New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

Madonna is and feels old for those things. She is from another time somehow surviving in this buziness, its not like she grew up with this type of technology! Remember that till her mid 30s the Internet was non existent!

I don't think it's that. She uses email and text doesn't she and that's new technology too! She's said many times she doesn't like how mean spirited the Internet often is and how people attack others in such a cruel way. She's mentioned that in many interviews over the years.

The most important is that 1) We get some new music finally and 2) It's Madonna back on form releasing some high quality stuff and again the frontrunner and not the follower.

The album could be named "CRAP" or "SHIT" as long as the music is fresh and quality! :)

Edited by New_in_Town

The most important is that 1) We get some new music finally and 2) It's Madonna back on form releasing some high quality stuff and again the frontrunner and not the follower.

The album could be named "CRAP" or "SHIT" as long as the music is fresh and quality! happy.gif

agreed. thumbs.gif

I miss the new music. She's been off the pop radar too long.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I'm just glad Madonna doesn't let her fans choose her album names a la Kylie or she would end up with something cheesy and Michael Jackson-y like THE QUEEN or EPIC.

You like Titney Spears, you have no taste and therefore your opinion on my choices for album titles is invalid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmK1Vs66D5M

ANDY WARHOL IT IS THEN :lmao::lmao:

And? many artists have titled their songs with Warhol's name, it represents more than what you think. Bowie has a song with Andy Warhol as the title...though looking at your last.fm and your shit-tastic taste in music, you wouldn't understand why someone would use a cultural figure as an album or song title.

And? many artists have titled their songs with Warhol's name, it represents more than what you think. Bowie has a song with Andy Warhol as the title...though looking at your last.fm and your shit-tastic taste in music, you wouldn't understand why someone would use a cultural figure as an album or song title.

Well if BOWIE did it, it must be COOL :wow::lmao::lmao:

Well he thinks Bowie is BORING and OVERRATED :lmao:

Which again reinforces my point about him having no taste. I really shouldn't be bothered by his opinion though, an opinion of someone who panders to commercial music only is an opinion which is worthless.