Pharrell confirms working with Madonna Again

moe

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

This is seriously the most disgusting thread I've ever read on MadonnaNation. Almost every post is narrow-minded and simply vile. It's even more offensive than watching a transvestite having sex with a dog.

Then leave, why complain about what is posted? don't like it, then leave, no one is forcing you to stay :queenbitch:

Also a transvestite having sex with a dog? isn't that what you did last week? :queenbitch:

Madonna had one cutting edge album that many here won’t consider cutting edge and that’s American Life – I hate all of you who reject this album – if she would’ve gone further with the themes and sounds she established on this album – OMG we wouldn’t be discuss her being a follower and not a trend setter.

ALL her studio albums are great or at least good. She has yet to make a bad one. HC, AL, COADF, Music, ROL, LAP, LAV, Erotica, I love them all.

MANY of her fans are shit, though. Like I said before, the greatest artist in the world, Madonna, has the worst fans.

Again, this is a disgusting thread.

Oh and I have put that Madonna Prince Bowie piece of turd on my Ignore feature.

Madonna had one cutting edge album that many here won’t consider cutting edge and that’s American Life – I hate all of you who reject this album – if she would’ve gone further with the themes and sounds she established on this album – OMG we wouldn’t be discuss her being a follower and not a trend setter.

Completely agree. Unfortunately fans who accept material like HC are the ones making Madge lazy :queenbitch:

AL is the most experimental album of Madonna's career, her most alternative - yet some fans would prefer to hear lyrics like "I got Turkish Delight baby and so much more" than to hear lyrics that are on Nothing Fails, X-Static Process etc, I guess they have a different definition of what is "artistic" :queenbitch:

CC won't ignore me for long, hes too curious as to what the queen bitch has to say :queenbitch:

Edited by Madonna Bowie Prince

CC won't igore me for long, hes too curious as to what the queen bitch has to say :queenbitch:

We already have a Queen Bitch poster here, so I'm sorry your fagginess but that position has been filled. :)

We already have a Queen Bitch poster here, so I'm sorry your fagginess but that position has been filled. :)

That user's wig has already been snatched, I don't see them post anything relevant, they're a faux queen. I am the realest bitch :queenbitch:

That user's wig has already been snatched, I don't see them post anything relevant, they're a faux queen. I am the realest bitch :queenbitch:

Well in that case you're needed in the Kylie thread to bash her if you have truely "snatched their wig".

Well in that case you're needed in the Kylie thread to bash her if you have truely "snatched their wig".

I don't waste my time on user's like "Queen Bitch" who spend their time hating in Bargain Bin-ogue's thread, hes probably a closet Kylie stan :queenbitch:

Hmm.. her recording flushing her toilet could be "avant garde" :lol:

But she OBVIOUSLY wouldn't do that no matter how you may look down on HC, now would she?

She does have songs I like way less than the others, but after all these years, she has more than proven her worth as an artist and even her "lesser" works are better than most music out there (at least to me). I appreciate that her fans hold her to a higher standard (& this is a credit to them/us as fans), but that "holding to a higher standard" is often just based on what the FAN wants. I myself have my wants/wishes for what's next. But at the end of the day my journey with her as her fan is where SHE takes me. It's been beyond wonderful so far.

Glad to see someone gets it. And before someone screams LOON LOON LOON let me just clarify that wishing to go on the journey SHE takes me isn't code for forcing myself to like everything she does as many have implied about fans who like HC.

Completely agree. Unfortunately fans who accept material like HC are the ones making Madge lazy :queenbitch:

AL is the most experimental album of Madonna's career, her most alternative - yet some fans would prefer to hear lyrics like "I got Turkish Delight baby and so much more" than to hear lyrics that are on Nothing Fails, X-Static Process etc, I guess they have a different definition of what is "artistic" :queenbitch:

Hey, I love HARD CANDY and AMERICAN LIFE both. I can enjoy them on the same level. I'll pick HC if I want to just jam and let my booty get down. On the flip side, I'll pick AMERICAN LIFE whenever I feel introspective and yearn for some zen. Yes, zen. :wink:

Include me in the American-Life-is-her-most-underrated-album bandwagon. Between ROL and AL, I choose AL. American Life and Mother & Father are one of my most favorite M songs. :inlove:

See my avatar and signature. They have remained unchanged.

Edited by Five Elements

Just some things I had to mention...

1. I don't really understand how people can put COADF on the same level as ROL or LAP. Yes, it's absolutely fantastic (like all Madonna albums) but it's not this 'revolutionary, cutting-edge, game changing' album that everyone (well, not everyone but...) keeps talking about. It's not that different from Hard Candy, honestly. Both were contrieved, both were commercial thru and thru, so how come one is branded a 'classic' while the other one gets slammed to death? OK, COADF may be a bit more grown up and moody and the whole Timbaland sound WAS tired at that point, but still... Is it because COADF is 'gay friendly'?

2. I can't believe there are people who don't want M to do 'black' music. I mean, REALLY? :blink:

3. HC is my 2nd favourite M album. AL is my all time fav. That is all.

I like that Madonna has all of the above on her musical resume. THAT'S what makes her Madonna, her versatility. She can seemingly do any style of music convincingly. Don't get me wrong, I find it awesome when she's a trendsetter and getting mad acclaim or is ahead of times with her sound but that's not what I expect out of her. I do not understand that type of mentality amongst her fans. Does it make you feel good to have bragging rights for a moment? I don't get why the music MUST be trendsetting and ahead of the times to be enjoyable. If Madonna had made Oh Father's, Frozen's, X-Static Processes and Gone's her entire career she wouldn't be Madonna. For every X-Static Process or Little Star in her catalog there is a Candy Shop or Don't Stop.

I like that Madonna has all of the above on her musical resume. THAT'S what makes her Madonna, her versatility. She can seemingly do any style of music convincingly. Don't get me wrong, I find it awesome when she's a trendsetter and getting mad acclaim or is ahead of times with her sound but that's not what I expect out of her. I do not understand that type of mentality amongst her fans. Does it make you feel good to have bragging rights for a moment? I don't get why the music MUST be trendsetting and ahead of the times to be enjoyable. If Madonna had made Oh Father's, Frozen's, X-Static Processes and Gone's her entire career she wouldn't be Madonna. For every X-Static Process or Little Star in her catalog there is a Candy Shop or Don't Stop.

Just because she can do it, doesn't mean she should. She can also "play" guitar, does that mean she should? no, because the result isn't good. Just like the results of her wanting to go more urban with HC failed miserably.

The music should be trendsetting all the time, Madonna has been setting trends since the LAP album, why stop? why move back? why not artistically evolve? I refuse to be satisfied with material such as that on HC :queenbitch:

Just because she can do it, doesn't mean she should. She can also "play" guitar, does that mean she should? no, because the result isn't good. Just like the results of her wanting to go more urban with HC failed miserably.

The music should be trendsetting all the time, Madonna has been setting trends since the LAP album, why stop? why move back? why not artistically evolve? I refuse to be satisfied with material such as that on HC :queenbitch:

What trend did she set musically with LAP?? :blink: It's a BRILLIANTLY crafted pop album for sure but not trendsetting. The "urban" (if Stuart did those beats would it be so urban?) :doh: sound Madonna went for on HC was the pop/Top 40 sound at that time, it just happens to be more urban influenced. Just like when she did Bedtime Stories. You surely can't think that was a trendsetting forward album? Babyface and Dallas Austin in 1994?? :lmao:

And being satisfied should never be expected nor is it required by the Queen. She's sticky AND sweet! :sassy:

BTW there are people on this board who are here because they became fans with HC. You do understand people like different things....which is why it's probably pretty smart for her to do different sounds the way she does.

Gaga's The Fame and The Fame Monster are better than anything Madonna has released since American Life :queenbitch:

"Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger."

alejandroooo ale ale jandroooooo alejandro alejandro ale ale ale alejandrooooooooo

mindblowing. britney would be jealous.

Guest bluejean

i couldnt agree more about the demise of the marriage and how it undoubtedly affected her very deeply. but madonna would never lead on to her personal life like that except through her work. hard candy tells it all. miles away, shes not me, incredible, the beat goes on, voices...

her public persona is that of a super woman. rarely exhibiting weakness publicly.

people still want her to dance, sing and do everything she did at 30 years old. PUT DOWN THE GUITAR!!!! DANCE MORE!!!! SING ANGEL!!!! :rotfl:

forget her being MADONNA and turning 50. just being a woman and turning 50 in this sexist and ageist society - then add MADONNA on top of it. then cher comes off her couch after eating dominoes pizza in an outfit from 1989, as stiff as a board, and everyone screams - SHES FABULOUS!!!! imagine madonna wearing her open your heart bustier at an MTV music awards. :lol:

madonnas fans are so awful.

this is what madonna looks like at 52 without make up and she looks fantastic.

6gm1dz.jpg

You knew it was affecting her when she started screaming things like "emotional retard" and declaring she didn't cheat in the Sticky & Sweet tour etc. It's not surprising, she's only human afterall. But yes, she reallly hid her emotions better than anyone else could have through all of that. The media was so mean to her during that time, and I bet she was really struggling in private.

Personally, I never expected all the surgery. But I don't blame her. Alot of people are scared of aging and becoming all washed up, we live in a society that focuses on youth as the most attractive thing. I do think the marriage break up is what drove her to that coupled with the fact she has lived most of her life under a magnifying glass. I love the fact that she rarely shows her insecurities though. The one time Madonna took on the victim role in public (Erotica/Sex), people just hated her more than ever. So she did the right thing shielding herself. That's her strength and one of the reasons she's survived. She's resilient.

I don't waste my time on user's like "Queen Bitch" who spend their time hating in Bargain Bin-ogue's thread, hes probably a closet Kylie stan :queenbitch:

:lmao: He's been here 5 seconds and already has Queenie pegged.

:queenbitch: Thank you guys, I aim to please :queenbitch:

The mods know better than to ban me, especially because I've been nothing but nice around here :queenbitch:

Just some things I had to mention...

1. I don't really understand how people can put COADF on the same level as ROL or LAP. Yes, it's absolutely fantastic (like all Madonna albums) but it's not this 'revolutionary, cutting-edge, game changing' album that everyone (well, not everyone but...) keeps talking about. It's not that different from Hard Candy, honestly. Both were contrieved, both were commercial thru and thru, so how come one is branded a 'classic' while the other one gets slammed to death? OK, COADF may be a bit more grown up and moody and the whole Timbaland sound WAS tired at that point, but still... Is it because COADF is 'gay friendly'?

DING DING DING DING DING

:rotfl:

The copycat's tits are already bowing down so... :fag:

Yep, Gaga is a copycat, but can you blame her? its freakin' Madonna, and thats what makes Gaga smart...shes copying the best (Madonna, Bowie, Prince, Grace Jones etc), I would do the same in Gaga's position :queenbitch: