Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Maybe the whole Orbit thing is not true?

We all thought that she kind of confirmed Orbit by not correcting the interviewer in Venice when he mentioned Orbit: however it looked like she didnt want to discuss the album/she didnt want to talk about the recording. Which means he could actually be uninvolved. And this would be sad, because I think 98-00 was one of her strongest music period so naturally I d wanna see if they could really do amazing stuff again. However the fact that he posts on Twitter from everywhere, but NYC, also the fact that he mentioned that there were "ridiculous rumours" just makes me suspicious of his involvment!

According to Perez Hilton William Orbit is working with Madonna and Christina Aguilera. Maybe that's why he is currently in California

You might not know William Orbit by name, but you know his work intimately. He's the producer behind some of the biggest pop stars in history, including the Queen herself, Madonna.

We've heard that Orbit has been working with Madge on some new material, but now we hear he's lending his expertise to another diva - Christina Aguilera!

According to sources, Xtina is hard at work on some new material with the help of Orbit and fellow producer Brendon OÂ’Brien!

Now, if that trio can't produce a hit record, no one can! Hit it out of the park, lady!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-02-christina-aguilera-madonna-william-orbit-producing-music

According to Perez Hilton William Orbit is working with Madonna and Christina Aguilera. Maybe that's why he is currently in California

You might not know William Orbit by name, but you know his work intimately. He's the producer behind some of the biggest pop stars in history, including the Queen herself, Madonna.

We've heard that Orbit has been working with Madge on some new material, but now we hear he's lending his expertise to another diva - Christina Aguilera!

According to sources, Xtina is hard at work on some new material with the help of Orbit and fellow producer Brendon O’Brien!

Now, if that trio can't produce a hit record, no one can! Hit it out of the park, lady!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-02-christina-aguilera-madonna-william-orbit-producing-music

OH GOSH

AT FIRST i read : "Perez Hilton is working with Madonna and Christina Aguilera" i was like PLEASE LEMME DIE RIGHT NOW, i'm gonna vomit

According to sources, Xtina is hard at work on some new material with the help of Orbit and fellow producer Brendon O’Brien!

According 2 Perez? Obviously he just read, what we've been reading 4 weeks now.

Maybe the whole Orbit thing is not true?

We all thought that she kind of confirmed Orbit by not correcting the interviewer in Venice when he mentioned Orbit: however it looked like she didnt want to discuss the album/she didnt want to talk about the recording. Which means he could actually be uninvolved. And this would be sad, because I think 98-00 was one of her strongest music period so naturally I d wanna see if they could really do amazing stuff again. However the fact that he posts on Twitter from everywhere, but NYC, also the fact that he mentioned that there were "ridiculous rumours" just makes me suspicious of his involvment!

Read his twitter.

don't hope ... just believe, of course she can do wrong ... wouldn't be such a big deal after all we've got before, i am listening to i'm breathless now and i think is great, and it is far far far from being a good madonna album isn't it? but in fact it is great, cos i say so! hehehehe

I'd love if orbit and she came up with a few ballads like 'time stood still'. One of my all time favourite madonna tracks, wasted and unknown by many unfortunately.

Guest bluejean

I highly doubt Christina could upstage Madonna in any way. She's already at the 4 Minutes stage of her career (riding on the coattails of others for a hit) and she's only 12 years in.

Anyway, what ever happened to the rumour Britney was working with William Orbit? Did they actually do some stuff that didn't make the cut or was it just a rumour?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Orbit's working with Christina,huh? Let's hope that Madonna gets her album out there first :)

:rotfl:

Yeah, watch out Madonna, here comes Kirspytina Kremeulera.

From Madonnarama

Madonna Confirms Jean Baptiste Collaboration for Next Album

On August 26th, 2011, Madonnarama.com exclusively revealed the Orbit/Jean Baptiste collaboration.

On September 8th, 2011, we gave even more details about the team working together to elaborate some new tracks for Madonna’s next album.

Last week, Madonna confirmed the collaboration herself, in an Interview that occured during the Venice Film Festival, for Italian Magazine Oggi.

Here’s what she said translated in English…

OGGI: Is it true that you are working on a new CD?

MADONNA: Yes. We went into the recording studio in July and we’ll be continuing once the promotion for my film is done. You’ll also notice that Jean Baptiste from the Black Eyed Peas lent us a hand on a few tracks. For next year, I have a new project for a big tour.

Jean Baptiste isn’t actually from The Black Eyed Peas.

He’s a songwriter and record producer who worked on a few tracks for the Peas, as well as for Kid Cudi, Kelis or Macy Gray…

As we also previously stated, Jean Baptiste is not working as an independant producer for the album. He was recuited by William Orbit and works closely with his production team to develop Madonna’s new music.

Have a look at the interesting portion of the article…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/09/16/madonna-confirms-jean-baptiste-collaboration-for-next-album/#ixzz1YH89qAI7

this sounds bad. its like only better than revolver. the tune is so not innovative. but the lyrics sounds like she has input in it, such that weird laughter that sounds like celebration. the demo vocal suck too. i really hope this is fake.

I find it absoulutely DISGUSTING that Madonna is sharing a producer with Chicktina Withadickuilera. :manson:

Imagine if he uses the same sound on both of them. Hopefully, M has some major input that makes it sound different and better.

no one will hear the Agularia tracks anyway