Madonna and Lenny Kravitz

scrapple

I love Lenny. Are they still friends? Did he attend any of the mdna shows or is he still mad about the whole a-rod thing?

He attended her Oscar party a couple years ago after the whole A-Rod thing and proudly mentioned it in an interview so I'm guessing not.

Saw Lenny Kravitz in a store in manhattan in the nineties. Went up to him which I usually don't do with famous people, but he was friendly, laid back, and had a nice smile. Also saw him live & he was very good, but not into the long jams.

Can't picture him dating M though.

well M can go from sean penn to tony ward, warren beatty, jfk jr, ritchie, rodman, poor coachsurfer andy bird, and brahim. pretty wide range of personalities..so you never know ;) but i do think if they didn't date when they first met/worked together i doubt they would now.

well M can go from sean penn to tony ward, warren beatty, jfk jr, ritchie, rodman, poor coachsurfer andy bird, and brahim. pretty wide range of personalities..so you never know ;) but i do think if they didn't date when they first met/worked together i doubt they would now.

It's true you never know because M has had more surprising things happen to her!

When they did "Justify my love" he was already two timing Lisa Bonet (his then wife) and Ingrid Chavez. Neneh cherry who was on tour with him at the time wrote "Buddy X" about him in support of Bonet. Madonna had a fall out with him because he did not tell her Ingrid Chavez wrote Justify my love nor that he cleared the "funky drummer" by James Brown (used by Public Enemy and so many rappers). Prince got involved when he heard "Justify my love" pushing Ingrid to sue them. It was a love poem she wrote to Kravitz (Madonna only lyrics in the songs is the famous line "Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another" which is nowhere to be found on the chavez demo i used to have on tape).

Wow. What a story behind "Justify My Love".