MadonnaNation.com Forums
promise to try

Where is Celine Dion? (Answer: CELINE DION IS AMAZING.)

On 2018/1/15 at 6:44 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Poor Celine with this fan. :lol: 

she is so nice...I wish I could like her music more

Neverletchuforget

On 16 January 2018 at 9:11 AM, johnpaul911 said:

Was the fan drunk?

Seemed unhinged. Celine handled her so well. I would of been running away from that fan ! 

11 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Neverletchuforget

Never gets old.  She is a true character. 

She's wonderful.

And her music gets better with the years. I was listening to some gems from the 90s, Because You Love Me, Think Twice, Falling into You... They are WONDERFUL. 

Falling Into You, by Rick Nowels with Marie Claire Dubaldo. Wonderful team that made gems for Belinda Carlisle too :inlove:

Oh, from YouTube, i didn't know she had an autobiography? 

"I was not satisfied with the first recording we made with "Falling into You." This is a song with many nuances, with half-tones. I found the arrangements were too violent, my voice didn't flow enough. Everybody, however, the technicians, the authors, even David and René, seemed satisfied. I said nothing. But René felt that I wasn't happy... He asked me what was wrong. I explained it to him. He seemed surprised. Then I hummed him "Falling into You" describing after every time the arrangements which I was imagining. He quickly agreed with me. He seemed amazed, as if he just discovered something... I called the director and the engineer to explain how I was feeling my song, what kind of changes. They all agreed and were happy, they said it to me... This song marked a step of my emancipation as an artist... I was becoming a mature, grown-up, autonomous artist... So we came back in studio and we recorded "Falling into You" again. It never became a big song for the stage; it is too sweet, too subtle to move a crowd. But it is, in my opinion, one of the thrillest songs on the album Falling into You. And I love the lyrics".

I love how Celine sings, because she has this powerful instrument but she never has to shout to prove it. She knows perfectly well when to make it to the top and when to whisper. That's something that Whitney did so well too. And something that nowadays almost nobody does. They only know how to scream. 

Never thought I’d be saying this.  But of all the concerts this year I’ve currently got tx for, Celine is the one I’m most excited about.   

On 18-1-2018 at 1:06 PM, karbatal said:

Oh, from YouTube, i didn't know she had an autobiography? 

"I was not satisfied with the first recording we made with "Falling into You." This is a song with many nuances, with half-tones. I found the arrangements were too violent, my voice didn't flow enough. Everybody, however, the technicians, the authors, even David and René, seemed satisfied. I said nothing. But René felt that I wasn't happy... He asked me what was wrong. I explained it to him. He seemed surprised. Then I hummed him "Falling into You" describing after every time the arrangements which I was imagining. He quickly agreed with me. He seemed amazed, as if he just discovered something... I called the director and the engineer to explain how I was feeling my song, what kind of changes. They all agreed and were happy, they said it to me... This song marked a step of my emancipation as an artist... I was becoming a mature, grown-up, autonomous artist... So we came back in studio and we recorded "Falling into You" again. It never became a big song for the stage; it is too sweet, too subtle to move a crowd. But it is, in my opinion, one of the thrillest songs on the album Falling into You. And I love the lyrics".

You C and that's the reason why I love this song, It's really very Madonna-esque in a way. Power ballads r not my cup of tea, but I like Celine.

Omg queen Céline mentionned Véronic Dicaire on Twitter. I love her so much