could be a massive hit single for Madonna.This is a big album for Madonna and she needs a HUGE first single to get people's attention.She's pulling out all the stops and I think that's a good thing.

Am I the only one who's thrilled with the Nikki Minaj and MIA news? I like both of those artists...they're edgy,spunky and wild! If the song is HOT,this could be a massive hit single for Madonna.This is a big album for Madonna and she needs a HUGE first single to get people's attention.She's pulling out all the stops and I think that's a good thing.

I don't disagree with what you posted, but I'm not interested in Nikki or MIA, but I can see how Madonna can utilize their talents to horn in on a sound that will possibly help grab a top ten hit. It's a smart move since radio and most music outlets simply have retired Madonna. She isn't going anywhere. And I hope whatever their part is, it will only enhance what she does best. ;)

It's time for Madonna to remind the world she still has it and age shouldn't be a factor.

What I find sad is that these are obviously ideas that Guy Oseary proposes to her and what is even sadder is that she says Yes instead of No.

how do you know guy proposed this? were you there? did he tell you? for all we know Joan could have suggested it.

What is it against known names here? Some people are even upset about Benassi and his sound should mesh well with Madonna's typical "dance pop" sound. M.I.A. seems to be worshiped on this forum and yet people are upset about her too? Can't we at least hear it first before criticizing it? The producers are more along the lines of what MOST people here wanted her to do....for the love of God she even brought Orbit back. We have no idea in what context the M.I.A. and Minaj parts are going to show up in the song. Maybe it'll be run of the mill, maybe it'll be something we've never heard before on a collab like this. Even if it a song that is strictly for pandering to US radio, odds are with Orbit, Solveig and yes Benassi on board for the album that fans are going to get something they find pleasing on the album.

Madonna will perform her new single “Give Me All Your Love” at Super Bowl XLVI on February 5, 2012 held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind.

JustJared.com can confirm that the catchy new tune, produced by Martin Solveig (”Hello“), is off of Madonna’s forthcoming 12th studio album.

M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj will make guest appearance during Madonna’s performance, which will feature all sorts of cheerleading tumbles, dances, and jumps.

Producer William Orbit echoed this sentiment, tweeting, “I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y’all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/.” Ha, clever!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/10/27/madonna-give-me-all-your-love-performance-at-super-bowl/

THANK GOD.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I figured it would just be a GUEST show up and nothing to do with the first single being a trio effort. Madonna and Nicki and MIA mincing about on stage is A LOT of fun, i can't wait! :wow:

It could be worse, IT COULD BE MADONNA ON A CHRISTMAS SONG WITH JUSTIN BIEBER [/Mariah]. Breathe folks.

Guest groovyguy

You are not the only one. I am absolutely thrilled with the news. While I can understand why some prefer the lead single to be just M alone, I think if there are to be any guests featured, M.I.A. and Minaj are perfect choices. Also super excited about the ballad for the movie.