Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

M

After seeing it like that, i dont like it. It's like the final chapter of a book.

I think,as an album title,'M' would imply that this is a *definitive* Madonna album.No games,no gimmicks,no reinventions....just straightforward Madonna.Since this will be her first album on a new label,she may wanna re-introduce herself to the public.'M' is a step in that direction.It's short and simple.

I disagree. She's never wanted to be put in a box. She doesn't need to be reintroduced to the public. She's Madonna.

Guest madgepower

"You are a drag - i´am the Queen"

this should be the next title of the next smash album, where she shows all these little pop wannabes, where are still on top , still and forever the QUEEN.

"You are a drag - i´am the Queen"

this should be the next title of the next smash album, where she shows all these little pop wannabes, where are still on top , still and forever the QUEEN.

thumbs.gif

Pretty much all Goldfrapp song titles ever conceived would make good Madonna album titles I think.

Here's Supernature:

01. Ooh La La

02. Lovely 2 C U

03. Ride a White Horse

04. You Never Know

05. Let It Take You

06. Fly Me Away

07. Slide In

08. Koko

09. Satin Chic

10. Time Out from the World

11. Number 1

u r correct actualy. thumbs.gif

Pretty much all Goldfrapp song titles ever conceived would make good Madonna album titles I think.

Here's Supernature:

01. Ooh La La

02. Lovely 2 C U

03. Ride a White Horse

04. You Never Know

05. Let It Take You

06. Fly Me Away

07. Slide In

08. Koko

09. Satin Chic

11. Number 1

I have a feeling that this thread is gonna last for a very long time :) We are starving for new Madonna music! lol

I wish Madonna would give us a little something to tide us over until the new album is released.How about a summer single? Or a 2-CD deluxe edition of 'Like A Prayer' with bonus tracks and remixes??

Here's Black Cherry:

01. Crystalline Green

02. Train

03. Black Cherry

04. Tiptoe

05. Deep Honey

06. Hairy Trees

07. Twist

08. Strict Machine

09. Forever

10. Slippage

11. Big Black Cloud, Little White Lie

Everything except Forever. Albums by an artist some way into their career called 'Forever' always have the stench of death about them.

spice-girls---forever.jpg

Yeh right girls. 'Forever' -I'm sure. :)

eh, still hope she'll go for something that sounds very different, not "dance" or "metamorphosis".

said it before, say it again; filleosophy :p although it sounds more like something for an acoustic album.

whore of babylon would still be amazing though

Here's Supernature:

01. Ooh La La

02. Lovely 2 C U

03. Ride a White Horse

04. You Never Know

05. Let It Take You

06. Fly Me Away

07. Slide In

08. Koko

09. Satin Chic

11. Number 1

Hopefully she'll title the next album "Eat Yourself." :wow:

Hopefully she'll title the next album "Eat Yourself." :wow:

Let's hope she hasn't forgotten how to do those special yoga moves - otherwise the title will be more like Britney's "Flick yourself one more time" :lmao:

Let's hope she hasn't forgotten how to do those special yoga moves - otherwise the title will be more like Britney's "Flick yourself one more time" :lmao:

Haha I so was not thinking of that title in a perverted manner, but now that I do, it only makes it much more fitting. :lol: Instead, it should be Eat Yourself [Out] by Madonna's new drag queen persona Connie Lingus. :wow:

I think the name of a new Madonna album should be epic sounding, such as

International Discotheque

or

Metropolis

I like 'International Discotheque'.....cool title.

'Female Intuition'

'New' (short and simple,this title indicates that she is back and in charge again....ready to do some damage! The past is the past,she's onto something "new")

'Stimulating Conversation'

'Sincerely Yours'

'Shiny And New' (this title makes a reference to her early hit "Like A Virgin",which is cool)

'Secrets Revealed'

'For All Intents and Purposes'

Haha I so was not thinking of that title in a perverted manner, but now that I do, it only makes it much more fitting. :lol: Instead, it should be Eat Yourself [Out] by Madonna's new drag queen persona Connie Lingus. :wow:

:rotfl:

Bitch needs to get a twitter acount about 6 months before the release, building the hype. Facebook as well. She needs to learn a few tricks from Gaga. Teaserclips, pics, etc.

She needs to get into the 10s and really get out there and promote the shit out of it. Letterman, Leno, SNL, DWTS, American Idol, X Factor, The Voice...all the big shows.

Suck the life out of a hot female popstar by having them on a duet. Give Katy Perry or Rihanna the kiss of death like she did with Ricky and so many others. No more "keep on waiying" or "anticipating"

Bitch needs to get a twitter acount about 6 months before the release, building the hype. Facebook as well. She needs to learn a few tricks from Gaga.

Madonna is and feels old for those things. She is from another time somehow surviving in this buziness, its not like she grew up with this type of technology! Remember that till her mid 30s the Internet was non existent!