Madonna Blasts 'Fat' Singer EXCLUSIVE

ryan

Oh, I thought this was new and Madonna was blasting Adele or something. I was about to say, "Madonna, please don't start off an era with dissing people. That didn't work out so well for Xtina." :lol:

Guest Evil M

Oh my! Do such stories excite anyone apart from their authors?

People on this forum apparently. I don't get the hate for Nikki myself. Great voice, a lot of charisma on stage and was not fat. Obviously she and Madonna fell outbut I don't see tha as a reason for me to dislike her. But hey to each his own. :|

People on this forum apparently. I don't get the hate for Nikki myself. Great voice, a lot of charisma on stage and was not fat. Obviously she and Madonna fell outbut I don't see tha as a reason for me to dislike her. But hey to each his own. :|

SAME

Did Niki ever end up making that movie?

No, that I-had-to-gain-45-pounds-to-play-the-young-Billie-Holiday-role went to Floppita (who gains triple the weight) in the later stage.

janetSPSH0607_468x748.jpg

But at the end, Floppita didn't get the role either. (But she did get the "ROLL")

AGREED

"Food is her comfort and it combats the loneliness and isolation she feels on the road"

And I must confess...

Instead of greens... Vegetable-Diet.jpg

It's always chicken... 3806230_d5fb2de081.jpg

And my gut has always been a lonely hunter

but still

Dove fried to welcome me...

fried_pigeon.jpg

And my diet drew back...

Guilty of pie and cream...

Banana-Cream-Pie1.jpg

Madge tried to take me in...

Madge tried to take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :grr:

:(:(:(

Guest Pud Whacker

niki is just whatever, shes a background singer. she would be nothing without madonna. shes good for three things.

1. the like a prayer vocal live.

2. making fun of this incessantly: bobby brown done got caught fucking on stage!!! bobby brown done got caught fucking on stage!!!

3. she was part of the trio that madonna created. wtg tour, vms, blond ambition - AND OF COURSE - the reason anyone is SITLL TALKING ABOUT HER - TRUTH OR DARE.. madonna put her on the big screen.

shes not even a mary wilson. at least mary did it on her own. madonna plucked niki and shined a spotlight on her. otherwise, she would just be a background singer that is famous for riding the coattails of the real star, ive been trying to come up with someone but i cant and that says it all - thats what niki would be - someone we couldnt remember.

if she never opened her FILTHY mouth - i wouldnt have a problem with her. shes disgusting.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2011/02/niki-harris-video-on-madonna-what-on.html

And I must confess...

Instead of greens... Vegetable-Diet.jpg

It's always chicken... 3806230_d5fb2de081.jpg

And my gut has always been a lonely hunter

but still

Dove fried to welcome me...

fried_pigeon.jpg

And my diet drew back...

Guilty of pie and cream...

Banana-Cream-Pie1.jpg

Madge tried to take me in...

Madge tried to take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :grr:

:(:(:(

:rotfl: Love you forever!!

Guest Evil M

niki is just whatever, shes a background singer. she would be nothing without madonna. shes good for three things.

2. making fun of this incessantly: bobby brown done got caught fucking on stage!!! bobby brown done got caught fucking on stage!!!

3. she was part of the trio that madonna created. wtg tour, vms, blond ambition - AND OF COURSE - the reason anyone is SITLL TALKING ABOUT HER - TRUTH OR DARE.. madonna put her on the big screen.

shes not even a mary wilson. at least mary did it on her own. madonna plucked niki and shined a spotlight on her. otherwise, she would just be a background singer that is famous for riding the coattails of the real star, ive been trying to come up with someone but i cant and that says it all - thats what niki would be - someone we couldnt remember.

if she never opened her FILTHY mouth - i wouldnt have a problem with her. shes disgusting.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2011/02/niki-harris-video-on-madonna-what-on.html

why are you so angry all the time

THIS

no backup singer since has nailed it like Thicki

Agree. You missed laughing at her 'version' of the dance moves. :lol: I enjoyed watching her on stage with Donna and Madonna. It was a great blend of voices and personalities. I reckon that the woman is pretty fake and annoying though. I always think about the scene in TOD when Madonna is telling her she could have it if she wanted it and Nikki insists she doesn't. :lmao:

Hate is a strong word, and I never said I 'hated' Niki. She's fantastic, it seems as though theres always going to be a Niki pt. 2, but nothing will top the voice and sassiness of Niki pt. 1. Yeah, she didnt do RIT cause she just had a baby, but she came out sounding as though she was too good for the tour, I think she even refereed to it as the "Re-Regurgitation Tour." By the time the tour was over, she was begging for a paycheck, and to get one she talked bad about Madonna. All that "hate" and "feuds" from the past few years may seem like water under the bridge now, Niki's now kissing M's ass saying nothing but nice things. I just really don't care that much for Niki, gurl does crack me up though. And it would be something to that original threesome up on stage doing their thang one mo time.

Niki was GREAT and is the best back singer Madonna has ever had. Her voice in Vogue, Nothing Really Matters, Survival... Her live moments, LAP, Music at the Grammies... so much hate because she dared to critisize Madonna? Get real, people.

Niki was GREAT and is the best back singer Madonna has ever had. Her voice in Vogue, Nothing Really Matters, Survival... Her live moments, LAP, Music at the Grammies... so much hate because she dared to critisize Madonna? Get real, people.

Her and Christopher are the bloated King and Queen of the Scorned by Madonna club. They're jealous and it's a disgusting trait. I love watching past shows with her and Madonna working together. She can sing and has a good stage personality in support of Madonna. However, let's not make out like she was anything but a rent a voice. She's hardly ruined Madonnas tours by not being there...

I like Nikki, although she can be annoying at times, but I don't have anything against her. The article is just hilarious though. Sounds completely made up. Loved the line: 'If Nikki doesn't shape up fast, Madonna with ship her home.' Hahahaha!

Her and Christopher are the bloated King and Queen of the Scorned by Madonna club. They're jealous and it's a disgusting trait. I love watching past shows with her and Madonna working together. She can sing and has a good stage personality in support of Madonna. However, let's not make out like she was anything but a rent a voice. She's hardly ruined Madonnas tours by not being there...

No, but she made them better. S&S back singers are the most boring thing ever. At least we had Donna longer.