New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

The more posts I read here the more convinced I am that we should rename this forum RETARDNATION :wow:

somehow I agree, that's why i think this is just the 2nd post on this thread... to agree w/ you on this one...

Madonna - "They still say 'cool', right?"

Well, with the leak of GAYL and confirmation of TWO tacked on featuring artists, i think this prescient suggestion is the obvious choice to succinctly encapsulate the vibe of the album. :fag:

So I was posting some pics on another thread and I came across that Interview cover with the Mert & Marcus photoshoot. It said on the cover: "Madonna, Like a Virgin all over again"

and I thought "wow, that's a brilliant idea for album name!"

Imagine this name on the album cover:

ALL OVER, AGAIN

lg2a.jpg

MADONNA-LOGO.gif

It plays with the idea of having coming or being brought to a conclusion (Warner, marriage);

of being everywhere once again (as in back in the spotlight not only for the album, but Superbowl, Golden Globes, Truth Or Dare perfume ads, upcoming tour, Material Girl line, and W.E.); and of beginning from scratch (creating a new persona, a Madonna for the new generation).

Edited by IslandBreeze

So I was posting some pics on another thread and I came across that Interview cover with the Mert & Marcus photoshoot. It said on the cover: "Madonna, Like a Virgin all over again"

and I thought "wow, that's a brilliant idea for album name!"

Imagine this name on the album cover:

ALL OVER, AGAIN

lg2a.jpg

MADONNA-LOGO.gif

It plays with the idea of having coming or being brought to a conclusion (Warner, marriage);

of being everywhere once again (as in back in the spotlight not only for the album, but Superbowl, Golden Globes, Truth Or Dare perfume ads, upcoming tour, Material Girl line, and W.E.); and of beginning from scratch (creating a new persona, a Madonna for the new generation).

I actually love the idea. I just don't like that it can scrutinized... "here we go again, Madonna...ALL OVER! Again!" and stupid shit like that. But you can do that with pretty much any title so whatever. I like the idea.

Or maybe "All Again" ...like a play on words like she did with "let it will be"

I like the idea of using "new" in the title, so :

NEWS OF THE QUEEN

NEW KINGDOM PARTY

SHINY AND NEW

I'd still like something epic and ambitious with a live vision already like MADONNA AND THE CONQUEST OF TRUTH,

or more classical :

WAY BACK HOME

DANCE & LOVE

Or something that's music related :

ELECTRONICA

POP(SHAME)

Hit me !

:p

I like the idea of using "new" in the title, so :

NEWS OF THE QUEEN

NEW KINGDOM PARTY

SHINY AND NEW

'Shiny And New' would be a perfect title! And it makes a cool reference to "Like A Virgin".