MadonnaNation.com Forums
promise to try

Where is Celine Dion? (Answer: CELINE DION IS AMAZING.)

..but i though shakira sells records and sells out stadiums all over the world so why is she being clowned here??

This is Mnation. You're new here. You'll quickly pick things up I'm sure. Here, the shit stirrers are allowed to roam free. This has caused a select few that make a lot of noise to dominated this section. Its just pure pop star trashing. I don't think any popular pop star on here has a normal "fan" thread. This section is just for pop star bashing. In the shit stirrers list, GimmeSomeMo is on the top of the list, coming in 2nd would be Suedehead. But, next to GimmeSomeMo, he's a distant 2nd.

I can only think of the Titanic song. There was also a song from Stuart Little. Im trying to think of any others. I know she can sing and shes in Vegas but in the UK its like shes almost unheard of (apart from Titanic). I bet shes got loads of fans though. I just dont know any of them to get into her music.

When I was at the hospital a little while ago there were two big 35-something women with celine dion tour t shirts on. two days in a row.

very michelle budd.

This is Mnation. You're new here. You'll quickly pick things up I'm sure. Here, the shit stirrers are allowed to roam free. This has caused a select few that make a lot of noise to dominated this section. Its just pure pop star trashing. I don't think any popular pop star on here has a normal "fan" thread. This section is just for pop star bashing. In the shit stirrers list, GimmeSomeMo is on the top of the list, coming in 2nd would be Suedehead. But, next to GimmeSomeMo, he's a distant 2nd.

Jeez, don't make a LIST about it

So in terms of shitstirring tightness that would make me....

TOO MANY JOKES

Guest FrozenEyes

When I was at the hospital a little while ago there were two big 35-something women with celine dion tour t shirts on. two days in a row.

very michelle budd.

It's an omen for her RETURN! :D

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Her music does nothing for me, but her personality is absolutely hilarious

My favorite is when she does All By Myself live and when she hits the high note at the end she clutches her chest and her eyes bug out as if she's shocked she hit the note. Basically every time she performs it live she does the same thing

I just wanna point out that Think Twice is one of the most hideous songs ever recorded, 'The bééééééééééébééééééééé this is serious' bit in particular is just horrible, can't stand her voice on it..

*Cue acko's favourite Saline song*

My favorite is when she does All By Myself live and when she hits the high note at the end she clutches her chest and her eyes bug out as if she's shocked she hit the note. Basically every time she performs it live she does the same thing

There are plenty of songs where she does the same thing, if you know what I mean. The Britney of vocal divas. :lol:

Hopefully popping another one out soon because I really need another A New Day Has Come.

Nothing really matters when you've such a happy family.

I'm really happy for her.

When is her Vegas engagement starting? Has it started yet?

It started back in March. Supposedly all shows sold out this year so far; approx. 228,000 tickets sold bringing in about $38 million.

wow she's looking super happy. good for her.

wow she's looking super happy. good for her.

Yeah, its cool that she has some normalcy in her life. She's a diva, yet her private life is still pretty normal.

I have determined that Celine's thunderous AC ballads are more timeless than Mariah's twee RnB pop. FAKT

Exactly! :thumbsup:

how come no one says that celine dion has a horse face? her face looks as long as, if not longer than sarah jessica parker's face.