MadonnaNation.com Forums
promise to try

Where is Celine Dion? (Answer: CELINE DION IS AMAZING.)

TRVC    0

OMG !!! She's just perfect !!!

That poor journalist, guess he learned a lesson, :lol:

He was such a nervous amateur. Get your question out honey. He couldn't even gather his words.  

Celine taught him a lesson. Love her

Crux    0

New live performance:

My God, her voice hasn't changed at all since she recorded it. She's fabulous.

Anyone have any news about her new English album?

Gus    0

I can't believe "My Heart Will Go On" will be 20 in December. Where have all the years gone?

Time flies!

spotlight    0

Poor Céline. I don't think she understood the question :chuckle:

love her though

runa    0

I was posting one of my favorite Celine song in another thread and I just rediscovered this amazing album. Probably my favorite Celine album. There is so many gems there this is insane. Love it. ❤️❤️

runa    0

Can't believe it was 25 years ago. 😕😕

Orion    0
35 minutes ago, runa said:

I was posting one of my favorite Celine song in another thread and I just rediscovered this amazing album. Probably my favorite Celine album. There is so many gems there this is insane. Love it. ❤️❤️

Love this record! 

Hector    0
2 hours ago, Martin B. said:

IMG_0449.JPG

She knows where to get the good grub to go here :wow:

runa    0

Oh memories... :inlove:

Hector    0

Veterans Celine and Cher were the only big and true stars at that pathetic BBMAs show filled with a bunch of mediocre nothings. I can't imagine most of them having any classics decades from now!

Jazzy Jan    0
3 minutes ago, Hector said:

I love Celine. She is the exact opposite of that ghastly Petty LePen. Enjoys other performers and celebrates them. She is successful, joyful and confident as well as being a class act and a lot of fun. 

karbatal    0

What a beautiful performance. When you are talented and a real artist, you just need your presence. Celine is up there with Madonna as one of the best performers in the last decades. 

What an EXQUISITE performance. Just gorgeous. That song has really stood the test of time. I know it may sound sappy and ridiculous, but this was the first song to actually bring tears to my eyes when I first heard it lol. Maybe it was the raging hormones of a closeted 16 year old, but I thought it was the most beautiful song I had ever heard at the time. 

And I just can't get enough of Celine. Such an incredible performer and she's just so genuine. 

Pedro    0
7 hours ago, dhenapie said:

This is quite a PERFORMANCE.

❤️

Illuminati    0

Love her and I was obsessed with "My Heart Will Go On" back then.

Great performance as well, but there was quite a lot of auto-tune going on, right?

loowee    0

The outfit and setup is wonderful but its is extremely autotuned/lipsynced :nervous:

Bill    0
On 5/22/2017 at 9:46 AM, KalamazooJay said:

What an EXQUISITE performance. Just gorgeous. That song has really stood the test of time. I know it may sound sappy and ridiculous, but this was the first song to actually bring tears to my eyes when I first heard it lol. Maybe it was the raging hormones of a closeted 16 year old, but I thought it was the most beautiful song I had ever heard at the time. 

And I just can't get enough of Celine. Such an incredible performer and she's just so genuine. 

Agreed!  This song is timeless.  I can't believe this was 20 years ago....  And now the song takes on new meaning as I can only imagine she thinks of Rene when she sings it.  I teared up a little watching this.