Madonna and Lenny Kravitz

scrapple

Guest chatty kathy

She made him rich & famous. For that, he's eternally grateful... I guess :)

I think he would've managed just fine in his own right.

Obviously he is a very dedicate dfan he shows up all over the place just to attend her concerts.

Seems like a good guy. If anything did happen he's not the guy who's going to kiss and tell.

Guest northernlad

His MARATHON attendance of TCT made even the likes of Pud seem like one of those bored out of their minds straight married guys who get dragged to Madonna concerts by 40-year-old housewives reliving the good old days. And yes, he's a beautiful man.

• 2 years later...

That attending dozens of shows was bizarre. :confused: They had a big falling out in the early 90s, so it was a surprise to see him back doing ROL on the VMAs.

I cant remember a falling out Loomy babes, I'm one of his biggest fans. He's always LOVED her, saying M's got taste up the ass. It was Ingrid that had issues and took him to court over justify saying it was a poem she wrote in bed with Lenny. Lenny gave the poem to Madge, M added lyrics and it became a hit. I don't think Madge and Lenny fell out over it. Madge paid her off though anyway.

This is going back years and only from memory so I could be completely wrong. Justify was basically (an amazing track) with a poem written by Ingrid/Lenny/M over a public enemy sample.

I would love for her to pair up with this beautiful, beautiful man (inside and out).

Me too. It'd be perfect. It could be serious, legit relationship with a sexy man her own age. I'd be thrilled. And maybe they'd collaborate too! :laugh:

Edited by PaulaAbdul

When they did "Justify my love" he was already two timing Lisa Bonet (his then wife) and Ingrid Chavez. Neneh cherry who was on tour with him at the time wrote "Buddy X" about him in support of Bonet. Madonna had a fall out with him because he did not tell her Ingrid Chavez wrote Justify my love nor that he cleared the "funky drummer" by James Brown (used by Public Enemy and so many rappers). Prince got involved when he heard "Justify my love" pushing Ingrid to sue them. It was a love poem she wrote to Kravitz (Madonna only lyrics in the songs is the famous line "Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another" which is nowhere to be found on the chavez demo i used to have on tape).