Tour performances you do NOT like

Crystal Coffin

Actually maybe Isaac wasn't that bad live, I just HATE that song the most on Confessions so was annoyed it turned up on the setlist. Was this not one of the ones where she duetted with the tone deaf Yemenite guy? Cause his presence really annoyed me.

Oh and THE FUNNY SONG on DWT was kinda useless. Bitch she should have performed "You'll See" in place of that crap on all dates, and had "Take a Bow" on the set list, after "La Isla Bonita". A Latino rendition of TAB? How delicious.

The tours i have seen live

DWT: Funny song (?¿) Human Nature (the song deserves a better performance), Nobody's Perfect (don't like the song much and found it boring)

CT: Isaac

S&S: what i disliked the most are the ones in that gipsy part, the one sung but that bunch of people especially.

WTG - The Look Of Love

DWT - Oh Dear Daddy

DWT - Spanish version fo WIFLFAG

S&S - Candy Shop

S&S - Human Nature

S&S - Dress You Up

S&S - Spanish Lesson

S&S - Ray Of Light

S&S - Hung Up (worst tour performance ever)

S&S - 4 Minutes

S&S - Give It To Me

Probably a few more from S&S but I try not to recall too much about it.

I love CHERISH but that performance was truly awful. :lmao:

I hope she'd NEVER perform "Cherish" again. If there's one song from LAP that needs a new, fresh live treatment, it's none other than THE GREATEST SONG EVER RECORDED aka OH FATHER.

What's so bad about this performance?

It's a lack lustre song and shouldn't have made the set list. It works very well as a piece of mood music in the movie but that's it, it doesn't stand up as a song in its own way the way something like Time Stood Still does. She should have done Crazy For You at that point in the show.

Oh and I love the performnace of PDP on RIT but it really pisses me off that she left out the bridge.