MadonnaNation.com Forums
promise to try

Where is Celine Dion? (Answer: CELINE DION IS AMAZING.)

Just now, loowee said:

The outfit and setup is wonderful but its is extremely autotuned/lipsynced :nervous:

the performance is very good, but I find it suspicious that when she is going to belt the big finale of the song, the camerea is not shooting a close up.it seems that part´s sound was pre recorded. anyways, this woman can really sing, who cares if the perfomance is not a 100 % as it was 20 years ago!

This song is just too much :bow::bow:

*Cringe*

Did y'all see this?

When Céline does something like this, it's organic because the cuckoo comes so natural to her :p (unlike with Gags where it always seemed forced)

Her & M are like the only ones that still matter in my world. They seem so different but both have a crazy work ethic and enough flexibility of mind to go beyond their comfort zone...Also, both respect their fans enough to still put on a good show, each in their own way...

I'd love for them to do something together, maybe not musically but like present an award and poke fun of each other or something. Could be epic.

3 minutes ago, Dancing_Queen said:

Did y'all see this?

When Céline does something like this, it's organic because the cuckoo comes so natural to her :p (unlike with Gags where it always seemed forced)

Her & M are like the only ones that still matter in my world. They seem so different but both have a crazy work ethic and enough flexibility of mind to go beyond their comfort zone...Also, both respect their fans enough to still put on a good show, each in their own way...

I'd love for them to do something together, maybe not musically but like present an award and poke fun of each other or something. Could be epic.

I would love to see Madonna and Celine do some comedy sketches together too. I adore Celine.  She has a beautiful voice, is such a natural lovely person, works hard, makes fun of herself and has an amazing sense of humour. Is so gracious as well. 

7 hours ago, Dancing_Queen said:

Did y'all see this?

:wow: She looks amazing.

Never thought of her as a conventional "beauty"....but she does look rather stunning in that video clip.  And, yes!!  Since she and M are distant cousins, some sort of collaboration between them would/could be nice!?

I love it.

On 21/7/2017 at 11:17 AM, Dancing_Queen said:

Did y'all see this?

she is great!!! Hopefully her next album would better as fun as she is!

First VEVO certification for Celine 

100.000.000 views :clap:

On 21/7/2017 at 10:17 AM, Dancing_Queen said:

Did y'all see this?

:thumbsup:

That's because Celine is one of the few A-listers (in any field) to have an actual sense of humour. A real one, not a fake one. One of the things she has in common with Madonna. And among the so called eight octave belter bracket of singers, she's perhaps one of the two who can ALSO emote with her voice. The other being Whitney

Rather than just showing off robotically (hello Mariah, Christina. Guh Guh). Something which has started an obnoxious craze and that has filled so many cold, anonymous and ephimeral talent shows for years. 

I laughed at her wardrobe choices getting in an out of hotels in the Madonna Fashion Police thread because they are objectively somewhat outlandish and inappropriate to the context resulting in a comedic effect, wearing haute couture in broad daylight,  but she can do whatever she wants because in spite of all her success she has a vivacious, humble and spirited personality

Meaning like our Madonna she doesn't take herself SOOO seriously all the damn time. Take note Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Rihanna etc, on top of having a shred of an opinion which is yours and the ability to express it. That's the only real key to lasting non manufactured success. And she's always been so graciously and genuinely respectful of the Queen, a lovely bonus

sorry, but i feel embarrassed for her with that video. love her but....no, just no. 

11 hours ago, XXL said:

French-Canadian queen and distant cousin to the queen of pop stanning hard. 

Love my Céline Dion-Angélil 

After struggling with whether or not to perform in Las Vegas, Céline Dion ultimately decided to go on to show love and support and donated all the proceeds from that night to the victims of the shooting.

1 hour ago, mamifero said:

After struggling with whether or not to perform in Las Vegas, Céline Dion ultimately decided to go on to show love and support and donated all the proceeds from that night to the victims of the shooting.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: I love this woman.