New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

:lol:

Didn't someone suggest 'MLVC' before? If she wants to go with initials, I think that might be an improvement over just 'M'

well, if she's going down the initials route... M would suffice... M should be her own... I remember some time ago Mariah wanted to own that M...

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

How about....

Like A True Blue Ray of Hard Erotic Virginal Breathless Immaculate Musical American Confessional Bedtime Stories?

exclusive we reveal the name of the new album of the queen of pop, "M" so there is entitled the new musical work of Madonna who will go on sale on March 26 and will be provided with the collaborations of MIA and Nicki Minaj.

The cover of the album will be the big one M where Madonna will settle with his look pop/punk and smoking a cigaret of a spectacular way.

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/forum/7-madonnas-lounge/7006-madonna-new-album-big-m-is-coming.html#ixzz1huPe7dHg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna's NEW album 'VOM', featuring the British smash single, 'Give Me A Bucket' and the new single, 'One, Spew, Three, Four' featuring Steps.

i think this might be a real cover to something

m2012.jpg

:lol: You must have made it. It's ridiculous, sorry to say. What would it be the cover of? A cassette tape?