Pharrell confirms working with Madonna Again

moe

Can I say that I am still amazed how someone like Pharrell who is pushing 40 can still look like he is 16.

I think he has found the fountain of youth, and Madonna is working with him again in hopes of finding out where it is.

Black don't crack.

Guest ditaluver

It's funny, amongst the general public I've never heard anything EXTREMELY good or EXTREMELY bad about HC or Madonna's image during that time. Some of the diehards are the only ones that seem to have this intense hatred for her and the music at that time. I'm not saying it's race necessarily but there is something EXTRA that's twisting their panties up their butts.

i must say that i dont recall ANYONE talking about this album or her image at the time...except us die hards. I mean, she was too busy promoting that documentary. perhaps if she promoted the album and did more television performances and/or interviews about the MUSIC (which is what we really only care about anyway) ... us die hards would have gotten on board...and maybe the public too (look at COADF and HU- AMAZING). i mean, come on, ELLEn plugged 4 minutes every goddamn day...and every goddamn day us fans bitched that she should perform perform perform!!!!!!! - we all know seeing it live is diff than hearing it on the album. she is a visual artist. she sells with visuals...sex...videos... and she did not do this with HC. she let the material speak for itself and it didnt do too well. i love the songs...but i would have loved them even more had she supported them with great videos and performances (like we are used to)....and for fucks sake, interviews about the music...not her fucking malawi projects. I dont think madonna "gets it" - we want MADONNA. not Madonna the Saint - who wants to save the world. I commend this M...and i want her to use her resources to help...but I want it seperated from her ART. You cant release an album and then plug a sad documentary on africa and the aids epidemic. WTF.

the tour was fun. i enjoyed it but i will admit it seemed to be put together in a rush and sloppy. her hair and makeup alone was gross...and cut to 3 years later, she still looks the same. I think her lack of promotion, change, etc...all stems from her divorce and obviously it has effected her profoundly. look at her. she is having injections...from the dr and from 22 yr olds. its just strange. she doesnt seem confident...and she doesnt seem like an artist, but a machine that just wants to make money (enter guy osery)

her divorce and obviously it has effected her profoundly. look at her. she is having injections...from the dr and from 22 yr olds. its just strange. she doesnt seem confident...and she doesnt seem like an artist, but a machine that just wants to make money (enter guy osery)

I always said I doubted she would have ever gotten those damn injections if she was never on the outs with Guy. I think the thought of pushing 50, and being "alone" fucked with her head.

i must say that i dont recall ANYONE talking about this album or her image at the time...except us die hards. I mean, she was too busy promoting that documentary. perhaps if she promoted the album and did more television performances and/or interviews about the MUSIC (which is what we really only care about anyway) ... us die hards would have gotten on board...and maybe the public too (look at COADF and HU- AMAZING). i mean, come on, ELLEn plugged 4 minutes every goddamn day...and every goddamn day us fans bitched that she should perform perform perform!!!!!!! - we all know seeing it live is diff than hearing it on the album. she is a visual artist. she sells with visuals...sex...videos... and she did not do this with HC. she let the material speak for itself and it didnt do too well. i love the songs...but i would have loved them even more had she supported them with great videos and performances (like we are used to)....and for fucks sake, interviews about the music...

from her point of view she probably put tons of work into this album with that tour that went on forever- of course if you are a fan seeing the tour once or not going at all it's like nothing is really happening.

Guest ditaluver

i just re-read what you wrote. you are right...as a casual fan, no one would notice.

if she honestly believed she was putting "tons of work into this album" - then from what we've seen in the past, she was obviously kidding herself. she absolutely did not put the effort into the promotion of HC as she did LAP, ROL or COADF. not even close.

i saw it twice. that was enough. I saw confessions 6 times. i wasnt willing to spend the same amount of money on that tour

I enjoyed the HC songs...but this tour had a diff vibe for me...and i didnt enjoy it as much as the previous 4 tours i'd seen.

I dont think madonna "gets it" - we want MADONNA. not Madonna the Saint - who wants to save the world. I commend this M...and i want her to use her resources to help...but I want it seperated from her ART. You cant release an album and then plug a sad documentary on africa and the aids epidemic. WTF.

the tour was fun. i enjoyed it but i will admit it seemed to be put together in a rush and sloppy. her hair and makeup alone was gross...and cut to 3 years later, she still looks the same. I think her lack of promotion, change, etc...all stems from her divorce and obviously it has effected her profoundly. look at her. she is having injections...from the dr and from 22 yr olds. its just strange. she doesnt seem confident...and she doesnt seem like an artist, but a machine that just wants to make money (enter guy osery)

AMEN to that!!!! well said! :clap:

Guest ditaluver

I always said I doubted she would have ever gotten those damn injections if she was never on the outs with Guy. I think the thought of pushing 50, and being "alone" fucked with her head.

as a woman, I honestly believe the break up with guy had more impact on her emotionally than we will admit. she is supposed to be this strong confident woman...and I think she is honestly heartbroken that marriage failed. i do believe the HC era (not the songs) is her mid life crisis.

how can you be madonna and be 50? people have been waiting for years for ammo to attack and shes always prevailed...but she cant fight the aging process...so people use that against her. and now..shes pumping her beautiful face full of injections. self esteem is obviously an issue.

I think she was FREE. When I saw the HC cover I knew she'd soon be single. She was back in Dita mode. She looked happier than ever on the Hard Candy tour- contrast that with her time married to Guy!

And the young boyfriends are because nobody gets out of a long difficult relationship looking for another one.

Guest ditaluver

look im all for being FREE....but being tacky?!?! IMO, that HC album cover is tacky! downright TACKY.

couldnt she have used the HC tourbook photos for the album?

those pictures are amazing and glamorous.

as for the young boyfriends, she can do what she like...but IMO, dignity is lacking. what does she gain from those "lovers"? nothing. she looks like a fool, IMO. do what you want M...but never have i felt you hanging on to youth like you are now. having hot young cock injected isnt going to stop time. i know i know,...more power to her...but IMO, she looks DESPERATE.

I think she was FREE. When I saw the HC cover I knew she'd soon be single. She was back in Dita mode. She looked happier than ever on the Hard Candy tour- contrast that with her time married to Guy!

And the young boyfriends are because nobody gets out of a long difficult relationship looking for another one.

I too thought she seemed happy on the tour. In fact, her stage persona was more akin to her bubbly 80's stage persona than her more recent "stand off-ish", "distant" persona that she carried on from DWT...less with RIT....even less with CT and then non existent pretty much for S&S. I don't know...I truly enjoyed all the tours of 00's but during the "Guy" years I swear there was something different about her onstage than before. Like she was holding back something a little bit and it was good to see her let loose again on S&S.

As far as the young boyfriends go, I can't blame her. Why not? Ya know. I know when I'm freshly broken up with someone all I want is meaningless, casual sex and then send their asses home. :lol: It's tripped me out the past couple of years to see people thinking something is wrong because she doesn't want a "real" relationship. She's done the marriage thing twice now, plus been in numerous other "serious" relationships. Why not give this a try for a while? Realistically, how much longer is she gonna be able to pull the 20 somethings? :lol:

No doubt her the failure of her marriage has probably done more to her than she allows us to see and perhaps a lot of her behavior recently does stem from that but I just don't see why she has to run off and find a potential husband again for people to think she's "ok" and "normal". She was 50, freshly divorced and she's MADONNA. WTF would they do if they were her??

Guest ditaluver

for me it did :)

i always admired madonna cause even though people called her a cheap slut..whore...her album, artwork, performances always spoke of class and proved them wrong. i always thought of her as a classy slut LOL - she is gorgeous...

i do think the Hc cover is the tackiest thing shes done... i like everything else.

Guest Pud Whacker

as a woman, I honestly believe the break up with guy had more impact on her emotionally than we will admit. she is supposed to be this strong confident woman...and I think she is honestly heartbroken that marriage failed. i do believe the HC era (not the songs) is her mid life crisis.

how can you be madonna and be 50? people have been waiting for years for ammo to attack and shes always prevailed...but she cant fight the aging process...so people use that against her. and now..shes pumping her beautiful face full of injections. self esteem is obviously an issue.

i couldnt agree more about the demise of the marriage and how it undoubtedly affected her very deeply. but madonna would never lead on to her personal life like that except through her work. hard candy tells it all. miles away, shes not me, incredible, the beat goes on, voices...

her public persona is that of a super woman. rarely exhibiting weakness publicly.

people still want her to dance, sing and do everything she did at 30 years old. PUT DOWN THE GUITAR!!!! DANCE MORE!!!! SING ANGEL!!!! :rotfl:

forget her being MADONNA and turning 50. just being a woman and turning 50 in this sexist and ageist society - then add MADONNA on top of it. then cher comes off her couch after eating dominoes pizza in an outfit from 1989, as stiff as a board, and everyone screams - SHES FABULOUS!!!! imagine madonna wearing her open your heart bustier at an MTV music awards. :lol:

madonnas fans are so awful.

this is what madonna looks like at 52 without make up and she looks fantastic.

6gm1dz.jpg

I never had a problem with the Cover of HC ..actually I really loved it! About the Young lovers I agree with Supernatural...why not?!

Only at Madonnanation would you ever find gay men taking issue with an older woman banging latino youth.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

What happened to the Madonna who wanted to discover innovative producers? Pharrel is so 2003 it isn't funny, which is why HC is one of her most dated sounding albums despite being released in 2008. COADF, Music, ROL, hell even Erotica sound more fresh than that mess of an album.

One thing I do like about HC is that there are elements of Prince sounding Funk there which would be nice if she explores it for the next album.

Edited by Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest ditaluver

No doubt her the failure of her marriage has probably done more to her than she allows us to see and perhaps a lot of her behavior recently does stem from that but I just don't see why she has to run off and find a potential husband again for people to think she's "ok" and "normal". She was 50, freshly divorced and she's MADONNA. WTF would they do if they were her??

i dont think she needs to go find another potential husband...but these "throw-aways" seem desperate - IMO. I cant imagine what she has in common with them....or them stimiulating her intellectually - they are pups. get your sex girl...but, keep it private. I think parading them around...with her kids, looks tacky as well. We've all seen, she doesnt like to be alone...dancers becoming nannies...etc...

I wouldnt carry myself that way...and Im no Madonna...so I'll just agree to disagree with how we would handle the situation.

we needed crazed fun whore Madonna back. she will go back to being super serious and artistic.

Exactly. We had a major drought of whore Madonna for over a decade....IT WAS TIME!! She never stays one way forever so no doubt she'll make her little ray of lighters happy again in the future....that is if they can tough out whore Madonna's stay.

i couldnt agree more about the demise of the marriage and how it undoubtedly affected her very deeply. but madonna would never lead on to her personal life like that except through her work. hard candy tells it all. miles away, shes not me, incredible, the beat goes on, voices...

imagine madonna wearing her open your heart bustier at an MTV music awards. :lol:

That would be AMAZING!!! An you know she would look beautiful!

Guest ditaluver

her public persona is that of a super woman. rarely exhibiting weakness publicly.

people still want her to dance, sing and do everything she did at 30 years old. PUT DOWN THE GUITAR!!!! DANCE MORE!!!! SING ANGEL!!!! :rotfl:

forget her being MADONNA and turning 50. just being a woman and turning 50 in this sexist and ageist society - then add MADONNA on top of it. then cher comes off her couch after eating dominoes pizza in an outfit from 1989, as stiff as a board, and everyone screams - SHES FABULOUS!!!! imagine madonna wearing her open your heart bustier at an MTV music awards. :lol:

madonnas fans are so awful.

this is what madonna looks like at 52 without make up and she looks fantastic.

6gm1dz.jpg

i think she looks gorgegous here!! LOVES IT.

id much prefer this over the pics from the HC gym opening... maybe its just the flash.

i dont have so much a problem with her growing old....but i just think shes having difficulty...and thats ok. embrace it and make some art gurrrrrrl

i dont think HC was that...cause i think she was heartbroken and not into it.

I dont think she thinks there is a problem...so I ride the wave.

I buy the albums, I go to the tours and I LOVE EVERY SECOND!!!!

woooo VIVA LA M

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I dont see why anyone would want whore Madonna back. I love the Erotica album and era, but she is done with all that, she released Ray Of Light - the album that defined her career, the album that made people consider her a talented artist and every album after that build upon that idea, until of course Hard Candy in which she took the biggest step backward, in her music, image and videos. Why would anyone want that?

Guest Pud Whacker

That would be AMAZING!!! An you know she would look beautiful!

alessandro , i love you with all my heart and soul and open your heart changed my life in 1986 but it would be awful if she came out wearing that. just the way cher looked horrid but different rules apply to madonna than do other stars. cher, can get away with that. people have always loved cher. the public loves to hate madonna. since the gate. unfortunately now her fans do the same thing. its because shes old now.

xo

EAT IT!!!!

i dont think she needs to go find another potential husband...but these "throw-aways" seem desperate - IMO. I cant imagine what she has in common with them....or them stimiulating her intellectually - they are pups. get your sex girl...but, keep it private. I think parading them around...with her kids, looks tacky as well. We've all seen, she doesnt like to be alone...dancers becoming nannies...etc...

I wouldnt carry myself that way...and Im no Madonna...so I'll just agree to disagree with how we would handle the situation.

I hear ya...I suppose everybody would handle it differently. Perhaps they aren't stimulating her intellectually, it may just be a purely physical, selfish, hedonistic thing on her part. It's certainly the "yang" to Guy's "ying" (remember in IGTTYAS when she said she thanks God everyday she married someone that makes her think...she doesn't want easy cuz you don't grow etc). Maybe she's all thunk out and just wants something easy after whatever happened in her marriage happened... :lol: I can honestly see both sides of the situation, I can see why some find it ridiculous but then I can totally understand why she'd want a completely meaningless, physical, fuck toy for a while.

alessandro , i love you with all my heart and soul and open your heart changed my life in 1986 but it would be awful if she came out wearing that. just the way cher looked horrid but different rules apply to madonna than do other stars. cher, can get away with that. people have always loved cher. the public loves to hate madonna. since the gate. unfortunately now her fans do the same thing. its because shes old now.

xo

EAT IT!!!!

You have a point! I love your critique! An I love you too my dear ..

How about M with the La isla bonita video outfit (spanish) can I have that? and how about her sining who's that girl to us?

Guest Pud Whacker

What about when she wore it again the next year for WTG tour, was it disappointing?

no, of course not it was everything.

im was talking about cher wearing her turn back time outfit from '89 in '10. and i was being kind - that woman has worn that garbage out since the late 70's. she schleps that shyt out every chance she gets. madonna wears the same shoes and her fans go into a frenzy.

Guest Pud Whacker

You have a point! I love your critique! An I love you too my dear ..

How about M with the La isla bonita video outfit (spanish) can I have that? and how about her sining who's that girl to us?

now that is a different story!!! :ass:

lab5.jpg

lab7.jpg

lab2.jpg