Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

more rumors:

Apparently, Madonna is going on a massive photo shoot in November and December in New York, London and Los Angeles. The theme is futuristic and silver. This would tie in with a report sent in to a music magazine suggesting that Madonna wants to commemorate her thirty years in the business as well as recognising her twelfth album. So to do this she is supposedly pretending the era will be set 1000 years in the future and the album may be called, simply: 3012. Quite innovative and clever if proved to be true, but what do you think?

As I said a long time ago, I have a cousin who works for a minor music publication. She spends her day surfing websites, collating emails and researching various leads in order to put together the basis of a story which afterwards a professional journalist then goes and follows it up. She knows I am a big Madonna fan so she has for awhile been listening hard for "rumours" or snippets on my behalf. I am in no way going to reveal her name or who she works for, but yes you're right it is still rumour, but rumours spring from somewhere! Madonna apparently is totally focused on this new album. The sounds the album will contain have already been confirmed. It is not far fetched to suggest that she may already have an idea of what the concept might be. She will not revisit a past image, but I don't think it's wrong of her to somehow acknowledge her 30 years in the business.

Nothing will be confirmed about the album title until at least November but the names springing about are:

3012: A Life Odyssey

Crashing Tides

Animal Instinct

But, we will soon find out! My cousin thinks it will ultimately be none of the above!

Oh, and a lot more work has been done on the album than people realise. A lot of the music has been recorded and most of the lyrics are written. About three songs are virtually complete including the as yet to be named lead single. It is the majority of Madonna's vocals that need recording now. Oh, and apparently there's to be a gospel choir on an uptempo song!

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.930#ixzz1XrCnAhu9

source: popjustice-forum

I don't believe it but nevertheless I want to share it with you.

Ooh Crashing tides . . Then when she performs this Live the ending with sounds of waves will bring on the segue into Rescue Me

suede, it's finally gonna happen

"Animal Instinct"?? I really hope that she uses the song "Animal" (the Hard Candy outtake) for this new album!! I love that song and I think it would be a perfect 'theme' for a new album.

"Animal Instinct"?? I really hope that she uses the song "Animal" (the Hard Candy outtake) for this new album!! I love that song and I think it would be a perfect 'theme' for a new album.

What's the point of using an already leaked and known song from an old album? Have she ever did that before?

Rumours with details about photoshoots, ridiculous album/song names ALL TOGETHER are practicaly a joke.

Even more when we have 5 months left to even hear the first single.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

crashing tides :lol: like i said a couple weeks ago the fake titles always have the same ring to them.

Agreed. Such obvious shit fake names that all sound like old songs/lyrics by her :lol:

May as well say new songs are called...

Fuzzy Dream

If I Could Melt Your Heart

Timmy Timmy

Ring Ring Ring

Pardanome

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This sounds as fake as when people were reporting that Madonna was going to dance with a bunch of pregnanat teens during "papa don't preach" back in during RIT :wacko:

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

i smell shit. This sounds as fake as when people were reporting that Madonna was going to dance with a bunch of pregnanat teens during "papa don't preach" back in during RIT :wacko:

That would have been more memorable than the performance we actually got :lmao:

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

That would have been more memorable than the performance we actually got :lmao:

You didn't even like when she showed her IRISH PRIDE?!

ri_slane_tshirt_news.jpg