New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

^ hehe - why not just borrow Ru's acronym?

Charisma

Uniqueness

Nerve

Talent

I don't want Madonna to get cut by Queen Ru :sassy:

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

M

I think M is also really good, but I don't think she would do something like that...She always has a specific concept for an album and M would be pretty uncreative

MPowered would be also really good I think

Guest boytoyville

Does anybody know anything about what is going on with Madonna lately. It's like the worst ers ever as a fan. Nothing is going on with her, I haven't even seen her in any press in ages until this MET gala.

I think M is also really good, but I don't think she would do something like that...She always has a specific concept for an album and M would be pretty uncreative

MPowered would be also really good I think

I like those two titles.'M' is short and to the point.

I also like 'Mpowered'.It implies that she is now in total control after all the chaos at Warners.I could see her doing a tour with that title too....the 'MPowered' World Tour 2012.

Does anybody know anything about what is going on with Madonna lately. It's like the worst ers ever as a fan. Nothing is going on with her, I haven't even seen her in any press in ages until this MET gala.

shes been making a film if you hadnt heard :doh:

Madonna has very evocative album titles. Really potent and massive wider implications. Now compare M to the rest of her album names and it sounds so week and a bit obvious really. I don't get why people think it would be a good idea. I'm sure that as always the title of the album will reference the thing that she is singing about...So unless she is singing about the letter M... :lmao:

Guest boytoyville

shes been making a film if you hadnt heard :doh:

Sorry, I didn't know this was going to be the only focus of hers for like 3 years!

Bad things people say.

Let me tell you.

Maybe just

Bad things.

It would be great to have a sultry, sexy, introspective and complex set of songs on her next album...After Madonna picked up on the let go of everything and dance vibe...the world of pop music seems to have followed. I love dancing, I love losing control and I love having fun. I always find that Madonna can make me do that even when her songs have great substance to them. We'll see.

Madonna has very evocative album titles. Really potent and massive wider implications. Now compare M to the rest of her album names and it sounds so week and a bit obvious really. I don't get why people think it would be a good idea. I'm sure that as always the title of the album will reference the thing that she is singing about...So unless she is singing about the letter M... :lmao:

I think,as an album title,'M' would imply that this is a *definitive* Madonna album.No games,no gimmicks,no reinventions....just straightforward Madonna.Since this will be her first album on a new label,she may wanna re-introduce herself to the public.'M' is a step in that direction.It's short and simple.