Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Orbit have nothing to do with W.E. soundtrack.

He did have something to do with the soundtrack, but his pieces didn't make it into the film, and now Abel Korzeniowski is doing the full score.

Um, who or what is Jean Baptiste Kuoame? Not paying as close attention to the rumors as some others. :)

EDIT: OK, I read one of the posts. he's worked with Black Eyed Peas? I don't think the sound of a BEP track woudl work all that great.

I just hope the album has more substance than Hard Candy.

He's written a handful of songs with the Black Eyed Peas and co-produced Boom Boom Pow (I think). He was also, as Isaac said, a co-writer for most of Kelis's Flesh Tone album, which is, in some people's perspectives, a pretty introspective album.

And, no, Madonnarama hasn't been right about everything.

I don't know if this has been posted but according to Allaboutmadonna.com .Orbit tweeted this :-

“Couple more days in the studio with the awesome Jean Baptiste Kuoame. Expect the unexpected!”

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2011/09/william-orbits-studio-tweet.php

Did my post get removed? Did I violate any rules or something?

And yes Butter9, he did post that on his twitter, which confirms a lot of the "rumours".

guess they dont like it when you put the url of a certain other fansite here ;)

idk ;)

Guest groovyguy

WilliamOrbit William Orbit

another ZEUS day in the studio. Done recording. Where's the party? Who's out and about in Hollywood / Burbank?

13 hours ago

If this wasn't amazing enough, she's my fave guitarist right now. Check at 2:11

23 hours ago

Is this a hint of what Orbit is creating with Madonna?

Guest groovyguy

Orbit was in CA, Madonna has been in NY all week.

Maybe Madonna wasn't working with Orbit this week.

Maybe not but then William Orbit was working with Jean Baptiste Kuoame

Couple more days in the studio with the awesome Jean Baptiste Kuoame. Expect the unexpected!

22 Sep

And Madonna did confirm Jean Baptiste Kuoame:

OGGI: Is it true that you are working on a new CD?

MADONNA: Yes. We went into the recording studio in July and we’ll be continuing once the promotion for my film is done. You’ll also notice

that Jean Baptiste from the Black Eyed Peas lent us a hand on a few tracks. For next year, I have a new project for a big tour.

And Madonna sort of confirmed Orbit in the interview with Gunnar Rehlin.

Gunnar Rehlin: And William Orbit again… What can we expect this time?

Madonna: More good music.

So maybe Madonna has finished recording her vocal on the songs with them earlier in NYC and they are just adding final touches to the recordings in CA.

Maybe not but then William Orbit was working with Jean Baptiste Kuoame

Couple more days in the studio with the awesome Jean Baptiste Kuoame. Expect the unexpected!

22 Sep

And Madonna did confirm Jean Baptiste Kuoame:

OGGI: Is it true that you are working on a new CD?

MADONNA: Yes. We went into the recording studio in July and we’ll be continuing once the promotion for my film is done. You’ll also notice

that Jean Baptiste from the Black Eyed Peas lent us a hand on a few tracks. For next year, I have a new project for a big tour.

And Madonna sort of confirmed Orbit in the interview with Gunnar Rehlin.

Gunnar Rehlin: And William Orbit again… What can we expect this time?

Madonna: More good music.

So maybe Madonna has finished recording her vocal on the songs with them earlier in NYC and they are just adding final touches to the recordings in CA.

She doesnt seems very involved.. does she? :|

That is what I think. She was rumored to be working with Orbit in late July. Maybe they did all their recording together then and he's been holed up in L.A. since doing work on the post-production (with Jean Baptiste). Or perhaps he is recording more demo material with that Ava singer to present to Madonna. Either way, I think she was working with someone else in NYC this week...I hope it is another new producer.

Sia? hmmm.... there's a Guy O connection through the Twilight soundtrack, and she covered Oh Father... and another Xtina connection there :crazy:didn't someone else ask that same 'what should M sing about' question?

Martin Solveig tweeted this in July:

Writting a song and would love to have your thoughts on a special theme. WHAT IS REALLY TOO MUCH IN OUR LIFE ? Any comment might help.

I don't know if that is what you were talking about.

It's possible that the Sia thing is just a one-off song submission. Perhaps Guy O. told her "Yeah, submit something and we'll take a listen." That's kind of what happened with Guy Sigsworth on Music (with "WIFLFAG") and Talvin Singh ("Cyberraga").

Sia is GREAT. I think Madonna needs a good songrwiter to work with, not just hot producers. Sia is one of the most talented songwriters out there right now and God knows that Madonna needs a good song that can be sung accoustic and without fanfare and still be good. I think no single from Madonna since AL is worth giving an accoustic or sincere rendition. At least i can't recall one now, maybe Jump.

Sia is GREAT. I think Madonna needs a good songrwiter to work with, not just hot producers. Sia is one of the most talented songwriters out there right now and God knows that Madonna needs a good song that can be sung accoustic and without fanfare and still be good. I think no single from Madonna since AL is worth giving an accoustic or sincere rendition. At least i can't recall one now, maybe Jump.

What about "Devil Wouldn't Recognise You"? Oh....you said "single", so...hmmm.... "Sorry" and "Hung Up" would both work acoustically. "Miles Away" would, too.

Sia is amazing and she's a massive Madonna fan. I'd say Guy has asked her for a submission, or maybe she's just going to send them a song using the prior connection she made with him when she covered "Oh Father" and submitted it to him. Regarding William Orbit, he was asked to submit material for "Celebration", but Madonna didn't use it. Clearly, though, she liked what he was doing with the W.E. soundtrack and felt that they could make good music together again.

but stay tuned. loadsa cool shiz going on but stayin mum for now

23 minutes ago

at least not yet

24 minutes ago

even tweets about a cuppa coffee elicit Qs about a certain queen of pop. U know me by now dontcha? Ain"t sayin nuffin :-)

but stay tuned. loadsa cool shiz going on but stayin mum for now

23 minutes ago

at least not yet

24 minutes ago

even tweets about a cuppa coffee elicit Qs about a certain queen of pop. U know me by now dontcha? Ain"t sayin nuffin :-)

tumblr_lrf1wlwAv31r1gd9do1_400.gif