Pharrell confirms working with Madonna Again

moe

OH dear GOD no!! :drama::nervous:

Producing the best tracks from an album which has Timbaland as a producer isn't a big accomplishment. It's more like a standard. And on his own (without being relative to Timbopig), Pharrrrelll is shit. :queenbitch:

Now, for that Oseary guy.. :shoot:

Guest groovyguy

As long as they're not making HC II – there's no reason for them not work together. Good to hear some music news but let's remember this is early Madonna new music news – which is very much subject to change at the whim of Madonna.

Exactly. Like:

• moving from co-producer Shep Pettibone on Erotica to co-producers Rick Nowels, Babyface on Bedtime Stories;
  • moving from Rick Nowels, Babyface on Bedtime Stories to co-producer William Orbit on Ray of Light;
  • moving from William Orbit on Ray of Light to co-producer Mirwais on Music;

The facts are stated the Genesis Timelines' Section.

Pharrell is a very diverse producer capable of creating many different sounds.Just listen to the N.E.R.D albums.Whatever he comes up with for a new Madonna album,it won't sound like Hard Candy Pt.2

ROL started with babyface??? OMG where i was all this years I didn't know that.

ROL started with Babyface, Bedtime Stories started with Shep, William Orbit was very involved with Music, Mirwais was involved with COADF even though nopt much of their stuff made the final albums obviously.

EDIT Apparently it has all been said before. OH WELL

Yessssssss !!!! I don't care you don't like the idea but I am absolutely happy. Pharrell is the only one who brought back the 80's Madonna voice and attitude in an album. But most of you simply can't see this !!! Thank u Pharrell again !!!

I'm all for Pharrell again because he can do numerous "sounds" with his music so not everything has to sound the same

I like Timbaland but everything pretty much sounds like the same track over and over

GREAT NEWS!! I love the songs that he produced on Hard Candy.

"She's Not Me","Beat Goes On","Give It 2 Me","Heartbeat" are classic Madonna tunes,in my opinion.

Those (and Devil Wouldnt..) are my favs, so that sounds good to me. Just hope she won't be repeating herself too much, I'd love a more deep approach (beast within, future lovers, isaac kind of thing -- I also really love the sound & feel of the electronic/dance song "show me love" - I'd love it if she'd make one of those classic dance tracks that you just can't help but adore cuz theyre genius)

I'm all for Pharrell again because he can do numerous "sounds" with his music so not everything has to sound the same

I like Timbaland but everything pretty much sounds like the same track over and over

I think I must be the only one here who thought Timbaland's work was the better half of Hard Candy. Oh well. Pharrell brought some good stuff, but I cannot think of anything he did that would've made a good lead single.

Pharrell: So what?

Madonna: Let's do something different

Pharrell: Yeah

Madonna: Let's change things up

Pharrell: OK

Madonna: I'm tired of doing the same old thing

Pharrell: You and me both

Madonna: Let's give people something to think about

Pharrell: Here we go

On and on and on the beat goes

On and on and on the beat goes [Take it down]

On and on and on the beat goes [Can't keep waiting for you]

Instrumentation :dramatic:

Pharrell: So what?

Madonna: Let's do something different

Pharrell: Yeah

Madonna: Let's change things up

Pharrell: OK

Madonna: I'm tired of doing the same old thing

Pharrell: You and me both

Madonna: Let's give people something to think about

Pharrell: Here we go

On and on and on the beat goes [Can't keep waiting for you]

Instrumentation :dramatic:

I remember listening to this song in my car over and over. I was hooked. :lol: Miles better than the album version.

Guest Not4Pussies

well someone on mfanzine who is a source did say a couple of weeks ago that one of the people she's working with

is someone who she has previously worked with in the past, so who knows.

I've been saing for years now, Guy Oseary is a CRAP manager and has allowed heer to ruin her brand, reputation and artistic integrity.

I'm thinking the same thing. Guy is the worst thing that has happened to her.

But you know, sometimes i think, what if Madonna doesn't want to prove anything anymore. What if she thinks "i've done it all, time to relax and just do some music". Do i agree with that?!?! NO because as u said, she is just ruining her brand, her image as a great artist and will go out as a washed out, in that case i would personally prefer her to move on and do her directing crap than keep releasing half inspired albums, etc.....but i dunno, maybe she just wants that, i dunno.

I'm thinking the same thing. Guy is the worst thing that has happened to her.

Now really, do you think that Madonna is a puppet and a simpleton? She does what she wants no matter what a manager says. Come on, leave that Oseary boy alone. Madonna is the brain behind her whole career. Remember how she answered back to Freddy in Truth or Dare? She even performed in Toronto, for God's sake!

Yessssssss !!!! I don't care you don't like the idea but I am absolutely happy. Pharrell is the only one who brought back the 80's Madonna voice and attitude in an album. But most of you simply can't see this !!! Thank u Pharrell again !!!

Only thing; Madonna can't handle that 80's voice anymore, she should stick to her deeper voice because that's what she does great nowadays, the Mickey Mouse thing worked in the 80's but when she does it now it doesn't sound good at all.

I'm not too fond of this news at all and I hope it turns out being a false rumor.

Um, like where? :bad: You mean the screechfest "Heartbeat"?

Me too Zephyr Alexxx :inlove: I'm thrilled at the idea of this, sending love from NZ to Romania baby ;)