The Smirnoff Co. Partners With Madonna

akurren

So, have they said what the dancer will be for? Cause when she auditions for tour dancers, it's usually a bunch that she chooses, not just one.

The original press release said the dancer she chooses will be for the tour. Maybe she'll pick all of them and have her troupe ready. I still want to know when and where the tour starts.

Guest bluejean

The main point of this whole stint is for promotion. Of course she will choose all the other dancers in a private audition as she usually does.

Didn't the press release for this say that she "may" use the dancer picked for her upcoming tour, rather than she definitely "will."

Guest ditaluver

i won through hardcandymusic.com

i believe she posted a thread here too!!!

all I did was submit a pic of me and madonna during the CT tour :)

Guest groovyguy

i won through hardcandymusic.com

i believe she posted a thread here too!!!

all I did was submit a pic of me and madonna during the CT tour :)

Cool. I submitted only to the sweepstakes on Madonna.com. Guess I lucked out again. Anyway, have a great time and do tell us all about the party.

I can't believe no one's mentioned this since yesterday.

I mean, surely the next era starts tonight! I"m so excited. What do you think will happen? A new mix, some dancing, a new single? :dramatic:

It starts tonight!

Guest groovyguy

yes that would have been awesome :)

It would. Btw I'm sure there are fans lining outside the Ballroom hoping to be able to get in tonight.

So excited here too. Wish they would telecast it online.

This is what I'm confused about? While there has been a heavy online campaign regarding Smirnoff and Madonna picking a "dancer", how will anyone but those who attend know what's going on? I have a feeling a lot of fans are expecting Madonna is going to bust out in song and dance when to me it seems it's more about choosing a dancer and possibly DJing a huge dance off. I'm sure there will be press there to cover it, but I can't see this being a launch to anything new regarding her new album. Also, Guy Oseary even commented that it isn't until the new year when all the new stuff will roll out.

I think a lot of fans are going to be left disappointed if they are expecting anymore than a "dance off" and Madonna simply appearing. It's possible since one of her producers of her new album will be there, he will share some instrumental mixes from her new album, but I doubt it.