New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

"Fuzzy Dream"

"Tick Tock"

:lol: but in all seriousness I'd like her new album to have a title with a bite to it, like one that plays on the negative image people give her like "Cradle Snatcher" or "Ancient" (well maybe not those exactly)

Guest chatty kathy

Our Lady of Perpetual Music

The Madonna

I always liked her plays on words w/her catholicism.

Never too late to bring that back when your name really is, "Madonna".

Another angle could she use Lady M or do you think little monsters would be out for blood for using Lady?

Guest chatty kathy

MADONNA AND CHILD

That would be so cute w/Mercy! :inlove:

Well w/any of them for christ's sake.

Or were you thinking older as in Lola?

Or one of the boys?

That would be so cute w/Mercy! :inlove:

Well w/any of them for christ's sake.

Or were you thinking older as in Lola?

Or one of the boys?

Isnt the "child" just a metaphor for the album? maybe its a language thing but I know that in dutch I often hear "presenting my new baby.." and its a new project of some sorts ;) That's how I see it anyway ;)

I love anything with a catholic connotation to it.

Madonna and child is tacky as fuck. Sorry.

I hope she calls it Madonnafocker. We could invent a new swear word.

Maybe she should call it 'Madonna: Beyond famous and scarier than a monster, whether it be little or not.'?

The Beats within. :lmao:

The beauty and the beat. Actually this is a song title of mine, so I hope the Bitch doesn't use it. :lol:

DNA - Definitely Not Aboulomania. I'm sure this album is going to be totally Leo. :inlove:

Transcendentalism via the vicarious imaginings of a fine tuned cosmic superfiend whom is ready to explode.

Tvtvioaftcswirte (pronounced 'TeeVee-TeeVee-EYE-oaf-tuckswurtah') for short.

I heard that 'Defying Gravity' was a working title for COADF.I still think she could use it now.

Other titles I came up with...

"Future Fantasies"

"The Dance of Life"

"Love Defined"

"LoveStyles"

Black Madonna is one of my all time favs.. I know she wont but I really hope she uses that title one day..

I think a photoshoot as a Black Madonna at most would be enough. Look at the controversy Bee is getting at the moment - and she actually is black. It's a shame that there's such limitations these days, but we're in the age of PC and just have to go with it.

Anyway, puns on her name is kinda lame and obvious - she'll never top The Immaculate Collection for that as a title.

I heard that 'Defying Gravity' was a working title for COADF.I still think she could use it now.

Other titles I came up with...

"Future Fantasies"

"The Dance of Life"

"Love Defined"

"LoveStyles"

i love LOVESTYLE.